| Apply Haryana Tablet Scheme 2021: Online Application, Free Tablet Registration
Haryana Free Tablet Yojana Apply | Haryana tablet scheme online application | Haryana Free Tablet Yojana Form | Haryana Tablet Scheme Registration
The Chief Minister of Haryana, Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar, while paying attention to the students studying in the government school of his state is facing difficulties in studying in this Corona period. Haryana Tablet Scheme 2021 Are starting This scheme has been announced by the Chief Minister through Twitter on 28 November 2020. Under this scheme, the students of the 8th to 12th standard studying in a government school in the state of Haryana will be provided free tablat by the state government. So that he can sit at home and study, today we will give you this Haryana Free Tablet Yojana 2021 All the information related to the application process, eligibility, documents, etc. are going to be provided, so read our article till the end.
Haryana Tablet Yojana 2021
Under this scheme, Haryana Government will provide free tablets only to the children of 8th to 12th standard studying in government schools. this Haryana Free Tablet Yojana 2021 Under the government, the children of all categories of scheduled caste, scheduled caste, backward class, appellant (SC, ST, OBC), studying in government schools, will be provided free of cost by the government. But all the students can use this tablet for studies only till they have passed class 12, after passing class 12, all students will have to return this tablet to the school. Interested beneficiaries of the state Haryana Tablet Scheme 2021 If you want to take advantage of this, then they have to apply under this scheme. Tablets will be made available to children only after applying.
Objective of Haryana Tablet Scheme 2021
As you all know that all the schools have been closed due to Corona virus, due to which the students studying in government schools are not able to study. Keeping this in mind state government has Haryana Tablet Scheme Is made Under this scheme, the state government has provided free tablets to the students of 8th to 12th standard studying in a government school in the state of Haryana. So that all the children of government school can complete their education. With the availability of tablet through this scheme, children of government schools will also be able to get the benefit of digital education. The children of the state will develop through this digital education and they will not have any problem in getting education.
Keeping in mind the covid-19 epidemic, the Haryana government has planned to give free tablets to the children of government schools. pic.twitter.com/WrQI5GoJ67
– CMO Haryana (@cmohry) November 29, 2020
Haryana Free Tablet Yojana 2021 In Highlights
|Name of scheme||Haryana Tablet Scheme|
|Announced by||By Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Beneficiary||Children in state government school|
|an objective||Providing tablet for free|
Modi free laptop scheme
Benefits and features of Haryana Tablet Scheme 2021
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided only to the students of 8th to 12th standard studying in the government school of the state.
- Haryana Tablet Scheme 2021 Under the government, the government will provide tablets to all the children of 8th to 12th class of government school of the state like SC, ST, OBC, minority etc. So that he can complete his education online.
- Through this tablet, all the students of government schools will be able to get online education through this tablet sitting at home.
- Digital Library will already be installed in this tablet. And at the same time, the tablet will be pre-loaded with digital books and various tests, videos and other things will be given to the children by pre-loaded content. All this feature in tablet
- Will be based on the curriculum and classes of the children.
- Through this tablet, children of government schools from class 8 to 12 will also be able to give their exams online.
Documents of Haryana Free Tablet Yojana 2021 (Eligibility)
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana State.
- Under this scheme, only children up to class 8th and 12th studying in government school of Haryana state will be considered eligible.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided only to students in government schools.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Evidence of the class in which you are studying
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply in Haryana Tablet Scheme 2021?
Interested beneficiaries of the state Haryana Tablet Scheme 2021 Under the state government, if they want to apply for getting a tablet for free, then they will have to wait a little longer because the application process has not been started to apply under this scheme as soon as this Haryana Free Tablet Yojana 2021 Under the application process, any order will be issued, we will inform you through this article. After that, by applying under this scheme, you can get free tablets by the Haryana government.