Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana | Chief Minister Farmer Accident Welfare Scheme online application | Uttar Pradesh Farmer Accident Welfare Scheme Application Form | Eligibility of Uttar Pradesh Farmers Accident Welfare Scheme
Chief Minister Farmer Accident Welfare Scheme Is going to be started by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Mr. Yogi Aditya Nath Ji. Under this scheme, farmers of the state who have been victims of an accident will be provided social security by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. UP Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana Under this, if a farmer dies in an accident in the state, then his family will be paid up to Rs 5 lakh and his family will be compensated up to Rs 5 lakh. Financial assistance up to a maximum of 2 lakh rupees will be provided for more than one percent bankruptcy.
Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana 2021
In order to provide social security to the farmers of Uttar Pradesh, this scheme has been approved in the cabinet meeting held in Lucknow on Tuesday, 21 January 2020. The scheme will be conducted through the District Magistrates. Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana 2021 Under this, farmers who have been victimized in an accident after 14 September 2019 will be given the benefit of this scheme. The benefit of this scheme will be made available to 2 crore farmers of Uttar Pradesh (2 crore farmers of Uttar Pradesh will be made available). Today we are going to provide you all the information related to this scheme through our article.
Prime Minister Crop Insurance Scheme
Chief Minister Farmer Accident Welfare Scheme review
Chief Minister Farmer Accident Welfare Scheme Under District Officer Jagjit Kaur has accepted 4 out of 18 claims, 6 claims have been canceled and 8 claims have been pending due to incomplete. All the beneficiaries who are eligible under this scheme will be benefited from this scheme. To take advantage of this scheme, it is mandatory for the farmer to be a permanent resident of the state and his main income should come from farming. Apart from this, the age of the farmer should be between 18 and 70 years.
If the farmer does not have his own land and he cultivates someone else’s land and he dies due to an accident or he becomes disabled due to some accident, then that too Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana Can take advantage of The Collector has also assured that pending claims will not be kept pending under any circumstances.
Uttar Pradesh Farmer Accident Welfare Scheme Online Application
If the account holder / co-account holder of UP, who dies in an accident, then their families will be considered eligible under this scheme. Interested beneficiaries of the state, who want to avail of this scheme, will have to apply under this scheme. Uttar Pradesh Farmer Accident Welfare Scheme The implementation of this will be done through online mode which will bring complete transparency in the application of the scheme. Manual applications will also be accepted under this scheme. The scheme will also include sharecroppers, who work in the fields of other persons and share the crop after harvesting.
Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana 2021 Highlights
Name of scheme
Chief Minister Farmer Accident Welfare Scheme
Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath Ji
Providing social security to the farmers of the state
Purpose of Chief Minister Farmer Accident Welfare Scheme
As you know that the means of livelihood of the farmers is agriculture. If the farmer dies in an accident or the farmer suffers a loss in the accident then there is no means for the livelihood of his family. For this the state government has decided to start this scheme Chief Minister Farmer Accident Welfare Scheme Under the case, if a farmer dies in an accident, then the UP Government will provide compensation of up to 5 lakh rupees to his family. All the farmers of the state will be included under this scheme. Uttar Pradesh Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Scheme In this case, all the farmers suffering from accidental death / disability will be compensated.
Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
Which accidents are included in UP Farmer Accident Welfare Scheme
- Fires, floods, lightning strikes, electrocution
- Snake bite, animal and animal bite, kill and attack
- Accident in murder, terrorist attack, robbery, robbery, assault
- Drowning in sea, river, lake, pond, puddle and well
- Accidents during rail, road and air travel
- Thunderstorms, tree falls, bursts and houses collapses
- Accidents due to lightning, fire, flood etc.
- Fall into the sewer chamber
Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana 2021 Aid money
- Damage to both hands or both feet or both eyes – 100 percent financial support
- In case of damage to one arm and leg – 100 percent financial support
- Damage to one eye, one leg or one leg – 50 percent
- Accidental death or complete physical disability – 100 percent
- Permanent Disability more than 50 percent but less than 100 percent – 50 percent
- Permanent disability which is more than 25% but less than 50% – 25 percent
Uttar Pradesh Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Scheme Eligibility
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to those farmers who will be permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh.
- Under this scheme, those farmers whose age will be between 18 and 70 years will be considered eligible.
- Account holders / co-account holders registered in Khatauni state, who are victims of accidental death or disability, their parents, husband wife, son daughter, son bride, grand daughter, whose major means of livelihood are from the agricultural land of the account holder / co-account holder. He will be eligible under this scheme.
- Apart from this, such farmers who do not have their own land and do cultivation on share or lease, they and their dependents also Cultivator Accident Welfare Plan Benefit of
Chief Minister Cultivator Accident Welfare How to apply in the scheme?
Interested beneficiaries of the state Chief Minister Farmer Accident Welfare Scheme If they want to apply for getting social security under the government then they will have to wait. As this scheme has not been started yet, as soon as this scheme will be started and online website will be launched for the application. Then you will be able to apply online under this scheme. Apart from this, the option of manual application process will also be kept open. Those who cannot apply online will also be able to apply offline.