Tamil Nadu Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Application Form | Amma Scooter Scheme Apply Online Amma Scooter Scheme Application Form | Government Scheme Scooty
To raise the standard of living for women in the state of Tamil Nadu, the Government of Tamil Nadu has come together Amma Two Wheeler Scheme For the development of women in her state. Today in this article, we will share with you all the details about the Amma two-wheeler scheme which was launched in the year of 2018 and is providing two-wheelers to all women in the state of Tamil Nadu. In this article, we will share with you the eligibility criteria, required documents, application process and all other details related to the scheme.
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
Amma two wheeler There is a scheme that will empower working women in the state of Tamil Nadu. In addition, it will enable them to buy women-friendly two-wheelers for their enterprises, places of employment, engagements, etc. The main motive through the implementation of the scheme is that the woman will pass due to easement. Access vehicles like scooty or bicycle as per your wish. Also, a special retro-fit three-wheeler scooter will be made available for physically challenged women.
Benefits of TEMMA Two Wheeler Scheme
As mentioned by the concerned authorities through the implementation of the Amma two-wheeler scheme, every year one lakh working women will be benefited through this scheme. Also, the main benefit is two-wheeler or a maximum subsidy of 50% of the cost of Rs.25,000 / – whichever is less, to be provided to the beneficiaries. Through the implementation of this scheme, freedom will be provided to all women living in the state of Tamil Nadu. All women will no longer be afraid of taking the means of public transport late at night, they will come home with their own transport.
Description of Amma Two Wheeler
|Name of the scheme||Amma Two Wheeler Scheme|
Government of Tamil Nadu State
Resident of Tamil Nadu State (Female)
Providing vehicles to women
Under the Amma two-wheeler scheme, if you Vehicle specification The following description should match: –
- Maximum engine capacity should be 125cc
- The vehicle must be eligible to be registered under the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988.
- The vehicle must be manufactured after 01.01.2018 and comply with 2 latest emission norms.
- The details of all vehicles provided under this scheme will be collected / collected by the Project Director (PD) of the concerned district, Tamil Nadu State Rural Livelihoods Mission (TNSRLM).
- This detail will also be shared with the Department of Transport which will not allow change in registration of ownership for sale or other reasons without prior permission of PD, TNSRLM for a period of 3 years.
to happen Eligible for amma two-wheeler Scheme, the applicant should follow the following eligibility criteria: –
- Women should engage individually or collectively as a group for livelihood activity / wage employment.
- The applicant must travel long distances.
- Women’s earnings should be the primary source of income for the family.
- The following women are also eligible-
- Women registered as workers in organized and non-organized sectors.
- Women working in shops and establishments.
- Self-employed women engage in petty trades or otherwise.
- Women working in
- Government aided organization
- Community-based organizations – Panchayat level associations (PLFs), Village Poverty Prevention Committees (VPRCs), Mavatta Makkal Kattral Mayyam (Makmai), which are either on consolidated pay or daily pay or on contract employment.
- Banking correspondent / banking facilitator and ASHA worker.
- The applicant should be a native and reside in Tamil Nadu.
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 and 40 years.
- Applicant should have a driving address.
- Applicant must have a valid Two Wheeler / Learner License Registration (LLR) at the time of applying.
- The annual income of the beneficiary is Rs. Not to exceed Rs.2,50,000 / -.
- Only one female beneficiary is eligible to receive 3 benefits in a family
- Applicant should have appeared for class 8th examination (passed / failed).
- The following will be given priority-
- Working women living in remote places
- Unmarried women are over 35 years of age
Beneficiaries of Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
- All those women who are walking long distances
- Women employed in establishments and shops
- Women who are registered as laborers in organized and unorganized sectors
- All those women who earn as their primary source of income for their family
- All those women who are individually or collectively active as a group for livelihood wages or activity employment
- Women who are self-employed and do petty business
- Women who engage in daily wages, consolidated pay, contract employment, etc.
- ASHA worker and banking correspondent / banking facilitator
Reservation under the scheme
Some reservations are provided to women belonging to backward castes in the state of Tamil Nadu: –
Scheduled Caste (SC)
Scheduled Tribes (ST)
4% (across all categories)
Amma Two Wheeler Features
- This scheme has been launched to empower the working woman.
- Under this scheme, the applicant will provide subsidy to those who are eligible.
- Applicants can purchase any 2-wheeler of their choice up to an engine capacity of 125cc.
- The beneficiaries will be selected by the selection committees. Commissioner in case of Chennai city and District Collector for other districts
- Applicant can take loan from bank / non-banking finance companies. In such a case, after verification by the selection committee, the application will be sent to the bank or financial institution of the applicant’s choice.
- If the applicant wants to purchase from his own fund, the subsidy amount will be transferred directly to the beneficiary’s bank account after presenting the proof of purchase of the vehicle
The following documents are required to apply for the scheme: –
- Proof of age (18 to 40) / date of birth
- Proof of residence such as-
- Utility bill etc. in the name of the applicant
- Driving License / Learner License Registration (LLR) issued by the competent authority
- Income certificate issued by employer / self certification
- Proof of employment issued by employer / organization / project head / society in case of salary / salaried employment.
- Aadhar Card.
- Proof of educational qualification / attendance for the eighth grade examination (transfer certificate, SSLC, etc.).
- Passport size photo
- Proof of establishing priority category membership wherever applicable
- Community certificate (in case of SC / ST category)
- Separate identity card issued by the competent authority
- Quotation / pro-forma challan of the vehicle.
Specifications of Amma Two Wheeler
- The vehicle will be brand new under the Amma two-wheeler scheme
- Under this scheme, the maximum engine capacity in the vehicle provided to the beneficiary will be 125 cc
- The vehicle will be a gearless or auto gear motorized two-wheeler selected by the applicant.
- Scooty should be built on or after 1 January 2018
application procedure Under the Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
If they want to enroll under the scheme, the following application process should be followed by the applicants: –
- The application form will be made available free of cost to the applicant in all the Block Offices, Urban Local Bodies Offices and Collectorate.
- Apart from this, you can download the application form from the link given above.
- No application fee should be charged from the applicant for the form.
- Application forms will be filled and submitted to the respective Block Offices / Urban Local Bodies (ULB).
- Filled application forms can be submitted in person or by registered / speed post.
- Each application form containing ULB / RLB code will be assigned a unique application number after the serial number running within ULB / RLB.
Some of the important links given below are related to the Amma two-wheeler scheme: –
- Mother Teresa Women’s Complex-Eye Floor, Valluvarkottam High Road, Nugambakkam, Chennai-600 034, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Ph: 91-44-28173412
- Fax: 91-44-28173409
- E-mail: [email protected] or [email protected]