Bihar Badh Rahat Sahayata Yojana Apply | Bihar Flood Relief Scheme online application | Bihar flood relief assistance compensation amount | Flood relief assistance scheme beneficiary list
Bihar flood relief assistance scheme Has been started by the Chief Minister of the state Mr. Nitish Kumar to provide relief to the people affected by the floods. Under this scheme, every family affected by the floods of the state will be provided with an amount of 6000 rupees by the Bihar government. Also, according to the people whose houses, animals, crops have been damaged, separate funds will be provided by the government under this scheme. Dear Bihar people, today through this article we will show you Bihar Badh Rahat Sahayata Yojana 2021 All the information related to the application like process, eligibility, documents etc. are going to be provided, so read our article till the end and take advantage of the scheme.
Bihar Badh Rahat Sahayata Yojana 2021
Under this scheme, the idiom offered by the government to the flood affected families will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account by the state government through DBT. this Bihar Badh Rahat Sahayata Yojana 2021 Under the floods, any destitute people who have been harmed will be compensated a little bit. Also, compensation will be provided on the basis of whose animal house has been damaged by any member of the family and whose permanent and raw houses have lost their life and property. There are 10 flood-affected districts across the state – East and West Champaran, Sitamarhi, Shivhar, Supaul, Kishanganj, Darbhanga, Muzaffarpur, Gopalganj, Khagaria are the districts where the flood is more outbreak.
Water life greenery scheme
Bihar Flooding relief help Plan 2021 purpose of
About 10 districts of Bihar state have been affected due to floods and they are facing lot of difficulties in living. In view of this problem of the people of the state, the state government has started this scheme. Bihar Badh Rahat Sahayata Yojana 2021 Under the state government, the state government provided an amount of 6000 rupees to the people affected by the floods of the state. Through this money being provided by the government, you will be able to live your life. If there is loss of life or property to your animal or any of your family members or your home due to flood, then the state government will provide a separate relief package for this under this scheme.
Bihar Badh Rahat Yojana 2021 Highlights
|Name of scheme||Bihar flood relief scheme|
|Started by||By Chief Minister Nitish Kumar|
|Beneficiary||Flood-affected families of the state|
|an objective||Providing idioms to flood-affected families|
Flooding relief help Plan 2021 assist in
- Under this scheme, only the flood affected families of the state of Bihar will be provided a phrase.
- The state government will provide an idiom of Rs 6000 to the flood affected families of the state.
- Separate amount will be given under Bihar Badh Rahat Yojana according to the people whose houses, animals, crops of the state have been damaged and the pucca or raw houses have lost their lives and property due to floods.
- Under this scheme, a list will be prepared for the people to whom the government will provide the phrase.
Bihar flood relief assistance scheme
Under this scheme, the families of the state will be given a different phrase from the loss due to the damage caused by floods to the people of the state, which we have given below.
- Benefit of ₹ 6000 to Bihar flood affected families.
- 4 lakh to relatives on death – 4 lakh
- Loss of cloth – Rs 1800
- Rs.2000 for utensils
- For crop – Rs 6800 per hectare
- -30000 per cow, buffalo
- On horseback – 25000 per
- -3000 per sheep, goat, pig pig
- Pucca House, Kuccha House on Damage – 95100
- On hen loss – Maximum ₹ 5000 will be payable.
- On partial damage to a pucca house – Rs 5200
- On partial damage to kachcha house – Rs 3200
- On loss of shed of animal – Rs 2100
- Complete loss of hut – Rs 4100
Description of flood affected areas in Bihar
At present, 12 districts have been declared flood-hit in Bihar, which we have given full information below.
- 12 districts
- 101 blocks
- 29 lakh 62 thousand total population affected
- 50 lakh families affected by flood
Flood affected districts
- East Samastipur
- West samastipur
Bihar Badh Rahat Sahayata Yojana 2021 documents (eligibility)
- Under this scheme, your district should be declared in flood affected area.
- Your house should be in a flood affected village or panchayat
- Your family must be completely flood affected
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Bank account details
- Candidate Details
Bihar Flooding relief help Plan 2021 How to apply
Under this scheme, the flood affected families of the state want to get an expression by the government, then they do not need to apply under this scheme for people. Floodingrelief help Plan 2021 Camps will be organized to add names to the place where you have to go and you will have to give all the details asked by the employees like name address bank number will be asked about the membership of the families. After this the government authority will share your data to the state government. Complete data will be surveyed and registered. And the complete list will be handed over to the departments concerned. After this, the government will send the phrase to the beneficiaries bank account.
Bihar Flood Relief Scheme 2021 beneficiary list
Under this scheme, camps will be organized in the most affected areas, where complete information will be taken about the flood affected families. After obtaining all the information, a list of flood affected families will be prepared. Those families whose names will come under this list will be provided with an idiom of Rs 6000 by the government, this phrase will be directly transferred to the bank account by the government through DBT. More and more people will be added to this list under this list.