Internal payment scheme The Madhya Pradesh government is going to start the farmers of the state to get the right benefit of their crops. Under this scheme, the state government will pay the difference between the sale price (in mandis) and remunerative price in the bank accounts of all those farmers. | In Madhya Pradesh, if farmers are selling kharif crops at a lower price than the minimum support prices (MSP) in the market, they can cover their losses Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana
Can apply for Today we are going to provide you all the information related to this scheme like application process, eligibility, documents etc., so read our article till the end.
MP Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana Registration
Interested beneficiaries of the state, who want to avail of this scheme, will have to apply online under this scheme. Through e-procurement, a total of 118.57 lakh farmers have been registered for the minimum support price free of cost in the last 5 years, out of which 2415.62 lakh M from 64.35 lakh farmers. T. grain was purchased, worth Rs. 69111 crore was paid. MP Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana Under the government, the benefits will be transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiaries by the government, so the applicant should have his own bank account and the bank account should be Aadhaar Card Link. Under this scheme, the Government of Madhya Pradesh is inviting online registration from farmers for the Chief Minister Bhavantar Yojana scheme through e-procurement official website http://mpeuparjan.nic.in/. Interested beneficiaries of the state can easily apply on this online portal.
MP E Uparjan
Internal payment scheme Join crops
- Crops coming in support price in Kharif crops: Paddy, Urad, Tur and Moong.
- Kharif crops include crops in the Bhavantar Yojana: – Maize, Soyabean, Jowar, Bajra, Groundnut, Sesame and RamTil.
- The Bhavantar Payment Scheme has now been introduced in the state for 13 crops including cotton, moong, wheat, urad, millet, rice, jowar, soyabean, groundnut, sesame, Ramatil, maize and tur dal.
Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana Madhya Pradesh
The scheme was first launched by the Madhya Pradesh government in October 2019 to keep the prices of agriculture falling continuously. Under this scheme, financial assistance was being provided to farmers in case of sales crisis in Mandi. This year too, there is a crisis in the sale of many crops, so the government is going to resume this scheme for Kharif crops. Online booking will start from 28 July and will continue till 31 August 2020. MP Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana The main objective of this is to prevent the problems being faced by the farmers in the state and the suicides committed by them and increase their income. Through this scheme, the farmers will have to solve the problems related to the crop.
Benefits of Madhya Pradesh Bhavantar Payment Scheme
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the farmers of Madhya Pradesh.
- Bhavantar payment to plan Under the state farmer will pay the difference between the sale price (in mandis) and remunerative price in the bank account to the farmers. As a result, they will not have to bear any kind of loss.
- The farmers of the state will be able to easily sow crops in the next season by getting financial support from the government. This will also increase the income of farmers.
- Under this scheme, the government will pay full price deficit (price + difference) to all those farmers who suffer losses while selling agricultural produce below the minimum support prices (MSP).
Support price list of Kharif crop 2021
- Soyabean – Rs.3,399 per quintal (Rs.500 / quintal flat Bhavantar)
- Maize – Rs. 1,700 per quintal (Rs. 500 / quintal flat Bhavantar will be available)
- Paddy – Rs 1750 per quintal
- Paddy Grade A – Rs 1770 per quintal
- Jowar Hybrid – Rs 2430 per quintal
- Jowar Maldandi – Rs 2450 per quintal
- Millet – 1950 rupees per quintal
- Arhar – Rs 5675 per quintal
- Cotton Medium Race – Rs 5150 per quintal (Rs 500 / quintal flat Bhavantar)
- Cotton long race – Rs 5450 per quintal (Rs 500 / quintal flat Bhavantar)
- Tuar – Rs 5675 per quintal
- Urad – Rs 5,600 per quintal
- Moong – Rs 6,975 per quintal
- Peanuts – Rs 4,890 per quintal
- Mole – Rs 5,675 per quintal
- Ramtil – Rs 5,877 per quintal
Rabi crop 2021 support price list
- Garlic – Rs 3200 per quintal (estimated)
- Gram – Rs 4,400 per quintal
- Lentils – Rs 4,250 per quintal
- Mustard – Rs 4,000 per quintal
- Onion – Rs 8 per kg (estimated)
- Your model rate = Rs. 3860 / quintal (for 1 to 30 April 2018)
- Support price of wheat = 2000 rupees / quintal
Internal payment scheme Documents of (Eligibility)
- Applicant must be a farmer.
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- To apply under this scheme, the application must have a composite ID or Aadhaar card
- Mobile number is required to register.
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- identity card
- In case of Sikami / Patta land, letter of authorization and loan passbook of the original landowner
- Bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Internal payment scheme How to apply in 2021?
Interested beneficiaries of the state want to apply online to avail this scheme, then they should follow the below mentioned method.
- First applicant to earn e Official website Have to go on After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page Kharif 2019 – 2020 Of Click on the option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you Farmer Registration for Kharif Earnings Year 2019-20 The application option will appear. You have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. You have to select all the information asked below on this page, type the registration, fill the Aadhaar number and captcha code and then click on the button to register.
- After clicking on the option, the registration form will open in front of you. You have to fill all the information asked in this registration form.
- After filling all the information, you have to click on the submit button.