The Andhra Pradesh Government has come up with a portal through which the candidates will be able to gain documents while sitting at their houses they will not have to go out of the house to apply for any of the documents. In this article today, we will share with you all the important aspects of the AP Meeseva Portal. In this article, we will share with you all the step by step procedure to register yourself. We will also provide online services which are present in the Andhra Pradesh Mee Seva portal.
Meeseva Portal– ap.meeseva.gov.in
The Andhra Pradesh government has come up with the website through which all of the citizens will be able to apply for the certificates and the documents which are essential in their life if they are undertaking any type of identification process. The Andhra Pradesh Mee Seva portal will be available for all of the residents of the state and it will help them to apply for different types of documents related to their identity or even to their land. The website will be able to make the citizens stay at home and never get out.
Benefits Of Andhra Pradesh Meeseva
There are many benefits that will be provided to the residents of the Andhra Pradesh state after the launching of the Meeseva portal. The main benefit of the implementation of the Meeseva portal will be the availability of the documents at the home of the residents. The residents will not have to go anywhere to apply for the documents and they will be able to gain the documents while sitting at their home and surfing the internet on their laptop.
Of AP Meeseva 2.0
|Name||AP Meeseva 2.0|
|Launched By||ITE & C Department|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of AP-State|
|Objective||Providing documents at home|
Meebhoomi Land Records
following services are available for all of the residents of the Andhra Pradesh
state for the implementation of the MeeSeva portal:-
- Civil Supplies
- Commission of industries
- Department of Factories
- District Admin
- Legal Metrology
- Mines & Geology
- General Administration (NRI)
- Municipal Admin
- Industries Incentives New
- Rural Development
- Social Welfare
following documents are required while applying for the Andhra Pradesh Meeseva
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Passport size photo
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Bank account details
Application Procedure Of AP Meeseva Portal
have to follow the following application procedure while applying for the
Andhra Pradesh Meeseva portal:-
- First, click on the Official Website link given here
- On the homepage, click on the option of “Meeseva Online Portal”.
- A new page will be displayed.
- Click on “New Registration”
- The registration form will be displayed in front of you.
- Enter your basic details.
- Click on the Submit button.
- The registration form will be submitted successfully.
- An OTP will be sent on your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP.
- Click on the “Confirm” button.
- A message of “Thank you for registering! A confirmation email has been sent to the registered mail ID. Please click on the Activation Link to Activate your account” will be displayed.
- Your account will be activated only when you click on the activation link sent on the email.
- You will see the message “Congratulations your Account has been Activated”.
login yourself under the Andhra Pradesh Meeseva portal you have to follow the
- Visit the Official Website link given here
- On the homepage, enter your user ID and password
- Click on sign in
- You will be logged in into account.
check your application status you have to follow the following procedure:-
- On the homepage, you will see an option for application status
- Enter your application ID or Transaction ID on the space provided.
- Click on go
- Application status will be displayed on your screen.
check the Meeseva certificate you have to follow the simple procedure given
- Visit the official website of Meeseva portal
- On the homepage, you will see an option for Meeseva certificate
- Enter your application ID on the space provided.
- Click on go
- Meeseva certificate will be displayed on your screen.
download meeseva AP
- First of all, you have to open Google Play Store on your mobile phone
- Now you have to enter the meeseva app in the search box
- After that, you are required to click on the search button
- Now a list will be displayed on your screen
- You have to click on the topmost option
- Now you need to click on install
- Meeseva app will be downloaded in your device
Procedure to lodge grievance/suggestions
- Now a new page will open in front of you
- You have to enter all the required details like name, subject, suggestions/grievance, mobile number, and email ID
- Now you need to click on submit
locate meeseva centre
- Now a district list will be displayed in front of you
- You have to select your district
- After selecting the district the details of meeseva centre will be on your computer screen
Procedure to view authorised Service provider
- Now a list of district will be displayed in front of you
- You need to click on your district
- The list of all the service providers will be on your screen
Procedure to view authorised PEC service provider
- First of all, you have to go to the official website
- The home page will open in front of you
- Now you need to click on authorized PEC service provider
- A list of the district will be displayed before you
- You have to click on your district
- The authorized PEC service providers will be on your screen
If you are having any problem regarding the Meeseva portal and you are unable to carry on the procedure then you can contact on the following helpline number mentioned below:-
You can also contact on the email ID mentioned below if you are incurring any type of problems:-