UP Public Hearing Portal | Jansunwai Portal Online | Jansunwai Portal / APP, Complaint Status | jansunwai.up.nic.in Portal Online Complaint |
Uttar Pradesh Public Hearing Has been launched by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath Ji, through this facility any person of the state can lodge his complaint online and your problem will be redressed by the concerned department within the stipulated time. Today through this article we Uttar Pradesh Public Hearing All the information about how you can file your complaint etc. are going to be shared with you.
Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai | jansunwai.up.nic.in, complain online
Those people of the state who are not having any work related to any government department and are facing many difficulties, then they UP Jansunwai Portal But you can lodge your complaint. The concerned department will resolve your problem in the shortest possible time and till your grievance is resolved then you can go through online medium. UP Jansunwai Complaint Status Can see The government has started the Chief Minister Helpline number 1076, furthering this public hearing facility.
Objective of UP Jansunwai 2021
Government of Uttar Pradesh In order to maintain law and order and to remove problems related to the people of the department, the UP Janasunwai portal has been launched so that the complaints of the people of the state can be resolved easily. Jansunwai Portal To prevent corruption of the state through The aim of the state government is to extend the benefit of this public hearing facility to all the people of Uttar Pradesh.
Key Highlights UP Jansunwai Portal
|Name of scheme||Uttar Pradesh Public Hearing|
|Chief Officer||Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|The department||Uttar Pradesh Public Grievance Department|
|an objective||State development|
|Plan status||The plan is on|
|Type of registration||Online and via phone|
Public Hearing Portal Overseas Labor Registration
On this online portal, the state government is providing the facility to the migrant laborers to register, as you know that the entire country has been locked down due to Corona virus, due to which people working in other states Workers are stuck there and if they want to come to Uttar Pradesh from other states and from Uttar Pradesh to other states, then they can register themselves by visiting the official website of this Jansunwai portal. Let us tell you how you can register yourself on this online portal.
Jansunwai Portal / APP Uttar Pradesh
Workers of the state are stuck in other states due to lock down and who want to move from outside the state to other states. So they can register on Jansunavai portal. Registrations on this portal have been started from noon on 5 May. Registrations done on the Janasunwai portal will not be considered a travel permit. Information will be made available to the applicant on getting permission from the competent level. This facility will also be available on Tuesday 5 May on the Android App of Jansunwai Portal.
UP Public Hearing Portal
Let us tell you that Uttar Pradesh is ahead of all other states in the country in criminal matters. The government is trying its best to prevent criminal incidents in order to fulfill this objective. UP government has started Jansunwai portal. People of the state can register their complaints online through internet from home through this Jansunwai portal. Is and the concerned department will solve your problem and you can get the solution of your problems in time and can also see the status of the complaint.
Kanya Sumangala Scheme
Uttar Pradesh Jansunwadi Stats
Complaints not accepted on Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai portal
- Matters related to Right to Information
- Case under consideration in Honorable Court
- Demand for financial aid or job
- Service related matters of government servants (including transfer) until they have used the options available in the department
UP Jansunwai Portal Complaints Types | Types of complaints
Citizens of Uttar Pradesh can file only three complaints, which we have given below, read these complaints carefully and Complaint public hearing online registration Can get it registered
- To get information about government schemes
- Public complaint related to problem
- And complaint related to the demands of the public
How to do Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai online registration?
Through this Jansunwai portal, whoever wants to register their complaint, they will have to follow the following method.
- First to the applicant Jansunwai Online Portal Have to go on After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page Compaint Registration The option will appear, click on the option, after this, some information will appear in front of you, in which it has been told that which topics will not be considered as complaints.
- After this, consent will have to be registered and then click on the button of ‘Submit’. After clicking, you have to enter your email id and mobile number for online registration, then enter captcha code and click on submit button.
- Now after that email ID and Mobile Number Verification OTP will be sent to Then fill the OTP and click on submit.
- After this, the application form for registration of public hearing will open in front of you, giving all the correct information in this application form, you can lodge a complaint online and then click on submit.
- After registration, note the registration number on the registration of the complaint.
Complaint Status Jansunwai Portal Complaint Status
People from Uttar Pradesh Public Grievance Registration If you want to know the status of the online complaint made, then follow the method given below.
- First of all, to see the complaint registered in public hearing UP Jansunawai Offcial Website But after visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this homer page Track Complaint Status Option will be clicked on
- After this a form will open on which you will have to fill your mobile number and email ID, then you will have to enter the security pin and then click on the submit button.
- After this, you can easily check the status of the complaint made.
Send Reminder in Jansunwai Portal | Uttar Pradesh Public Grievance Redressal
- If any person File a complaint online If action is taken on time and no action has been taken on it, then you can follow the below given method.
- If your complaint is not redressed, you can send a reminder directly to the Chief Minister, for which you will have to go to the official website.
- After visiting the official website, your home page will open after that you will Send reminder Have to click on the option of Then you can send a reminder by filling all the information asked in the form.
- After this, a new page will open before you, in which you will get a feedback form.
- You will have to submit the information asked in this feedback form such as Grevens ID, Registered Mobile Number, Registration ID, Satisfaction Rating, Feedback and Captcha Code.
- As soon as you click on the submit button, your feedback will reach the concerned department.
How to download Jansunwai Mobile APPThe
People of the state Jansunwai Mobile APP If you want to download, then follow our mentioned method
- To download Jansunwai Mobile App, first you need to go to google play store on your phone.
- After this, after searching public search on Google Play, after searching, the mobile application will appear
- Again install Click on the button Jansunwai Mobile App Will be downloaded. Then open the app, then you will be able to take all the features of Jansunwai portal on the app itself.
From Uttar Pradesh to other states Migrant registration
- First got you heard Official website will go on . After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page “Overseas Registration The option of will appear. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page one will open in front of you. In this form, you will have to fill the mobile number, email ID and captcha code etc. After filling all the information, you will have to click on the send OTP button. Then you will get the OTP
- And after this, the registration form will open in front of you on the next page. You have to fill all the information asked in this registration form like name address etc.
- After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button. In this way your registration will be completed.
To come to Uttar Pradesh from other states Migrant registration
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Jansunavai portal. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page “Overseas Registration” The option of will appear. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, a form will open in front of you. In this form, you will have to fill the mobile number, email ID and captcha code etc.
- After this, you have to click on the send OTP button. After this OTP will come on your mobile. After this, the registration form will open in front of you on the next page.
- You have to fill all the information asked in this registration form like name, address, Aadhaar number etc. After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button.
In this article, we have provided all the important information related to Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Portal. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by writing an email. Email ID is firstname.lastname@example.org.