Unemployment allowance delhi online application | Unemployment Allowance Delhi Registration Form | Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Scheme Form | Delhi Unemployment Allowance Eligibility
Delhi unemployment allowance Has been launched by the state government to provide unemployment allowance to unemployed youth. Under this scheme, the educated youth of the capital, who do not have any employment or jobs, will be provided financial assistance by the Delhi government. . Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2021 Under the scheme, unemployment allowance of Rs 5000 per month will be provided to unemployed youths who pass graduation (Unemployment allowance of Rs 5000 per month to unemployed youth who pass graduation) and unemployment allowance of Rs 7500 per month to unemployed youth doing post graduation. 7500 per month to unemployed youth doing post graduation) will be provided as financial assistance.
Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2021
Interested beneficiaries of Delhi who wish to avail this scheme will have to apply under this scheme. this Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2021 Under the unemployment allowance will also be given to those who have already registered themselves in the Employment Exchange (Unemployment allowance will also be given to those who have already registered themselves in the Employment Exchange.). This register will be proof of youth being unemployed. This unemployment allowance will be given to unemployed youth till you get a job. Unemployment allowance delhi 2021 The benefit of this will be provided by the government to all unemployed youth of Delhi.
Delhi Employment Fair
The purpose of unemployment allowance Delhi 2021
Many of the youth in Delhi who are educated but are not able to get a job even after finding a job. Because of which they have no means of income. They are not able to take care of themselves and their family properly. Given this problem, Delhi government Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2021 Under this scheme, the government has provided an unemployment allowance of Rs 5000 per month to the graduation pass and Rs 7500 per month to the unemployed youth who have passed the post graduation. Unemployment allowance delhi 2021 Making unemployed youth self-reliant through
Berojgari Bhatta Scheme Delhi 2021 Highlights
Name of scheme
Delhi unemployment allowance
Unemployment allowance of capital
Unemployment allowance provided to unemployed youth
Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana
Benefits of Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to unemployed youth of Delhi.
- Unemployment allowance of Rs 5000 per month will be provided to the unemployed youth of the state who pass their graduation every month under this scheme.
- Delhi Unemployment Allowance 2021 Unemployment allowance of Rs 7500 per month will be provided by the government in the form of financial assistance to the unemployed youth doing post graduation under the scheme.
- Unemployed youth will get government unemployment allowance from the Government of India. This pair is not only for the youth who have completed their studies but have not been able to find their jobs after studies.
- If you want to take advantage of this scheme, then they have to apply under this scheme. this Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2021 Unemployment allowance will also be given to the person who has already registered himself in the Employment Exchange.
Eligibility for Delhi Unemployment Allowance 2021
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Delhi.
- Delhi Unemployment Allowance 2021 Under the applicant must have a certificate of educational qualification.
- The applicant must be over 18 years of age.
- The beneficiary should not be in any job and should not have any means of income.
Documents of Delhi Berojgari Bhatta 2021
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- pan card
- Address proof
- identity card
- mobile number
- Marksheet of Graduate / Post Graduate / 12V / 10V
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Delhi Unemployment Allowance in 2021?
Interested beneficiaries of Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Delhi 2021 If you want to apply under, then follow the method given below and take advantage of this scheme.
- First applicant got the plan Official Website will go on . After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option of job seeker registration Have to click on the option of After clicking on the option, the page next to you will open.
- On this page, the Registration Form will open in front of you. In this registration form, you have to fill all the information asked like name, father name, email id, category, state etc.
- After this, you have to fill information about your qualification. After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button.
- After submission, the registration ID and password will be sent to your mobile number. By this you will have to login. After logging in you will get the job seeker’s option Edit / Update Profile Have to click on the option of
- After this, the front page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to fill your registration number, mobile number, captcha code etc.
- After this you have to click on submit button. In this way your application will be completed.