Cheap Rental Housing Scheme: Registration on arhc.mohua.gov.in
Apply Online Cheap Rental Housing Scheme arhc.mohua.gov.in Online Registration | Cheap Rent Housing Scheme Application Form
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched a new scheme under the aim of soulless India. Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs is starting Affordable rent housing scheme For those who are truly poor and it will help in the significant improvement of daily life of migrants and poor people of India. In this article, today we will share with you all about the new scheme launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The scheme is also running under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana for the urban population. In this article, you will learn about all the details related to the scheme, including eligibility criteria, education criteria, and step-by-step process to apply without any problem.
Affordable rent housing scheme
Affordable rental housing scheme will help people living in urban populations such as migrants and poor people. Through this scheme, existing government-funded vacant houses in cities will be converted into Affordable rent housing scheme Under public-private partnership model or by public agencies. It is a centrally sponsored scheme. The scheme will construct and operate and maintain affordable rental houses which are available on vacant land. According to the officials concerned, the scheme will help build at least 40 houses with infrastructural facilities. The homes will include a single bedroom up to 30 square meters for a double bedroom up to 60 square meters. These houses will have a living area, kitchen, toilet, bathroom and bed. It will be decided by local authorities and entertainers and can be operated for a minimum of 25 years.
Implementation process of affordable rental housing scheme
The Affordable Housing Scheme will be funded by a fund which has been created in the National Housing Bank. It has a balance of about 10000 crores which will provide financial assistance to housing finance companies. These companies will be taking personal housing loans so that they can provide housing facilities in specific rural and urban areas of the country. The Affordable Housing Fund is allocated by the Reserve Bank of India as the Affordable Rental Housing Scheme is a Centrally sponsored scheme It has been launched by the relevant authorities of the Government of India to help all those urbanites, including migrants, who are really finding how proper housing facilities can be obtained in this coronavirus epidemic. Also, this is an initiative under Atma Nirbhar Bharat.
Overview of Affordable Rental Housing Scheme
|Name of scheme||Affordable rent housing scheme|
|Type of scheme||Central government scheme|
|Declared by||Mr. Narendra Modi|
|Start online application date||Quick available|
|Beneficiary||People of poor india|
Beneficiaries under ARHCs scheme
The beneficiaries of affordable rental housing scheme are: –
- EWS or LIG categories
- LIG families are defined as families with annual incomes between Rs. 3,00,001 (Rupees Three Lakhs One) up to Rs. Is 6,00,000
- Urban migration or poor people living in urban areas
- The plan will include-
- Rickshaw drivers and other basic service providers
- It will also include working industrial workers and migraines
- Market or trade union
- Educational and health institute
- Long visited by tourists
- Or any other unsafe categories.
Objective of Affordable Rental Housing Scheme
The objectives of the scheme are as follows: –
- To help in the vision of Atma Nirbhaar Bharat Abhiyan made by the Prime Minister
- Providing affordable rental houses for urban migrants and poor people
- Achieve the purpose of housing for all
- Providing essential civic amenities to poor people
- Creating a positive environment for all poor people
- Investment leverage
- Helping the workforce
- Building houses on vacant land
ARHCs scheme background
The Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission and the Rajiv Awas Yojana were launched in the year 2005 and were functioning till 2014. The objective was to provide pucca houses to slum dwellers on the basis of ownership. Many people benefited from the scheme. A total of 13.83 lakh houses were built and about 12.24 lakh houses have been completed till date. The remaining residences are still not built by the authorities concerned and about 1.08 lakh houses are still vacant under the schemes. A large part of this vacant land is lying idle. This scheme of affordable rental houses has been launched to utilize these vacant lands available in a wide variety of areas in the country.
24 states / union territories to sign the treaty
24 out of 36 states of India are ready to enter into an agreement with the central government to implement the affordable rental housing scheme. The central government is fully ready to sign agreements with states within a month. The list of these 24 states is as follows: –
- Andhra Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- Rajasthan Rajasthan
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- Daman and Diu
Term of affordable rental housing scheme
The term of affordable rental housing scheme is as follows: –
- Projects will be considered and funded till the Prime Minister Housing Scheme Mission on the last date of March 2022.
- The project to be approved under the project will continue for the next 18 months to enable funding
Light house project under ARHC
The following Lighthouse Project will also be undertaken under the scheme launched by the concerned authorities: –
- Six Light House Projects (LHP) in which around 1,000 houses with physical and social infrastructure facilities are being constructed at six locations across the country, etc.
- These projects will demonstrate the use of six different short listed technologies for field-level application, learning, and replication.
- LHPs will demonstrate and deliver ready for mass housing at a quicker pace than traditional brick and mortar construction, be more affordable, durable, of higher quality and durability.
- These projects will serve as live laboratories for all stakeholders including R&D, leading to the successful transfer of technologies from the laboratory to the field.
Models for Houses Under Affordable Rental Housing Scheme
The houses will accept the following model presented by the concerned authorities: –
|Type||Carpet area||Unit structure||Ratio|
|single bedroom||Up to 30 square meters||1 bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom, toilet||Ratios may vary according to project requirement|
|Dormitory||Up to 10 square meters||Common features of separate spoil, side table, shelf, locker, kitchen, toilet||Ratios may vary according to project requirement|
|double bedroom||Up to 60 square meters||2 bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom, toilet||33% of the total housing unit is permissible|
application procedure Cheap rental housing plans
- Private and public institutions that wish to register under the ARHCs scheme are required to travel first. official website.
- Now on the official website of ARHCs you will find online registration Options in the menu bar of the website.
- Now click on the option and read and fill the mandatory details like: –
- Name of the enterprise / business
- Organization / Type of Business
- registered address
- Postal Code
- Name of owner / applicant as printed on Aadhaar card
- mobile no
- E mail ID
- Now fill the verified captcha code and click on submit button.
Process of logging on to the portal
- First of all, you have to go official website Affordable rental housing scheme
- Home page will open in front of you
- On the home page you have to click on login.
- Now you have to enter your user id, password and captcha code
- After that you have to click on submit
- By following this process you can log in to the portal
Through this article, we have provided you all the important information about affordable rental housing scheme. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can contact on helpline number or write an email to resolve your problem. The helpline number and email id are as follows: –
- Helpline number- 011-23063266, 23063285, 8130653741
- Email [email protected]