Widow Pension Scheme Application | Vidhwa Pension Yojana Form | Widow Pension Scheme Maharashtra Registration | Maharashtra Vidhwa Pension Scheme In Hindi
Maharashtra Widow Pension Scheme Has been launched by the state government to provide financial assistance to the widowed women of economically poor families. Under this scheme, the state government will provide a monthly pension of Rs. 600 per month by the state government to the widowed women of poor families. . This is an ambitious scheme of the state government. Dear friends, today through this article we will show you Maharashtra Widow Pension Scheme We are going to provide all the information related to the application process, eligibility, documents etc. So read our article till the end.
Maharashtra Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2021
In this scheme, if a woman has more than one child in a family, then that family will get Rs. 900 per month as pension. Maharashtra Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2021 The benefit of will be given till his children are 25 years old or they are employed, whichever happens earlier. If a woman has only daughters, this benefit will continue even if her daughter is 25 years old or married. Interested widow women of the state who want to take advantage of this scheme will have to apply under this scheme. Under this scheme, the amount paid by the government to the widowed women of the state every month will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary.
Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Scheme
Purpose of Maharashtra Widow Pension Scheme 2021
As you know, after the death of the husband, the woman has no support and her financial condition is also weakened and she is unable to meet her financial needs in her daily life. Looking at this, the Rajaya government Widow Pension Scheme Maharashtra 2021 Under this scheme, the Maharashtra government has provided a pension amount of 600 rupees per month to the poor destitute widow women of the state, who have no support. To cater to the financial needs of the widowed women of the state through this scheme. To make widow women self-reliant through this scheme.
Maharashtra Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2021 Highlights
Name of the scheme
Maharashtra Widow Pension Scheme
By state government
Widow women of the state
Grant of pension to widowed women
Benefits of Maharashtra Widow Pension Scheme 2021
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided only to the widowed women of the state of Maharashtra, who have no support.
- Under this scheme, a monthly pension amount of Rs 600 will be provided by the government to the widowed women of the state and if a woman has more than one child in a family, then those families will be given Rs 900 per month.
- The amount given by the government to the widowed woman will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary woman.
- The financially poor widows of Maharashtra can take advantage of this scheme.
Eligibility for Widow Pension Scheme Maharashtra 2021
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of the state of Maharashtra.
- The annual family income of the applicant should not be more than Rs 21 thousand.
- The applicant should be a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhaar card.
- Applicants should be living below the poverty line.
- To avail this scheme, the age of the applicant must be below 65 years.
Documents of Maharashtra Widow Pension Scheme 2021
- Aadhaar card
- identity card
- Address proof
- Age certificate
- income certificate
- Except for the applicants of the general caste, all the other castes should have a caste certificate.
- Death certificate of husband
- Bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Maharashtra Widow Pension Scheme 2021?
- Interested beneficiaries of the state, who want to apply under this scheme, should follow the method given below.
- First to the applicant Official website After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you on this home page, you will get the details of Maharashtra Widow Pension Scheme. PDF of application form Have to be downloaded.
- After downloading the application form, you will have to fill all the information asked in the application form. After filling all the information, all your documents have to be attached with the application form.
- After this, you have to submit the application form by going to Collector Office / Tehsildar / Talathi Liaison Office Collector Office / Tehsildar / Talathi.