The Government of India has set a target to double the income of farmers on 2022. Keeping this in mind, the government Cattle Credit Card Scheme Has started Today we are going to provide you all the important information related to the Animal Farmers Credit Card Scheme through this article. Such as what is an animal farmer credit card ?, its purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, important documents, application process etc. So friends, if you want to get all the important information related to Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana, then you are requested to read this article till the end.
Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana
The scheme was launched by Haryana Animal Husbandry and Agriculture Minister JP Dalal ji. The scheme will provide loans to livestock owners. If the farmer has cows, he will be provided a loan of ₹ 40783 and if the farmer has a buffalo, then a loan of ₹ 60249 will be provided to the cattleman. In order to get this loan, the cattle farmer has to make an animal farmer credit card. Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana The loan amount will be provided in 6 equal installments. This amount will have to be returned to the beneficiary with a 4% interest rate in a span of 1 year. The interest rate on the loan provided under the Animal Farmer Credit Card Scheme will be applicable from the day on which the first installment amount will be given to the animal farmer.
Animal farmer credit card new announcement
As you all know Cattle Credit Card Scheme Under this, loans are provided to farmers for animal husbandry. Under this scheme, loans up to Rs 1.60 lakh are provided without guarantee. Under the Kisan Kisan Credit Card Scheme, loans are provided according to the number of animals. 3,66,687 farmers have so far applied in Haryana. 57,160 of which have been accepted by banks. Credit cards have been issued to these 57,160 farmers. Under this scheme, the state government of Haryana has decided to issue 8 lakh Kisan Credit Cards. Cattle Credit Card Camps were also organized by the bank to spread awareness about the scheme. Information related to this scheme has been provided to the farmers through these camps.
Objective of animal farmer credit card scheme 2021
As you know, in the village people along with farming also raise cattle and sometimes farmers have to sell their animals to meet their needs and sometimes the animals become sick due to the farmers having no money. He is unable to get them treated, in view of all these problems, the state government has given this Cattle Credit Card Scheme 2021 Has started this scheme, farmers will be able to take good care of their animals by taking loans through this scheme. Pashu Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2021 Through this, the animal husbandry business will increase in the state and agriculture and animal husbandry business will be modernized like developed countries.
Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021 Application Form
If a person is not able to get credit for any month due to some reason, then he can take the credit of the previous month for the next month. Haryana Pashu Credit Card Scheme 2021 Under the sheep goat owners will also be given a one year loan of Rs 4063 (Those who keep sheep and goats will also be given one year loan of Rs 4063) and one year loan of Rs 16337 to the pig keepers. ) Will be given. Interested beneficiaries of the state Cattle Credit Card Scheme 2021 Want to take advantage of this, get your animal credit card made.
New Update Animal Farmer Credit Card
As you all know Cattle Credit Card Scheme Under this, farmers are provided loans to buy animals. Which increases the income of farmers. The Haryana government has decided to give cattle farmer credit cards to 1 lakh farmers by Independence Day (15 August 2020) and after that 7 lakh more credit cards will be made. The state of Haryana has 36 lakh milch animals with 16 lakh families. The government is trying to increase the income of farmers through this scheme.
Through this scheme, at least interest will have to be paid on the loan amount. Under this scheme, interest is given on 7% loan. Of this 7%, 3% is subsidized by the Central Government and 4% by the Haryana Government. Loans up to a maximum of ₹ 300000 can be taken under this scheme and loans up to ₹ 160000 without any guarantee.
Prime Minister Crop Insurance Scheme
Animal farmer credit card scheme new announcement
Under this scheme, about 6 lakh cattle rearers of the state will be issued cattle farmer credit cards. Eligible on this card Beneficiary 1 lakh 80 thousand Loans up to Rs. Can be availed without guarantee. The farmers are given loans under this scheme at an interest rate of 7 percent. Of this, the Central Government gives subsidy of three percent and Haryana Government is giving rebate on the remaining 4 percent interest. Under this scheme till now, the forms of 1 lakh 40 thousand cattle herders have been filled. Under this scheme, Haryana cattlemen will be given a loan of 40 thousand 783 rupees for a cow and 60 thousand 249 rupees for buffalo.
Haryana Ration Card List
Pashu kisan Credit Card Top Giving Banks
- State Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- HDFC bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of baroda
- ICICI Bank etc.
Animal farmer credit card loan amount
- For Cows – ₹ 40,783 / –
- For Buffalo – ₹ 60,249 / –
- For Sheep and Goat – ₹ 4,063 / –
- For Poultry – ₹ 720 / –
Benefits of Pashu kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021
- Under this scheme, farmers can get loan against pledge of insurance.
- Those farmers who will be given a credit card, farmers can use this credit card as a debit card in the bank.
- this Cattle Credit Card Scheme 2021 Under this, a loan of Rs. 60249 will be provided to cattle owners and a loan of Rs. 40783 per cow.
- Under this scheme, credit card holders can avail up to Rs. 1.60 lakh without collateral security.
- Cattle farmers will be given loans at the rate of seven percent interest from all banks on a yearly basis, and interest will be increased to 3 percent on timely payment of interest.
- Those who raise cattle for more than three lakh hone will get a loan with interest of 12 percent.
- The amount of interest is required to be paid in a gap of one year only then it will be given the next amount.
Documents of Animal Credit Card Scheme 2021 (Eligibility)
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana State
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card, Pen Card, Voter ID Card
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
PM Modi Yojana
How to apply in Animal Farmer Credit Card 2021?
- Interested beneficiaries of Haryana state under this scheme Pashu Credit Card If you want to get it made, they will have to go to their nearest bank and apply.
- To apply, you must first go to the bank with all your necessary documents. After that you go to Application Form Have to take.
- Again Application Form All the information asked in will have to be filled carefully. After filling the application form, you have to fill your documents Adhaar card, Pen card, Voter id card Photo copy of Adi will have to be attached to the application form and submitted to the bank official.
- After verifying the application form, within 1 month you will get Animal credit card Will be given