Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel on Wednesday, August 5 at his Raipur residence office Tendupatta Social Security Scheme beginning of! This scheme was started in the name of the martyr Mahendra Karma on his birth anniversary, in his name. He also called the martyr Mahendra Karma also known as Bastar Tiger. In Bastar district of Chhattisgarh, 29 people, including Mahendra Karma, were killed on 25 May 2013 during the Naxalite attack in Jheeram Valley.
Chhattisgarh CGandupta and Social Security Scheme
Full name of this scheme Shaheed Mahendra Karanmandupatta Social Security Scheme is. Under the Tenacity and Social Security Scheme, 12 lakh 50 thousand nationalists of the state will get benefits. The scheme has been launched by the State Small Forest Produce Cooperative Union and the State Government of Chhattisgarh with the objective of providing social and economic security to the tendu patta laborers. Through this scheme, insurance assistance of Rs 4 lakh will be given to the people of Tendupatta protection. In the event of death of the head of the family, additional assistance of Rs 2 lakh will be given. This amount will be sent by the government to the nominee’s bank account within 1 month of death. It has been told by Forest Minister Mohammad Akbar that due to the closure of the central government-run insurance scheme, the state government has introduced this insurance scheme for Sandaputta collectors.
Benefits of Chhattisgarh CG Tendupatta Social Security Insurance Scheme
If the head of the family is 50 years of age or less
- On the normal death of the head of the family engaged in tendu leaf collection work, his successor or nominee will get an amount of Rs 2 lakh. The age of the deceased should not be more than 50 years.
- If death occurs in an accident, then an additional Rs 2 lakh will be given.
- If a person becomes completely disabled in an accident, then 2 lakh rupees will be received!
- In case of partial disability, assistance of Rs 1 lakh will be given.
If the head of the family is within 50 to 59 years of age
- If the head of the family is between 50 and 59, then after his normal death, his successor or nominee will get 75 thousand.
- If there is a complete disability, then an accident will cost 75 thousand rupees.
- In case of partial disability, 37 thousand 500 rupees will be available.
Read also >> Other schemes of Chhattisgarh government
CG Tendupatta Security Scheme Eligibility: Eligibility
- The age of the person applying under this scheme should be 59 years or less.
- All persons working under Tendupatta Bazaar are eligible for this scheme.
Tendupatta Samaj Suraksha Yojana application, application, online registration process 2021
The application has not been announced by the government through any eastern or offline. Official website for this scheme https://cgstate.gov.in/ is. The scheme will be operated by the state forest department.
What will be the total amount of assistance in Tendupatta and Social Security Scheme?
Under the Tendupatta Social Security Scheme, assistance of Rs 2 lakh will be provided by the state government. If the beneficiary dies, an additional Rs 2 lakh will be provided.
Which department will conduct this scheme?
Tendupatta and social security scheme will be operated by the state forest department.
What is the full name of the planThe
The full name of the scheme is Shaheed Mahendra Karanmandapata and Social Security Scheme.
What will be the benefit from this schemeThe
People of Tendupatta family will be given insurance help of Rs 4 lakh. In the event of death of the head of the family, additional assistance of Rs 2 lakh will be given. This amount will be sent by the government to the nominee’s bank account within 1 month of death.