Mukhyamantri Jan kalyan Sambal Yojana 2021 | Naya Savera Yojana Jan Kalyan Portal | Apply Online for Naya Savera | Madhya Pradesh new dawn plan
A number of schemes are being launched by the government for the development of workers in unorganized sectors. Today we are going to provide you information related to one such scheme which has been started by the Madhya Pradesh government. The name of this scheme is Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana. We will provide you all the important information related to this scheme through this article. Such as what is the Chief Minister Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana ?, its purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, important documents, application process etc. So guys if you Mukhyamantri Jan kalyan Sambal Yojana If you want to get all the important information related to it, then you are requested to read this article till the end.
Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana 2021
Many times it happens that the benefits of the schemes run by the government do not reach the beneficiaries. To overcome these problems, the Madhya Pradesh government has launched the Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana. Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana has been launched to provide the benefit of the schemes launched by the government to the workers in the unorganized sectors. The scheme was launched in June 2019. MP Naya Savera Scheme 2021 Under this, social security will be provided to all unorganized sector workers falling below the poverty line. This will be done by providing benefits of government schemes to social security workers. Many amendments have also been made in this scheme and now the Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana has been renamed as MP Naya Savera Yojana.
Madhya Pradesh new dawn card 2021
All of the people in the unorganized sector under the public welfare scheme Government schemes Public welfare Sambal cards were made available to the people to reach the benefit of all the unorganized laborers of the state. New dawn card It has been decided to make available, which will be given in place of the Sambal card provided to them earlier. This new Sevara card will now be linked to the Adhaar Card and the beneficiary’s Aadhar card number will also be given in it. However, in this scheme, the decision has been taken to replace the old card, because this old card has the photo of former Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan, which has been removed from this card.
– Office of Shivraj (@OfficeofSSC) May 5, 2020
Madhya Pradesh Naya Savera Yojana 2021 Highlights
Name of the scheme
Madhya Pradesh new dawn plan
Old name of the scheme
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana
In the year 2018
Amendment of plan
By the Congress government in June 2019
Unorganized sector workers
Mukhyamantri Jan kalyan Sambal Yojana New update
The Sambal scheme has been relaunched by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, on Tuesday, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan Chief Minister Public Welfare Scheme Launching that the scheme benefits the poor before and after their birth. As you all know that all of us in India are suffering from the corona epidemic, in such a situation, the Sambal scheme, which will support the lives of the people, will prove to be beneficial for the poor people and workers.
Sambal Yojana Madhya Pradesh
Under Sambal Yojana, the state government will give a reward of Rs. 30,000 to 5000 students who score maximum marks in class 12th. This scheme has been started to help low-income families. this Support scheme Under this, if a poor woman of the state gives birth to an infant, then 4 thousand rupees before giving birth and 12 thousand rupees will be sent to her account after giving birth. The government on Tuesday transferred 10 crore 50 lakh to the account of 1 lakh 5 thousand workers trapped outside the central government. One thousand rupees have been sent to the account of each laborer.
Benefits of Chief Minister Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana 2021
Under this scheme, the benefits of some schemes run at the central and state level are obtained through a card made available to the workers / workers of the unorganized sector of the state. The list of which we have given below.
- Maternity facility for pregnant women
- Encouragement of education to students
- Health insurance cover to accident people
- Waiver of electricity bill,
- Providing better agricultural equipment,
- Provide funeral support and
- Benefits like free health care etc. are included.
- Under this scheme, now the beneficiaries will also be able to get the benefit of Ayushman Bharat Scheme.
- By joining this scheme, the remaining electricity bill of the first month of that month will also be waived while registering the new card.
- Only those people who are living below the poverty line in unorganized areas will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Under this scheme, no fee will have to be paid to the beneficiaries for the new Savera card.
Chief Minister Girls Marriage Scheme
New Dawn Plan 2021 Documents (Eligibility)
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Such people who are from Madhya Pradesh and fall below the poverty line and for proof of this, they should also have a BPL card.
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to register in Chief Minister Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana 2021?
- First to the applicant Jan kalyan Of Official Website Have to go on After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- Click on this option. Then a form will open in front of you, in this form you have to fill your overall ID and captcha code etc. After that get the details of the applicant from the overall, but click on the button.
- In this way your applicant will be completed.
Jai Kisan Crop Loan Waiver Scheme
Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana Procedure for viewing the registration status
- First of all you have welfare plan official website will go on.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On your home page Check registration status Have to click on the link of.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to enter the 9-digit composite ID and click on the link to see the member’s information.
- In this way you will be able to see the status of registration.
new Morning The card how get it made?
Interested beneficiaries of the state want to take advantage of this scheme, then they will have to change their old Sambal card to get a new card. For this, you have to follow the method given below.
- First of all, the beneficiary will have to go to any Public Service Center or Kiosk Common Service Center or MP online, taking his old Sambal card, Aadhaar card and all other documents.
- After this, you have to give your Sambal card and Aadhaar card to the concerned officer. After that, all your information will be checked by the concerned officer through Aadhaar card as well as your mobile number etc.
- After this, it will be seen that whatever information you have given in your Aadhar card is matching exactly with the information given in your Sambal card.
- If there is no information in it, then you will be given a new dawn card or not, that will be the competent officer who examines it.
- And if all the information is correct, then the old cards of the beneficiaries will be changed and new cards will be distributed to them on the same day.
Procedure to know your login username on the portal
- After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- In this, you have to select your district and body and click on the link to view report.
- In this way you will be able to find your username on the portal.
Procedure for viewing the information of the login user on the portal
- Now you have to fill your name and click on the link of the gate user list.
- In this way you will be able to see the information of the login user on the portal.