Chhattisgarh National, Chief Minister Health Insurance Scheme | Smart card chhattisgarh | Chief Minister Health Insurance Scheme Chhattisgarh | National Health Insurance Scheme Hospital Listing | Chhattisgarh National Health Insurance Scheme in Hindi
Dear Chhattisgarh people, all of you will be very happy to know this. Government of Chhattisgarh Has made a decision, this is their decision. Under this smart card Will be made And through smart cards, which are the selected hospitals.Health services will be provided free of cost in them. The main objective of the Rashtriya Mukhyamantri Swasthya Bima Yojana is to provide financial assistance to the people who are below the poverty line so that they can also get their treatment easily. Therefore, he will get hospitalized and get his treatment
Chief Minister Health Insurance Scheme
Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana has been launched for the Chief Minister’s Insurance Scheme (SMBY) to provide protection to every open family. This scheme covers all the families not covered under the National Health Insurance Scheme. Will provide health insurance coverage up to Rs 30,000.
National and Chief Minister Health Insurance Scheme
It is necessary to be eligible for application in National Health Insurance Scheme and Chief Minister Health Insurance Scheme.
- The application is required to be a native of Chhattisgarh.
- Benefits of health services under the scheme It is mandatory to have a “smart card” to take.
- Applicants should be lower class and below poverty line.
- There should be only one smart card in the family.
National Health Insurance Scheme Chief Minister Health Insurance Scheme
- With family
- Aadhar Card
- caste certificate
- Permanent residence certificate
- Birth certificate
- Income certificate etc.
- Such as your name and address phone number, but keep in mind that all the information should be absolutely correct.
- If you do not make any mistake in it, then your smart card will not be able to be made.
- Therefore, the page should fill all this information carefully.
Smart card creation Chief Medical and Health Officer Office Durg, Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital Supela, Health Center Bhilai-3, Dhamdha, Patan, Utai, Municipality Kumhari-Ahiwara-Jamul Applications can be submitted. Get the smart card scheme application by clicking on “List”.
Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh Of selected hospitals under the insurance scheme The list Download National and Chief Minister Health Insurance Scheme Application – click here
To check the list of selected hospitals under these insurance schemes, follow the following steps.
- In the first phase, “cg.nic.in“ Go to go
- In the second step, click on “List of Hospitals (Hospitalization)” on the portal.
- In the third step, select “Select District”, “Select Type (Pub / Private)”, check the list of your district.
Check: List of Hospitals – click here
- Active smart card
- Rs 55,62,290
- Total claims so far: 3,557,333
- Total Hospital: 885
- Public Hospital: 351
- Private Hospital: 534
Friends if you National Health Insurance Scheme If you want to ask any question related to it, then I will definitely answer your questions. Facebook page Like and share no more.