Chhattisgarh Civil Justice Scheme Has been started by the Chief Minister of the state, Bhupesh Baghel on 20 July 2020 to benefit the farmers / livestock. Under this scheme, cow dung will be purchased by the state government from cattle rearing farmers. Under this scheme, cow dung purchased from cattle ranchers will be used to make vermicompost compost. Through this scheme, the Government of Chhattisgarh is also working for the cows, so let us show you this through our article CG Godhan Nyay Yojana All the information related to the application process, documents, eligibility etc. are going to be provided, so read our article till the end.
CG Godhan Nyay Scheme Apply
The Government of Chhattisgarh will start cow dung for the first time on 21 July 2020 through this scheme. The benefit of this scheme will be directly to the cattle rearers of the state of Chhattisgarh. Interested beneficiaries of the state want to take advantage of this scheme, then they should first of all CG Godhan Nyay Scheme Has to apply under You have to read the eligibility, guidelines of this scheme before applying. The scheme will be run in two phases, in which the first phase will add 2240 gaushalas of the state, then in a few days after the construction of 2800 formations, dung will be purchased in the second phase also. Cow dung is used in many ways. Through this good fuel is prepared. Under this scheme, cow dung will be purchased by the Government of Chhattisgarh at the rate of Rs. 2 per kg.
Rajiv Gandhi Farmer Justice Scheme
Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyaya Yojana released for the 11th and 12th installment amount
A function was organized by the Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh at his residence office. In this ceremony, he addressed all the beneficiaries of Chhattisgarh Gowdhan Nyaya Yojana. On this occasion, he transferred the amount of the 11th and 12th installments to the bank account of the beneficiaries. 4.5 billion rupees of the 11th installment was paid to the dung vendors purchased between 16 December and 31 December. Between January 1 and January 15, Rs 3.02 crore of the 12th amount of cow dung was transferred online to the beneficiaries account. So far, Rs 71 crore 72 lakh has been paid under the Chhattisgarh Gowdhan Nyay Yojana.
It was also informed by the Chief Minister that among the beneficiaries of this scheme, more than 57 thousand are landless farmers. Selling dung has become a source of income for all these landless farmers. So that the government’s objective of increasing the income of farmers is also being achieved. So far, 35 lakh 86 thousand quintal dung has been procured under Chhattisgarh Godhania scheme. This purchase will be continued by the government in the coming times.
Chhattisgarh Gowdhan Justice Scheme Background
Several schemes like Narva, Guruva etc. have been run by the state government for the last one and a half years to improve the rural economy. Gaushalas for cattle have also been constructed by the government. So far, Gaushalas have been constructed in 2200 villages of the state and in the coming time 5000 more villages will be constructed. Chhattisgarh Gowdhan Nyay Yojana Will prove to be very beneficial for the state’s economy and rural economy. Employment opportunities will also be generated through this scheme. After the implementation of this scheme, the livestock owners will provide proper fodder water to their animals and will also be able to sell the cow dung.
- Chhattisgarh will become the country’s first co-dung buying state. Gaushalas will be constructed through Suraji village scheme and Godan Nyaya Yojana will be implemented through these Gaushalas. Women SHGs will operate various other major main schemes including preparation of vermicompost at these centers.
- by government Chhattisgarh Civil Justice Scheme Will be expanded by building gaushalas in a phased manner. Gaushalas will be constructed in about 11,630 gram panchayats and 2000 villages.
Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana Highlights
|Name of scheme||Chhattisgarh Civil Justice Scheme|
|Started by||By Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel|
|Launch date||20 July 2020|
|an objective||Increase the income of cattlemen|
Use of received dowry
CG Godhan Nyay Yojana The Cau Dung obtained under CERM will be used to make vermicompost fertilizer. It will be sold through the Fertilizer Cooperative Society. So that the requirement of the fertilizer of farmers, forest, horticulture, civil administration department etc. can be fulfilled. Chhattisgarh State Urban Administration will be responsible for the purchase of cow dung. This vermi compost will be sold at the rate of ₹ 10 per kg.
Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana has been successful so far
As you all know Chhattisgarh Civil Justice Scheme Under Chhattisgarh Government buys dung at the rate of ₹ 2 per kg. The scheme was launched by the Government of Chhattisgarh on 21 July 2020. Through Chhattisgarh Gowdhan Nyay Yojana, the government will double the income of cattle rearers. Through this scheme so far the income has been increased to the cattle rearers. Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana The economic condition of livestock farmers is improving. Under this scheme, 26.76 lakh quintals of mud have been deposited so far. For which the government has so far provided 53.53 crore rupees to livestock.
Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana new update
Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel on Wednesday inaugurated the process of payment of the purchase of his dung to the beneficiaries registered under the scheme. Under this scheme, out of total 65,694 registered beneficiaries, about 46,764 to 82,711 quintal dung has been procured. Chhattisgarh Civil Justice Scheme The total amount payable under this is Rs 1,65,00,000. Its first installment will be directly transferred by the state government to the bank account of the beneficiaries directly through the cooperative bank.
Chhattisgarh Cattle The justice Plan purpose of
As you all know that the income of the cattlemen is not very much due to which they are not able to feed their animals good feed and some people often leave the milk out of the animals and leave them open, in whose villages and cities the cow dung was just like that Remains, which also spreads dirt. Seeing all this problems State government Has this Chhattisgarh Civil Justice Scheme The government has purchased cow dung of cow rearing farmers through the Godhan Nyaya Yojana. Due to which the income of cattlemen will also increase and cow dung will not go in vain. With the increase in the income of livestock owners through this scheme, animals will be kept in their animal husbandry, so that there will be no need to graze the animals.
Godhan nyay yojana Benefits of Chhattisgarh
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to cattle rearing / farmers of Chhattisgarh state.
- Under this scheme, work will be done by the Government of Chhattisgarh to buy cow dung of milky cattle from cattle rearing farmers.
- Chhattisgarh Cattle The justice Plan Under this, cow dung being purchased from cattle ranchers will be used to make vermicompost compost.
- Through this scheme launched by the government, the income of farmers and animal husbandry will increase.
- The economic condition of farmers and cattle rearers will improve in the state.
Cattle The justice Scheme Chhattisgarh Key facts
- This scheme will be run in more and more villages and cities in future.
- Godhan nyay yojana Chhattisgarh Will be run in two phases, in which 2240 cowsheds of the state will be added in the first phase, then dung will be purchased in the second phase after 2800 formations are built in a few days.
- Through this scheme, cow dung will be purchased by the government at the rate of Rs. 2 per kg.
- Through this scheme, on 21 July 2020, the government will start cow dung for the first time.
Chhattisgarh Cattle The justice Plan Documents of (Eligibility)
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh state.
- Under this scheme, only cattle herders of the state will be considered eligible.
- Big landlord traders will not be given the benefit of this scheme on the basis of their prosperity.
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- mobile number
- Animal related information
- Passport size photo
Chhattisgarh Cattle The justice Plan How to apply in
Interested livestock beneficiaries of the state who want to apply online to avail this scheme will have to wait a little longer. Because this scheme has recently been started on July 20 right now ChhattisgarhCattle The justice Plan Official website has not been released for the application process under. Nor has any guidelines been issued, as soon as the process of applying under this scheme will be started, we will tell you through this article after which you will Godhan nyay yojana Chhattisgarh Under this, you will be able to apply online and improve your livelihood.