Chief Minister old age pension scheme The inauguration was done by the Chief Minister of Bihar, Shri Nitish Kumar on 1 April 2019 to provide financial assistance to the elderly of the state. Of Bihar under this scheme Older aged above 60 years Financial assistance will be provided as pension by the State Government to the State Government. Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana Comes under social welfare department. Which provides pension to all old men and women in the state to live well in old age.
Bihar Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana 2021
Under this scheme, a pension amount of 400 rupees will be provided by the government to the elderly between 60 and 79 years of age in Bihar, and to the elderly of 80 years or more, the pension amount of rupees 500 per month will be provided financially. Assistance will be provided. Interested beneficiaries of the state Bihar Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana 2021 If you want to apply under the scheme, then you can apply online by visiting the official website of Social Security Pension Management Information System Department of Social Welfare Government of Bihar. And you can avail the benefits of this scheme every month.
SSPMIS Payment Status
Objective of Bihar Older Pension Scheme 2021
As you know, Bihar has many old women and men who do not have any income after 60 years of age. Due to which he is unable to meet his financial needs due to financial weakness in old age. Therefore, the state government has taken this initiative to provide financial services to the elderly. Bihar Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana 2021 Has started Under this scheme, providing pension amount of 400 to 500 rupees per month to the elderly above 60 years of age. Bihar Older Pension Scheme 2021 To meet the economic needs of old age
Bihar Vridhjan Pension Scheme 2021 Highlights
Name of scheme
|Chief Minister Old Age Pension Scheme 2021|
Chief Minister Nitish Kumar
When was started
1 April 2019
Older people above 60 years of age in Bihar
Bihar Social Welfare Department
Pradhan Mantri Vay Vandana Yojana
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana 2021
- Bihar Older Pension Scheme 2021 All 60 or above elderly people (women and men) will be provided with the benefit of Bihar.
- A pension of Rs 400 will be provided to the elderly aged 60 to 79 of the state and a pension of Rs 500 per month will be provided to the elderly aged 80 or above.
- Under the old age pension scheme, the beneficiary will continue to receive pension till his death.
- No retired government employee will get the benefit of this scheme. If a person was in a government job before 60 years, he would be considered ineligible for this scheme.
- Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana 2021 The pension amount given under the scheme will be credited to the bank account of the beneficiary. Therefore, it is mandatory for the applicant to have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to Aadhaar.
Prime Minister Kisan Maandhan Yojana
Bihar Documents of Chief Minister Older Pension Scheme 2021 (Eligibility)
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Bihar state.
- The age of the application should be more than 60 years.
- Aadhar card
- Bank account passbook
- identity card
- Age certificate
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply in Chief Minister Old Age Pension Scheme 2021?
Interested beneficiaries of the state Bihar Chief Minister Old Age Pension Scheme 2021 If you want to apply under, then follow the method given below.
- First to the applicant Department of Social Welfare Government of Bihar Of Official Website Have to go on After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- After clicking on the option, the front page will open in front of you. In this, you have to verify the Chief Minister Old Age Pension Scheme from Aadhaar. For this, you have to select all the information asked in the form such as selection of district by Aadhaar, block plan, voter number, name according to voter, name according to Aadhaar, and date of birth.
- After this you have to click on the button of Valid Aadhaar below. After the Aadhaar is verified, you will have to click on the proceed button below.
- After clicking the button upper page next to you will open. On this page you will see Registration Form. You have to fill all the information asked in this registration form like personal details, address details and bank account details etc.
- After filling all the information, you will have to click on the Submit button at the end. After clicking submit, your registration will be completed.
The elderly Pension Plan in Beneficiary Status how See?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page Beneficiary Status You will have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to select the select search type and fill in the Beneficiary ID etc. After this, you have to click on the search button.
- After this, the benefit status will open in front of you.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page Contact details Option will appear.
- You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the contact details page will open in front of you.