Johar Scheme | Johar Scheme Jharkhand | Jharkhand Johar Scheme | Jauhar scheme in hindi jharkhand | Johar Scheme Jharkhand | Johar Scheme
Lovely Residents of Jharkhand All of you will be very happy to know that the Government of Jharkhand has decided to remove unemployment, we give you the features of all the new government schemes in our website, so that you can name them today we will give you information about Jharkhand Johar Scheme Will you think what will be the plan?
Jharkhand will become the leading state in vegetable production through Johar. In Johar, farmers will be trained in farming through modern technology and the government will provide better training and fisheries for fisheries and animal husbandry to make the villagers self-reliant. That is, from production to market in Johar, the government is providing everything so that the money of the farmers is not killed. In this scheme, along with giving priority to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe families Participation of more than 50 women has been ensured.
Jharkhand Johar Scheme
Friends, the government has decided to start the Johar Yojana so that no youth or person can start any of their businesses through unemployment, if they have training, now friends, you will also be thinking about the benefits of the Zohar scheme. Will be the type? And what will be the eligibility for this?
We will give you complete information about Jauhar Yojana Jharkhand in this article. Read our article carefully and make full profit of it.
For the purpose of the Johar scheme
- This scheme operated by the Rural Development Department, Government of Jharkhand will give a lot of benefits.
- For the implementation of this project, a total of Rs 4000 lakhs in the financial year 2017-18 (Four hundred million) An amount of Rs.
- The objective of this project is to increase diversity and productivity in the products of agriculture and non-agricultural livelihood related activities of selected rural households.
- They have to bring positive changes in their standard of living by providing better market order.
- Under the project, there will be a qualitative increase in improved agriculture, animal husbandry, fisheries and small forest produce based products.
- 6 years (2017-2024) duration approx. 2 lakh families The goal of qualitative increase in their standard of living has been set by connecting one or more houses of livelihood.
- Apart from World Bank, there will be participation from various departments of the state and community for funding the project.
- To achieve the objectives of this project (Project Implementation Plan-PIP) has been prepared.
- This project for the state 68 blocks of 17 districts Will be operated.
- The blocks have been selected on the basis of availability of local resources, production capacity and market access.
- Priority has been given to the availability of community organizations such as Sakhi Mandal and their high level associations formed under Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana – National Rural Livelihood Mission.
- On April 19, 2017, a loan agreement was signed between the Department of Economic Affairs and the World Bank of the Indian Ministry of Finance with reference to the financing of the Johar Plan.
- As an interim arrangement for the implementation of prior activities 50 million US dollars The amount of the amount has been determined.
- This project is Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society Is formed by
Benefits of johar scheme
- Unemployed people will get employment.
- Willingness to provide them training |
- In every village A group of 15-15 poor women will be formed Sakhi Entrepreneur Division.
- These women will be linked to employment by training them in skill development.
- Poverty has to be eliminated from the village.
- For this 100-100 youth from 1200 panchayats Will be skied.
- To make the villagers self-reliant The government will provide better training and financial support for fisheries and animal husbandry.
- To open new businesses under the Johar scheme Of four million Must have given loan
Eligibility for Jharkhand Johar Scheme
- Whoever wants to take a loan, should be a resident of Jharkhand.
- After that it should be bonafide.
- Should be of poor house.
- No person should have a government job from his home.
- Annual income should not exceed one lakh.
Documents required for taking Jharkhand Johar Yojana loan
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- pan card
- Pass size photo
- Permanent Address Proof
Online application for Jharkhand Johar Scheme
- Friends, if you want to take advantage of this scheme then you will be done here You have to click on the website.
- Click here :Implementation of the project “JHARKHAND OPPORTUNITIES FOR HARNESSING RURAL GROWTH” externally funded by World Bank under Rural Development Department, Government of Jharkhand and the total amount provided in the financial year 2017-18 is Rs.4000.00.
- Download this file.
- Fill all the information correctly.
- Now click on send button.
Friends can avail the Jauhar scheme by availing loan in this way and start their new business.
Friends also Johar Scheme Has been any related problem. So you can ask us less by asking that we will answer your questions Facebook page Neither like nor share nor