How to register Bihar farmers offline. Bihar Kisan Online Registration @ DBT Agriculture Portal
The process of online registration of Bihar Kisan has been started by the Government of Bihar, Department of Agriculture, on the official website of DBT Agriculture. this Offline registration Benefits Farmers will have the facility to avail the benefits of the schemes.
Registration is compulsory to take advantage of the farmer-friendly schemes run by the Bihar government. | To register, farmers have to give their complete information accurately. The Bihar government will provide benefits to all registered farmers. It is the effort of the Agriculture Department that more and more farmers DBT Portal Registered on Both the farmers and the department will benefit.
Note: Farmer of any state
Click here if the farmer wants registration in Samman Nidhi Yojana
Bihar Farmer Registration | Bihar online farmer registration
Keep in mind that this registration is required for various grant schemes run by the Government of Bihar.
Information / documents required for farmer registration
Let us now know how farmers in Bihar can get their registration (registration) done online at home.
Online Farmer Registration Bihar | dbt agriculture portal pay former registration
- First of all, this number runs on the DBT Agriculture official website of Bihar government https://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in/.
- There, on the Dragonboard, you have the option written for registration, both register in it and click on the option.
- After selecting this option your new page will open which will give you three options.
- OTP with a demography,
- Bio Auth with Second Demography and
- Last Eris
Let us know that you have to choose the first option as it is the easiest option, other options can be used only when a thumb-machine (banner) or eye-scanning machine (eye scanner) is available.
- On the next page, enter your name in the blank space along with the number of your Aadhaar card and after this information “Authentication” the option It has been chosen that it can be certain that your Aadhaar number is valid every time. Your only Aadhar card number, mobile number and bank account number will be valid. Your Aadhar card is required to be a number from your mobile. After this process you click on the checkbox of the affidavit given below and proceed.
- Now you will have O buffer on the number associated with Aadhaar, which you will fill, but click on “Valid OTP”
- On giving the correct information, a new page will open in which you have to select the “Farmer Registration” option.
- Now a new page will be opened in which all the information of the farmer will be asked. After giving the correct information, click on the send button and note down your registration number.
These are the full pages for you:
- On the next page you see that your registration has been done online in the Department of Agriculture, Government of Bihar. Keep this new page for future or after printing a copy separately, keep it with you for your later needs.
Dear farmer brothers Asha is a farmer in Bihar through this article Registration process You must have understood. For any questions or suggestions, do let us know below.