Amma Vodi Status | Search Amma Vodi 2021 Beneficiary List | AP Amma Vodi List Download | jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in Portal | Amma Vodi List Phase 2 | Jaganna Amma Vodi Eligibility List Download
Amma Vodi scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state is Mr. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy and through the implementation of the scheme, many incentives were been given to the students of the government school in Andhra Pradesh. Today under this article, we will share with you all of the other details related to the Amma Vodi scheme such as the final beneficiary list of Phase I which has been declared by the concerned authorities on 27th December 2019. In this article, we have provided a step-by-step guide through which you can check your name on the beneficiary list.
Amma Vodi Phase 2 Beneficiary List Released
It has been announced by the education minister Dr. Audimulapu Suresh that the Amma Vodi beneficiary list has been released online and a comprehensive list will be announced on 26 December 2020 and the final list will be announced on 30th December 2020. There are around 7274674 students from class 1st to 10th from 64533 schools of the state and there are around 10.94 lakh intermediate students. The benefit amount will be transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account by 9th January 2021. The parents are asked to spare Rs 1000 from the benefit amount for maintenance of sanitization in the school. All the necessary actions are taken by the government in order to provide benefits to all the eligible beneficiaries. The scheme is being implemented transparently. The benefit amount is directly transferred to the beneficiary’s account by the Chief Minister.
Amma Vodi List January Update
The second phase under the Amma Vodi scheme has launched on 11 January 2021 by the chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy from Nellore. This information has been given by education Minister A. Suresh. Under the second phase of Amma Vodi Scheme around 44 lakh, women will get 15000 for sending their children to school. Out of ₹15000 deposited into the bank accounts of mothers under Amma Vodi scheme ₹1000 is deducted for improving and maintaining the toilet facility in the school. The state government is spending Rs 6400 crore for implementing this scheme. The state government has exempted the 75% attendance criteria keeping in mind the current situation of covid-19.
- The Amma Vodi scheme has implemented throughout the state in the most transparent way. There is no corruption at any level.
- This year the beneficiaries under Amma Vodi scheme has been increased in comparison to the previous year and the government is making efforts to provide Amma Vodi schemes benefit to the sanitary workers too.
- This program has started yielding the desired results as this year the government-run schools had received 3 lakh admissions.
- The civil supply department has streamlined the ration card and due to this reason, several eligible beneficiaries are eliminated from getting the benefit of Amma Vodi scheme. The School Education Department has started the re-verification process in order to include all the eligible beneficiaries under this scheme.
Details Of The AP Amma Vodi Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Jaganna Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Launched by||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiary||Mothers of school-going children (BPL families)|
|Launched Date||10th June 2019|
|Phase I Beneficiary List||27th December 2019|
|Phase II Beneficiary List||22nd December 2020|
Amma Vodi Details
The Amma Vodi scheme has launched in order to reduce the dropout ratio in schools. Under this scheme, Rs 15000 per annum is deposited into the bank account of mothers who send their children to school. Through this scheme, poverty won’t come in the way of education. Every woman of the state will get the opportunity to educate their children. The second phase of Amma Vodi scheme has been launched and under this scheme, Rs 15000 has been credited into the bank account of the mothers who send their children to school.
- In order to reduce the dropout rate, the schools are providing all kinds of facilities like special menus, uniforms and books. The government is giving top priority to education in order to achieve a total literacy rate. Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy is taking every possible step to increase the literacy rate of the state and provide quality education to the poor.
- He has launched the Nadu-Nadu scheme in order to improve the infrastructure in school and Jagananna Goru Mudda scheme in order to provide nutritious food during lunch in the schools. These schemes are benefiting several students of the state.
- Through the implementation of these schemes, the literacy rate among the poorer and weaker section of society will increase.
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state announced a flagship program known as the popular AMMA VODI scheme. It is originally a part of the NAVARATNALU initiative which is designed to provide financial assistance to each mother belonging to below the poverty line household, irrespective of caste, creed, religion, and region. This incentive will enable her to educate her child/children from Class I to XII in all the following institutions-
- Recognized Government
- Private Aided
- Private Unaided schools/ Jr. Colleges
- Residential Schools/Colleges for the Academic year 2020-21
PM Modi Yojana
Laptop Instead Of Financial Assistance Under Amma Vodi
The second phase of Amma Vodi scheme has been launched by the chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy. During the launch he reminded the citizens of the state that due to lockdown many poor students were not having access to online classes because they do not have gadgets like laptops and smartphones. For this reason now the beneficiaries of the Amma Vodi scheme whose childrens are studying in class 9 to 12 can opt for a laptop instead of getting Rs 15,000 financial assistance from next year. This option is also available for students who are availing Vasati Deewana Scheme. The government of Andhra Pradesh is also going to introduce computer literacy courses from class 8th so that the students studying in Government schools can compete with the students studying in private schools.
- The Chief Minister also said that the infrastructure of government schools will also be improved so that the children can get the quality education. The Amma Vodi scheme is also going to prevent dropout rates and also improve the attendance of students.
- In order to improve the attendance of students if the students are not attending school for more than 3 days then the volunteers have to visit the student’s house. From the financial assistance of Rs 15000 Rs 1000 will be deducted for toilet maintenance in the school. Due to this reason, parents will get the right to question the bad conditions of toilets in the schools. If the toilets are in bad condition then the students can call 1902 in order to lodge a complaint.
Amma Vodi Scheme Guidelines For 2021
The Government Of Andhra Pradesh has released Amma Vodi guidelines for the year of 2020-21 for and the guidelines are as follows:-
- From 9th December 2020 to 25th December 2020 the preliminary actions at the moment level on the Amma Vodi scheme will take place
- All the principal are required to register and update the details of students from 10th December 2020 to 20th December 2020
- The list of all the eligible mothers/guardians whose children are enrolled in the info/knowledge land portal will be reviewed and this list is going to be released on 15th December 2020. This list is going to be reviewed according to 6th level criteria
- All the students whose details are updated before 15th December 2020 will be provided to APCFSS on 15th December 2020
- The list of eligible mothers/caregivers will be updated on 19th December 2020. This list will be reviewed according to the 6 level criteria
- All those details which are advertised on the Amma Vodi portal between 20 December 2020 to 24 December 2020 is to be displayed on the school notice board and notice board of gram/ward secretariat
- If there are any mistakes in the Aadhar number, Bank account number, and IFSC code then principals are required to correct these errors.
Amma Vodi New Guidelines PDF
- Those objections that are related to disqualification are required to be submitted to the collector by the village/ward secretariat. The submission process will take place through the standard procedure and these objections will be addressed by the joint collector
- The list which is released on 16 December 2020 and 20 December 2020 will be compiled and A final list with the correction of objections will be posted on the portal by 26 December 2020
- The ward/gram sabha will approve the final list on 27 December 2020 and 28 December 2020
- By 29 December 2020, the final list must be submitted online by the village/ward educational welfare assistant
- The list should be handed over by the headmaster to the district educational officer through zonal education officer by 30 December 2020
- The list should submit to the district collector by the district education officer by 30 December 2020.
Amma Vodi Scheme 2nd Phase Payment
As you all know that under the Amma Vodi scheme Rs 15000 per year will give to all underprivileged students. The Government of Andhra Pradesh is all set to launch Amma Vodi scheme phase 2. All the activities like obtaining personal details, Aadhar number, bank account details etc have to be completed before the last date. The headmaster of the school is responsible for enrolling all the eligible children. A timeline for fixing the correction of details, confirmation, rectification of errors etc have been fixed by the education department.
- On 9th december 2020 state district and Mandal level education officers has conducted a meeting.
- In this meeting instructions regarding the correction of details, confirmation, rectification etc have been discussed. The list of all the eligible students will display on JnanaBhumi Portal.
- The list of all the eligible mothers/guardians will be released on 16 December 2020. The school headmaster has to sort all the discrepancies in the details before the stipulated date and all the complaints regarding the eligibility of beneficiaries are required to be sent to the joint collector.
- The final list will display on 26 December 2020. Three 24/7 helpline centres will also open at the DPO office in Visakhapatnam in order to supervise and implement Amma Vodi scheme.
Amma Vodi Schedule For Selection Of Beneficiaries
|Registration of parents and guardians||10th December 2020 to 20th December 2020|
|Name of eligible parents and guardians to be displayed on village and ward secretariat||16th December 2020|
|The list published on Amma Vodi portal after corrections||19th December 2020 at 6:00 p.m.|
|Review of list by School, College principles and secretariat staff||20th December 2020 to 24th December 2020|
|Final display of list in ward and village secretariat||26th December 2020|
|Online inclusion of list approved by gram sabha||29th December 2020|
|Sending the final list by the principals to district education office and collector and approval of the final list by district collectors||30th December 2020|
Amma Vodi Budget 2021
On 16th June 2020, Tuesday Finance Minister B Rajendranath Reddy of Andhra Pradesh state has presented the budget for the upcoming fiscal year in the state Assembly held atVelagapudi. In this budget, the state government has allocated Rs 22,604 crore to the education sector out of Rs 2,24,789.18 crore. In the year 2020 budget, the government has sanctioned Rs 17,971 crore to the education sector which will increase in the budget for 2021. Out of this amount Rs. 6,000 crores have sanctioned for the Amma Vodi scheme.
Features Of Amma Vodi Scheme
The following features has included under the Andhra Pradesh Amma Vodi skin such as:-
- The funds will only transfer to the beneficiaries through direct benefit transfer or online.
- Once the beneficiary completes standard twelfth then no assistance will provide to the beneficiary or the beneficiary’s mother.
- The funds will provide every year in January to all of the beneficiaries until they complete their education.
- If the beneficiary decides to end the education no funds will provide o him or her.
Required Documents For Amma Vodi
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- School ID card
- Ration card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Birth certificate
Benefits Of Amma Vodi Scheme
There are many benefits of the AP Amma Vodi scheme, first and the foremost benefit of the scheme is the stipend that will provide to the school-going children. The incentive will help the poor families to attend school and help them to cover some of their expenses. It will prove to be a great way to encourage families to send their children to school. As we all know that the percentage of school-going children is very less in rural areas, this initiative will help increase the percentage to a great extent.
- Last year around 42 lakh beneficiaries have got the benefit of Amma Vodi scheme and this year the number has increased to 44.48 lakh.
- Andhra Pradesh Government has also focused on improving the quality of midday meals which will ultimately improve the health of students. Because of these schemes, many students have migrated from private schools to government schools.
- The government has also introduced English medium in government schools so that the poor citizens can also avail the benefits.
Eligibility Of The Scheme
The following eligibility criteria have finalized for the scheme:-
- Children studying in only government schools of Andhra Pradesh state are eligible for the scheme.
- Permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh state are only eligible.
Application Process of Amma Vodi Scheme
The following application process should consider while applying for the AP Amma Vodi scheme for the year 2020:-
- First, you have to download the application form for the scheme given
- After downloading the application form, fill in it carefully.
- Attach all the above-mentioned documents.
- Submit at the relevant office or any government office.
Amma Vodi Phase II Beneficiary List
The beneficiary list for the AP Amma Vodi scheme will display on the official website of the scheme. You just have to follow these simple steps to download the scheme:-
- First of all, visit the official website of Amma Vodi Scheme to check Phase 2 Beneficiary List.
- When you land on the homepage, click on the Search Child Details option present on it.
- Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari
- West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur
- Prakasam, Nellore, Kadapa
- Kurnool, Anantapur, Chittoor
- Now a new computer tab will open with some required details
- First of all, Select the District Name.
- Now Fill Mother/Guardian Aadhaar Number and then fill the verification code.
- After that click on the Get Details Option.
- Now Finally the details of the beneficiary will appear in front of you.
- Click on the print button and take a print of beneficiary list.
- Keep this information safe for future reference.
Procedure To Do Officer Login
- First of all, go to the official website of Amma Vodi Scheme
- The home page will open before you
- On the home page, click on OFFICER/2nd INTER COLLEGE LOGIN Option.
- Now a login page will open before you
- Now a new page will open before you where you have to click on the login link according to the district where you reside.
- The login links are as follows:-
- After that you have to enter login credentials
- Now you can update Board of Intermediate 2nd year child, Amma Vodi details
Mode of Payment
Beneficiaries will get the benefits directly transferred into the Bank Accounts of their mother/ guardian by the concerned department. The amount will transfer in the month of January of every year until the applicant will complete intermediate/ 12th/ +2. If the child discontinues the study in between then he will not get any financial assistance.
Amma Vodi District Wise List
May the list will also release district wise. It may also publish school wise or other way as prescribe. You can check the district wise list from here:-
Helpline Contact Number
- Address: 4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.
- Phone: 9705655349, 9705454869
- Email: apcse.@ap.gov.in