बाल संगोपन योजना: डाउनलोड ऑनलाइन फॉर्म (Bal Sangopan Yojana) पीडीएफ
Bal Sangopan Yojana Apply | Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Yojana Download Online Form | Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Yojana PDF
As you all know, the government runs various schemes to promote children’s education. Today we are going to provide you with information related to one such scheme of Government of Maharashtra. Whose name Child mobilization scheme is. By reading this article, you will get all the important information related to this scheme. Such as what is a child mobilization scheme ?, its purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, important documents, application process etc. So guys if you Bal sangopan yojana If you want to get all the important information related to it, then you are requested to read this article till the end.
Maharashtra Bal sangopan yojana
Since 2008, the Children and Child Development Department of Maharashtra is running the Children’s Conservation Plan. Under this scheme, a child of single parent will be provided financial assistance of Rs. 425 per month for his education. Bal sangopan yojana So far, about 100 families have benefited. The benefits of this scheme can not only raise the children of single parents but also more children. For example, if there is an economic crisis in the family, the child’s parents have died, the divorced parents, the parents are hospitalized, etc. can also avail this scheme. Child mobilization scheme To avail of this, you have to apply by visiting the official website. We will tell you the process of applying through this article.
Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Scheme
Objective of child mobilization scheme
Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Yojana The main purpose of this is to provide financial assistance to the children of all those parents who for some reason are unable to provide education to their children. Through this scheme, children of the state will not face any difficulty in getting education. Bal sangopan yojana Through this the state will develop and unemployment rate will fall.
Key Highlights Of Maharashtra Bal sangopan yojana
|Name of scheme||Child mobilization scheme|
|Who launched||Government of Maharashtra|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of maharashtra|
|an objective||To provide financial assistance to children.|
|Subsidies||Rs 425 per month|
Shravan Bal Yojana
Benefits and features of Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Yojana
- Through this scheme, financial assistance is provided to the children of all those parents who are unable to provide education to their children for any reason.
- Financial assistance of ₹ 425 per month will be provided under this scheme.
- Bal Sangopan Yojana was started in the year 2008.
- The scheme is being implemented by the Women and Child Development Department of Maharashtra.
- Bal sangopan yojana So far, about 100 families have benefited.
- Children should be between 1 and 18 years of age to take up this scheme.
- To avail this scheme, you have to fill the application form on the official website.
Bal sangopan yojana Eligibility for
- To avail this scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Maharashtra.
- The age of the applicant should be between 1 to 18 years.
- Homeless, orphans and vulnerable children are eligible for benefits under this scheme.
Save your daughter, teach your daughter
Important documents to apply for child welfare scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Passport size photo of beneficiary’s parents
- Birth certificate
- Death certificate if the guardian has died
- income certificate
- Bank passbook
Procedure for applying under Bal Sangopan Yojana
- Now you will open the home page.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link to apply online.
- Now the application form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the important information asking in the application form.
- Now you have to upload all important documents.
- After that you have to click on submit button.
- Thus you will be able to apply under Balsangopan Yojana.
Procedure for viewing contact information
- First of all to the Department of Child and Women Development official website will go on.
- Now you will open the home page.
- On your home page Contact us Have to click on the link.
- Now a list will open in front of you.
- You can see the contact information of the department related to this list.