Evaluation of Construction Worker Sulabh Awas Yojana
Dear friends we give you Your website But we try our best to give information about every government scheme, friends, today we have brought for you another government scheme named Construction Worker Sulabh Awas Yojana.
We will tell you how you can apply for your home under this scheme and how you can Housing scheme We will give you complete information about the benefits of this, you can make friends, if you also want to take advantage of the government scheme, then read the entire article carefully and apply for this scheme.
What is Construction Worker Sulabh Awas Yojana?
Description of these days Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Building and other nouns that are getting registered construction workers from the Labor Welfare Department can now realize the dream of building their own house with the help of up to one and a half lakhs through the Sulabh Awas Yojana.
For this, orders have been received to mark the construction workers by obtaining the list of registered laborers, who have been given villages under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana on behalf of Panchayat Samiti or Gram Panchayat. They Registered Construction WorkerThose who have not been sanctioned any amount under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana and are eligible for the Mandal Housing Scheme, will be sanctioned up to one and a half lakh. It will also include registered construction workers, who are building houses on loan allotted by the Housing Board, or are paying the houses built by the Board.
Construction Worker Housing Scheme Benefits
1. Housing for All Mission (Urban) or Affordable Housing Scheme of Government or Chief Minister
To eligible beneficiaries of Housing Scheme or other Central / State Government Housing Scheme,
According to the provision of the scheme concerned, the grant in the range of maximum Rs. 1.50 lakhs by the Board.
2. In case of construction of house on own plot, the maximum cost of construction is Rs. 5 lakhs.
In the limit, grants up to 25 percent of actual construction costs.
Eligibility for Construction Worker’s Housing Scheme
- To BPL category beneficiary,
- Anu. Caste / Anu. To the beneficiary of the race,
- Special Qualified Person
- Only a few daughters call the heiress
- To the woman / family coming to the Palanhar scheme
- And more than one rainfall, ie, a prediction will be given to the beneficiary registered in the board for 2, 3 or 4 years.
- The Board should have a construction worker registered as a beneficiary for at least 1 year;
- If one builds a house on his own plot, then the plot should be owned by himself or the wife / husband and the said plot / edification should be dispute-free, mortgage-free;
- In addition to taking loan from financial institution / bank, in case of construction of house with loan from own savings or other source, rating the cost of housing construction certificate of the Panchayat or Municipality junior qualification or higher qualification or obtaining Will be necessary. ;
- If there is already any accommodation in the name / ownership of the beneficiary or his wife / husband or dependent son or daughter, such beneficiary will not have the grant / support fee in this scheme;
- The house will be owned in the joint name of both husband and wife;
Documents for Construction Worker’s Housing Scheme
1. Copy of BPL category certificate / card (if applicable).
2. Section Nature or tribe Self attested copy of nature certificate (if applicable).
3. Self attested copy of Special Qualified Certificate (if applicable).
4. Self attested copy of the woman / family certificate appearing in the Palanhar scheme (if applicable).
5. Copy of certificate of this subject (if applicable) if there are only two daughters.
6. Self-attested copy of annual income certificate.
7. Proof of self or wife / husband’s ownership of the plot / self-attested copy of the document
8. Get documents related to the revenue officer to be free from all types of disputes in the plot / plot.
Certified Self-Certified (if applicable)
9. Detailed Assessment / Estimates and Layout Plans by the concerned authorities.
Self attested copy (if applicable).
10. Financial related in case of housing construction regarding housing loan from financial institution / bank
Self attested copy of loan acceptance letter issued by institute / bank. (if applicable)
11 To build a house by taking loans from own savings or any other source other than a bank financial institution
In case of prediction of housing certificate of construction cost, that of Panchayat or Municipality
Self attested copy issued by Junior Engineer or above.
12. A copy of the Hitasiari registration letter of introduction or card
13. Bhamashah family card or copy of Bhamashah nomination
14. Towards Aadhaar Card
15. Towards the first page of the bank account passbook
Housing for Mission (Urban) or Government’s Affordable Housing or Chief Minister’s Public Housing
To obtain housing under the scheme or any other central / state government housing scheme
Self attested copy of the prescribed conditions and the documents required to fulfill the eligibility. (if applicable
Evaluation Construction workers housing Scheme online application
- To avail this scheme you are given here You will have to click on the website.
- After clicking on the website, the plan form will appear in front of you.
- Download this form.
- Now fill whatever information has been asked from you.
- Click the send button.
Friends if you Evaluation Construction workers housing to plan If you want to ask any information related to it, then you can comment us, we will definitely help you. Like facebook page No more sharing !!!!!!!!!