Labor card list odisha | Worker Card Beneficiary Status District-wise | Odisha Labor Card List Online Check | Odisha labor card download
Today in this article, we will share with you all the important aspects Odisha Labor Card List for the years 2020 and 2021. In this article, we will share with you all the important aspects of the Odisha Shram Card list such as the benefits that will be provided to you if you are the holder of Odisha Shram Card. We will also share with you a list of beneficiaries which are available for various districts of Odisha. When you click on the number of beneficiaries in the table, we will also share with you a list of beneficiaries.
Odisha Labor Card List 2021
The B & OCW (RE & CS) Act has been established for the management of the building and other construction workers and the state. It also accommodates their wellbeing, wellbeing and government support measures and so forth. The B & OCWW Cess Act has been ordered to adjust the duty and classification of cess at the expense of development works so that the Orissa Building and other Labor Workers Welfare Board can expand the assets required to increase government assistance benefits to development laborers. . Created by the government.
Download MGNREGA card
Benefits in odisha labor card
The following benefits have been provided to the people while applying for Odisha Labor Card in the year 2020: –
- Help in the event of an accident
- death benefit
- Medical expenses for treatment
- Maternity benefit
- Loans and advances for home construction
- Financial Assistance for Skill Upgradation
- Education aid
- Assistance to purchase working equipment
- Assistance of beneficiary in marriage of two dependent girls
- Assistance for funeral expenses
Odisha Labor Card Details
||Odisha Labor Card List 2021|
Orissa Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board
Providing incentive benefits
Odisha’s Labor Department
Structure and Other Development Labor ‘(RER & CS) performed for controlling the administration and occupation status of buildings and other development laborers and adjusting their safety, wellbeing and government support measures and for various issues related and incidental treatment Has been established. The Department of Construction and Labor of the state of Odisha takes care of all the leaders working under them and provides them various opportunities and assets.
Objectives of the scheme
The government has several objectives which will be fulfilled through the implementation of the Odisha Labor Card: –
- Organization of Labor Government Support and Working Laws.
- Inspection of safety ratios of manufacturing plants and organization of boilers and processing plants and boilers Acts and Rules.
- Social Security Schemes for Modern Laborers as ESI
- Employment and vocational direction to adolescents.
- Optimization of mechanical issues.
- Child Work Government Support.
The applicant should follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for Odisha Labor Card: –
- Applicant must reside in Odisha
- The applicant must be over 18 years of age.
- An applicant must be under 60 years of age.
- Applicant must be a construction worker.
- Proof of age
- school leaving Certificate
- Certificate issued by Government Medical Officers
- Employment certificate
- Self declared
- Nomination form
- 3 passport size pictures
Number of beneficiaries
The following beneficiaries are included in various districts of Odisha. If you click on the number, you will also get a list of beneficiaries: –
Procedure for Downloading Odisha Labor Card List 2021
If you want to check the beneficiary list of Odisha Shramik Card, then you have to follow the simple procedure given below: –
- First, go to official website Odisha’s Shram Card.
- On the homepage, click on Report good the option
- District wise beneficiary information Will appear on your screen.
- Select your district.
- Detailed list will be displayed on your screen.
Employment exchange registration
To register yourself in Odisha state employment exchange, you have to follow the simple procedure given below: –
- The applicant will have to visit the respective employment office.
- Applicant will have to apply for registration through Form XI.
- The following documents have to be submitted –
- Marksheets and other original documents
- school leaving Certificate
- Photocopy of matriculation certificate and marksheet.
- Photocopy of mark sheet with a certificate of +2
- Certificate of graduation with mark sheet
- Post-graduation certificate and marksheet.
- Photocopy of experience certificate
- Photocopy of residential proof.
- Service certificate of father / mother / brother / sister (in case of government service holder) living outside the original districts.
- Caste certificate (if any).
- Passport size photograph.
Procedure to apply for Odisha Labor Card
To apply for various benefits under Odisha Labor Card, applicants have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board
- From the home page go to the download option which is available in the menu bar
- A new page will appear where you will get the registration form or click on the link directly below
- Download the form and take a print out of it
- Fill all the required information like application form
- Family member details
- Bank account details etc.
- Affix your recent photograph and attach necessary documents with it
- Rupee. Submit the application form along with the registration fee of Rs. 20 to the nearest department office.
Odisha Labor Registration Form
- For any query, you can contact by phone or fax + 91674-2390079 / + 91674-2390028 / + 91674-2390013 / 155335 or email [email protected]
- Labor helpline number: 155368