Nanaji deshmukh krishi sanjivani yojana application form | Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevani Yojana Registration | Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevani Yojana Application Form
Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevani Yojana Has been started by the state government to benefit the farmers of Maharashtra. Under this scheme, the drought affected areas of farmers will be drought free on behalf of the state government, so that the farmers can do farming and earn a good income and provide financially good life to themselves and their families. | Dear friends today we are there for you Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana 2021 All the information related to the application process, documents, eligibility etc. have been brought.
Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana 2021
The benefit of this scheme will be provided by the state government to the small and middle class farmers of Maharashtra. Maharashtra Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevani Yojana 2021 For this, the Maharashtra government has passed a proposal to spend Rs 4,000 crore (Maharashtra government passes proposal to spend Rs 4,000 crore). This scheme will emphasize on the cultivation of crops as per the availability of water in the state and will help the farmers in the problems caused by climate change. If the farmers of the state want to take advantage of this scheme, then they will have to apply under this scheme. Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana 2021 The scheme will be launched in 5,142 villages in 15 districts of Maharashtra.
Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Debt Waiver Scheme
Objective of Maharashtra Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevani Yojana 2021
As you know, the farmers of the state are in some or the other trouble in the coming days, the biggest problem of which is that due to lack of water in the farming areas of the farmers, there is a drought due to which the farmers are unable to do the farming. And many farmers commit suicide, in view of all these problems, the Maharashtra government Maharashtra Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevani Yojana 2021 Has been started by this scheme, the Maharashtra government will make drought-free areas drought-free so that farmers can cultivate comfortably. this Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevani Yojana 2021 Through this, there will also be an increase in the arrival of farmers and they will be able to live their lives well.
Maharashtra Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana 2021 Highlights
Name of the scheme
|Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevani Yojana 2021|
By Maharashtra government
Small and middle class farmers of the state
Government of Maharashtra, Department of Agriculture
Benefits of Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana Maharashtra 2021
- Under this scheme, small and middle class farmers of the state will be benefited.
- this Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana Maharashtra 2021 Through this, attention will also be paid to increase the income of the farmer.
- The state government has allocated a budget of Rs 4000 crore for this scheme.
- Through this scheme, the Maharashtra government will make drought-prone areas drought free in the state. In which the farmer could cultivate.
- Government of Maharashtra has taken assistance of about 2,800 crore rupees in the form of loan to start this scheme.
- Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevani Yojana 2021 Through this, first the quality of soil will be examined and to improve the income of farmers, improvement will be made and agriculture will increase.
Maharashtra Ration Card List
Projects to be given under Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevani Yojana
- Seed production unit
- Form ponderous linings
- Pond Farm
- Operation of goat rearing unit
- Projects related to ruminants
- Vermi Compost Unit
- Sprinkles Irrigation Project
- Drip irrigation project
- Water pump
- Plantation project etc. under Horticulture
Documents of Maharashtra Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevani Yojana 2021 (Eligibility)
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Maharashtra.
- Small and middle class farmers will be eligible under this scheme.
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- identity card
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevani Yojana Implementation
Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevani Yojana Under Maharashtra government will examine all the drought-prone areas of the state. After this investigation all the important data will be collected. After this, farmers will be advised to do farming according to the state’s hydropower. Under this scheme, soil of cultivated land will also be examined. In which the deficiency of minerals and shortage of bacteria will be fulfilled. Goat rearing units will be set up in all the areas where farming will not be possible, so that it will remain a source of income for the farmers. Locksmithing and fisheries units will be set up. Drip irrigation will be conducted in all areas where there is a shortage of irrigation water. Under this scheme, farmers will also be provided with means of irrigation through sprinkler sets.
How to apply in Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevani Yojana 2021?
Interested beneficiaries of the state Maharashtra Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevani Yojana 2021 If you want to apply under, then follow the method given below.
- First of all, the plan of the applicant Official Website Have to go on
- After going to the official website, you will get the plan Application Form PDF The file has to be downloaded.
- After downloading the application form, you will have to fill all the information asked in the application like name, address, mobile number, district, block etc.
- After filling all the information, you will have to attach all your documents to the form. After this, you have to send your application form to the address given below.
Nanaji deshmukh krishi sanjivani yojana beneficiary list viewing process
- Now whatever date you want to see the beneficiary list, you have to click on that date.
- After that you have to choose your district.
- As soon as you select your district, the beneficiary list will be on your computer screen.
- Agriculture Department Government of Maharashtra
- Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevani Project (PoCRA),
- 30 A / B, Arcade, World Trade Center, Kafperade,
- Mumbai 400005. To be sent to the address. In this way your application will be completed.
- Phone No: 022-22163351
- Email ID: email@example.com