Mukhyamantri Krishi Aashirwad Yojana MMKAY 2021 | Jharkhand Krishi Aashirwad Yojana Application Form, List of Farmers (List)
Chief Minister Ag blessings to plan
On the initiative of Chief Minister of Jharkhand Shri Raghubar Das ji, recently Vice President Venkaiah Naidu has prepared a very good scheme for farmers. Chief Minister Krishi Ashirwad Yojana (Krishi Akashvani Yojana) inaugurated. In this scheme, for the betterment of the farmers of Jharkhand, a minimum of Rs. 5000 and it has been decided to provide a maximum amount of Rs. 25,000. In this article you will get the format of Krishi Aashirwad Yojana, list of beneficiaries, application status w other information.
The benefit of this scheme has been kept to the farmers for a minimum of 5 acres. The benefit of Mukhyamantri Krishi Aashirwad Yojana has been kept in an effort to provide a big gift to 14 lakh farmers. Under this scheme, farmers with GPS equipped charioteer chariots will also be launched. In 45 days this charioteer chariot reaches all the panchayats of the state.
Ag blessings to plan Of Farmer Of Per special an objective –
The special objective of the Chief Minister Krishi Aashirwad Yojana is to double the income of farmers in the coming 4 years. This scheme will definitely boost the morale of the farmers. Under this scheme, the government has decided to loan crops to farmers at interest rates at zero percent. Farmers’ financial assistance (DBT) will be done through direct benefit transfer. This is the first such scheme to be transferred to Jismav Direct Benefit.
Mukhyamantri Krishi Aashirwad Yojana Jharkhand | Online form, list 2021
Chief Minister Ag blessings to plan Of Farmer Of for Unique Benefit –
- The production of crops will be high in Jharkhand state which will benefit the farmers.
- There will be less migration to cities and development of villages.
- Agricultural employment will increase.
- The economy of the state will increase.
Chief Minister Ag blessings to plan Of Necessary The figures –
- In the Krishi Aashirwad Yojana, the farmers are demanding a minimum of 5000 rupees per kharif crop and a maximum of 25000.
- Bhatt will be obtained for a maximum of 5 acres of land in this scheme.
- The farmer will get the benefit of this scheme for the next four years 2021 – 2022.
- 22 lakh 76 thousand farmers will be part of Chief Minister Krishi Aashirwad Yojana.
- An amount of Rs 442 crore will be sent to 13.60 lakh farmers.
- Data entry of 15 lakh farmers has been done and the process is still going on.
Ag Application Of For Application Letter for Necessary Information –
The benefit of Chief Minister Krishi Aashirwad Yojana will be given to small and marginal farmers only.. Online applications by these farmers will be eligible under this scheme. There is no maximum limit for this scheme. Information about the entire process of application by the state government will be available only after the financial budget 2021-20 of Jharkhand. Applications will be received soon by the state government.
It is sure to have more details of the plan
[wonderplugin_pdf src=”https://www.hindiyojana.in/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/PM_KISAN_FAQ_HINDI.pdf” width=”100%” height=”600px” style=”border:0;”]
Jharkhand Ag blessings to plan form | Apply Online, Registration 2021
Offline application will be started in the month of May or April. The official website http://mmkay.jharkhand.gov.in/ has been started for offline application of Jharkhand Muzhya Mantri Krishi Aashirwad Yojana application form.
As soon as more information related to the application is received, it will be updated here.
Agriculture AIR Plan List / Status | Beneficiary Farmer Of List /Application date
- Go to the official website first
- After opening the page, click on the “Search” option
- By filling the information asked, you can now see that your name is not in the list.
Other information related to the scheme:
Which state is running Krishi Aashirwad Yojana?
This scheme is applicable in Jharkhand this time.
Farmers can get maximum economic benefit from this scheme
Through this scheme, farmers of the state can earn up to 25000 rupees.
How will the amount of Krishi Aashirwad Yojana reach the farmers?
Under this scheme, DBT i.e. Direct Benefit Transfer System has been used, through which the amount will directly reach the bank accounts.
Where is more planning information available?
On the official portal mmkay.jharkhand.gov.in