There is a continuous effort by the central and state governments to provide various types of facilities to the disabled citizens of the country. A number of portals are also launched by the government to assist differently abled citizens. Today we are going to provide you information related to one such portal whose name Maha Sharad Portal is. By reading this article, you will get all the important information related to this portal. Such as what is Maha Sharad Portal ?, its benefits, objectives, features, eligibility, important documents, application process etc. So guys if you Maha Sharad Portal If you want to get all the important information related to it, then you are requested to read this article till the end.
Maha Sharad Portal
Maha Sharad Portal It has been started by the Maharashtra government for the disabled citizens of the state. Through this portal, a platform will be created for all the disabled citizens of Maharashtra. So that all the disabled citizens of the state can avail government schemes. The main objective of this portal is to register all the disabled citizens of the state so that all donors Maha Sharad Portal To provide their help and support to the differently abled persons. Information about the schemes of Maharashtra State Divyang Finance and Social Justice and Special Assistance Department is also provided through this portal.
Service Plus Portal
Maha Sharad Portal Registration
Through this portal, an attempt is also made to understand the status and needs of the Divyang. Through this portal, all NGOs, social workers, donors etc. will be able to understand the status of the disabled and help them. Maha Sharad Portal Through this, the disabled citizens of the state will get financial help so that they will not depend on others. It is very easy to apply on this portal. All disabled citizens as soon as possible Maha Sharad Portal Register on and take advantage of government schemes. Donors can also register on this portal. Maha Sharad Portal Information related to differently abled citizens can also be obtained.
Key Highlights Of Maha Sharad Portal
|Portal Name||Maha Sharad Portal|
|Who launched||Government of Maharashtra|
|Beneficiary||Divyang citizens of Maharashtra|
|an objective||Registering all disabled citizens on the portal.|
|official website||click here|
Maharashtra Widow Pension Scheme
Purpose of Maha Sharad Portal
Maha Sharad Portal The main purpose of this is to register all disabled citizens on the portal. So that all government schemes can be extended to them. Donors can also help the differently-abled through this portal. Maha Sharad Portal Financial assistance of disabled citizens will be provided by the government through So that the disabled citizens will become self-sufficient. Under this portal, NGOs will also extend their assistance to differently abled citizens. Now no disabled citizen of the state will depend on others.
Maha Sharad Portal Benefits and features
- This portal has been started for differently abled citizens of Maharashtra.
- All the disabled citizens can register through this portal.
- Maha Sharad Portal Through this, all registered disabled citizens will be benefited by various schemes launched by the government.
- Donors can also register themselves through this portal. Through which they can reach the disabled citizens.
- It is free to register on this portal.
- Maha Sharad Portal Information will also be provided about the schemes of the Maharashtra State Divyang Finance and Social Justice and Special Assistance Department.
- The status and awareness of the disabled can also be understood through this portal.
- Through the Maha Sharad portal, the government will provide financial assistance to the differently-abled so that they will become self-sufficient.
- All the disabled citizens of Maharashtra should apply on this portal as soon as possible and take advantage of government schemes.
Maha Sharad Portal Eligibility and important documents
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Maharashtra.
- Applicant must be disabled
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- Birth certificate
- Disability certificate
- Passport size photograph
- mobile number
Procedure for registration of Divyang on Maha Sharad portal
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On your home page Handicapped Have to click on the link.
- After this, the disabled registration form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the information asked in this form such as your name, gender, state, PIN code, Aadhaar number etc.
- Now you have to click on the register button.
- In this way you will be able to register on the portal.
Procedure for registration of donor on Maha Sharad Portal
- First of all you need Maha Sharad Portal official website will go on.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On your home page Donor Have to click on the link.
- As soon as you click on this link, the donor registration form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the important information asked in this form. Such as your name, gender, state, PIN code, Aadhaar number etc.
- After that you have to click on the register button.
- In this way you will be able to register the donor on the portal.