mukhyamantri kanya vivah yojana mp | Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Kanyadan Yojana online application | Madhya Pradesh Vivah Portal | Madhya Pradesh Marriage Portal | Kanya Vivah Yojana MP Apply
Chief Minister Girls Marriage Scheme Has been launched by the Government of Madhya Pradesh to help the families financially for the marriage of families falling below the poverty line of the state, needy, destitute families (Poor destitute, poor, needy families). this Madhya Pradesh Kanya Vivah Yojana 2021 Under the state of poor destitute, poor, needy families for daughters / widow women / divorced women marriage (Marriage of daughters / widowed women / divorced women) State Government financial assistance of 51 thousand rupees (Financial assistance of Rs 51 thousand). Under this scheme, the Madhya Pradesh government will also spend money on all the girls marrying.
Kanya Vivah Yojana MP 2021
To get financial assistance under this scheme, the daughter should be 18 years or more at the time of marriage (daughter should be 18 years of age or more at the time of marriage) and the boy is married to that girl. The boy must be 21 years of age or older (Boy must be 21 years of age or older). Only then can they take advantage of this scheme. Kanya Vivah Yojana MP 2021 The name of the girl applying under this should be registered on the Samagra Portal. Under this scheme All the girls from economically weaker families of Madhya Pradesh will be benefited.
Chief Minister Kanya Marriage Scheme new update
Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Shivraj Singh Chauhan Female wedding planning Has made a big change. Under this scheme, the former Chief Minister Kamal Nath government was providing a sum of 51 thousand rupees to the girls of the state for marriage, in which now the government of Shivraj Singh Chauhan has decided to make changes. Government of Madhya Pradesh Has refused to give a sum of 51 thousand rupees to the girls. Under this scheme, Shivraj Singh Chauhan has decided to give 28 thousand rupees to the girls.
MP Kanya Vivah Scheme 2021 Highlights
Name of scheme
Chief Minister Girls Marriage Scheme
By Chief Minister Kamal Nath
Madhya Pradesh Kanya Vivah Yojana 2021 Apply
Interested beneficiary Chief Minister of the state Wedding Planning 2021 Those who want to apply under it can apply both online and offline, to apply online, you can visit the official website of the scheme. this Madhya Pradesh Kanya Vivah Yojana 2021 Under this, the funds given by the government will be directly transferred to the daughter’s bank account. Therefore it is mandatory for the applicant to have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhaar card. The benefit of this scheme will also be given to single marriages using the prevailing marriage method in tribal areas.
Objective of Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Kanyadan Yojana
As you know, there are many people who are unable to marry their daughter due to financially weak and also cannot meet their family’s financial need due to being poor. The state government has given this Chief Minister girl Wedding Planning 2021 Has started to provide financial assistance of 51 thousand rupees for the marriage of daughters and widows of poor families under this scheme. So that financially weaker families can marry their daughter well.
Jai Kisan Crop Loan Waiver Scheme
by Given Know Wali The funds
- 43000 rupees will be spent for the happy life of the new couple and the establishment of the household.
- Under this scheme, 5000 rupees will be spent to buy the material used in the marriage ceremony of every girl.
- The institution organizing the mass wedding program will be spent Rs 3000 per girl for the preparation of the program.
- In this way a total amount of Rs 51,000 will be provided by the Madhya Pradesh government.
Benefits of Bihar Kanya Marriage Scheme
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the daughters of those families of the state who are living below the poverty line. Financial assistance will be provided by the government in the marriage of the daughter of such a family.
- The government will pay a lump sum of Rs 5,000 for the wedding of the daughter of the BPL family. This amount will be given in the girl’s name by check or demand draft.
- Under the Madhya Pradesh Kanya Vivah Yojana 2020, the state government will provide financial assistance of Rs. 51 thousand for the marriage of daughters / widows / divorced women of poor destitute, poor, needy families of the state.
- MP Kanya Vivah Scheme Under the government funds will be transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries. Therefore, the applicant should have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhaar card.
Eligibility for MP Kanya Vivah Scheme 2021
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Under this scheme, the age of the girl at the time of marriage should not be less than 18 years and the age of the bride should not be less than 21 years.
- An abandoned woman who is destitute and not financially capable of self-remarriage. Apart from this, those who are legally divorced can also take advantage of this scheme.
- Kanya Vivah Yojana MP Under the girl’s name should be registered on the overall portal.
- The beneficiary’s parents are living below the poverty line.
Madhya Pradesh Composite Portal
Documents of Madhya Pradesh Kanya Shaadi Yojana 2021
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- income certificate
- Girl’s age certificate
- residence certificate
- Composite code
- BPL card of families living below poverty line
- Passport size photo of girl
- mobile number
Chief minister girl How to apply online in Marriage Scheme 2021?
- First applicant got the plan Official Website Have to go on After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the application form. After this, you will have to fill all the information asked in this form like name, address, Aadhaar number, age etc.
- After filling all the information, you have to click on the submit button. After this you have to login. Your application will be completed after login.
How to apply offline in Kanya Vivah Yojana?
if you MP Kanya Vivah Scheme 2021 If you want to apply offline under, then you should visit the official website Download application form Have to do. After downloading the application form, you will have to fill all the information asked in the form. After this, you have to attach all your documents with your application form and submit it to the Gram Panchayat / Janpad Panchayat in your nearest rural area or to the Municipal Corporation / Municipality Municipal Council office in the urban area.
How to see list of beneficiaries in Chief Minister Kanya Vivah Yojana?
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page Beneficiary list You will see the option of ‘You will see the option of the list of approved beneficiaries from this option.
- You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to fill all the information asked.
- After filling all the information, you will have to click on the button to see the list of beneficiaries.
- In this way, you can see the list of verified beneficiaries.
toll free number
If a person is facing any problem of applying, then he can solve his problem by contacting this toll free number.
- CM Helpline: 181
- For the handicapped: 1800 233 4397
- Central Government PwD Line: 1800 233 5956
Helpline / Helpdesk Details
- Sanket Bhondve (IAS)
Directorate of social justice
Directorate of social justice
1250, Tulsi Nagar
1250, Tulsinagar Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
Phone 0755- 2556916 Fax 2552665