Kanya Sumangala Yojana | UP Kanya Sumangala Scheme 2021 | Kanya Sumangala Yojana Online Application | Apply Online, Application Form | mksy.up.gov.in | Kanya Sumangala Scheme 2021 registration
MKSY Official Portal Has been launched by Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath Ji to provide relief to the people of Uttar Pradesh. mksy.up.gov.in Daughters of the state can be easily registered through the portal. The official portal of Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana provides the facility of online application to the citizens of the state. Dear friends, today we will give you this Kanya Sumangala Yojana We are going to provide all the information related to this, so read our article carefully.
mksy.up.gov.in | Kanya Sumangala Yojana
Many people of Uttar Pradesh are facing a lot of difficulties in applying offline and they are facing a lot of problems, now they are for the better future of their daughter Department of Women And Child development Official website @ mksy.up.gov.in You can get the facility of filling the application form easily by visiting. Uttar Pradesh people will not have any difficulty due to the introduction of online registration by the state government and that Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana You can impart higher education to your daughter through
Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana Uttar Pradesh | MKSY Official Website
Under the Kanya Sumangala Yojana, all the expenses of the birth of a daughter to graduate / diploma / degree in any family of the state will be borne by the state government. this Kanya Sumangala Scheme 2021 Under birth from birth to age Total amount up to Rs.15000 Will be provided in the form of financial assistance from the government. 6 installments Will be given so that there is no financial problem in studying girls.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana (mksy.up.gov.in)
Uttar Pradesh State For those who are unable to raise their daughter well due to financially weak and are not able to provide them higher education. Uttar Pradesh Kanya Sumangala Scheme 2021 Will prove to be quite profitable. If the interested beneficiaries of the state want to apply under this scheme, then they can apply through online and give a good future to their daughter right from birth. this MKSY 2021 (mksy.up.gov.in) Under the family of girls Annual income limit Rs 3 lakh Or it should be less then only those girls can become eligible for this scheme.
6 categories of Kanya Sumangala Scheme 2021
type 1 – The newborn girl of Uttar Pradesh Born 1 April 2019 Or thereafter, those girls will be provided financial assistance of Rs. 2000.
Category 2- After this, when the girl is vaccinated within 1 year and her
Born 1 April 2018 1000 rupees will be provided to him if not done before.
grade 3- It will include the girl who has taken admission in class I in the current academic session, she will be given Rs 2000 by the government.
tier 4- In this, the girl who has taken admission in class 6 during the current academic session will be benefited with an amount of Rs 2000.
Category 5- It will include girls who have taken admission in class 9 during the current academic session, they will be provided an amount of Rs 3000.
Category 6- After passing 10th / 12th of the girl child in this category, they have taken admission for graduation / degree or at least diploma, they will be provided financial assistance of Rs 5000.
Know Wali The funds
Birth of a girl
When the daughter is vaccinated
Virgo’s class 1 After entering
Virgo’s class 6 After entering
Virgo’s class 9 After entering
After the girl’s 10th and 12th pass, after graduation / degree or at least diploma admission
Objective of Kanya Sumangala Yojana
Of state government Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Scheme 2021 The objective of starting the scheme is to provide financial assistance of Rs 15,000 for higher education to girls belonging to the economically weaker families of the state and to give daughters equal rights of boys in the society. To change the negative thinking of girls and make them aware. Kanya Sumangala Scheme 2021 To make the girls of the state self-reliant and empowered.
Key facts of Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Scheme 2021
- Under this scheme, a total amount of Rs. 15000 will be provided for the education of girl child from birth to graduation / degree / diploma.
- The total budget of this scheme has been set by the state government at Rs 1200 crore.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to girls whose annual family income does not exceed 3 lakh.
- The beneficiaries applying under this scheme should have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhaar card.
- The funds to be sent to the beneficiaries will be sent through PFMS.
- Under this scheme, only 2 daughters of a family will be given benefits and the family should have a maximum of 2 children.
Important documents Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of U.P.
- Aadhar card of parents
- identity card
- income certificate
- Female birth certificate
- residence certificate
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Kanya Sumangala Yojana Registration
Those who want to apply online from the state, then follow the method given below-
- First applicant Ko Department of Women and Child Development Of MKSY Official Website Have to go on After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page Citizen Service Portal Click on this option, a new page will open in front of you, on this page you will see the option of consent.
- Tick ’I agree’ on this option will cause and click on ‘Continue’. After clicking on it, you will open the next page on which you will get the registration form.
- Registration form All the information asked in such as name, Aadhaar number, mobile number and OTP will have to be verified. After getting verified, your registration will be done.
- After successful registration the user ID will be received on your mobile phone. You have to login with this user ID.
- Then you have to login by entering the user id and password. After this, you will see the girl’s registration form.
- Fill the information asked in this form correctly and upload all your documents and click on the submit button. This way your application will be completed and your daughter will MKSY Will be eligible.
Contact Number details