eMitra Rajasthan | emitra.rajasthan.gov.in portal online registration | eMitra Portal Rajasthan Registration, login | E friend rajasthan
E Mitra Rajasthan Portal Has been launched by the state government to provide various services to the citizens at home. The citizens of the state have many services ranging from depositing electricity, water, mobile bills, birth-death certificates, residence, exam fees, marriage certificates, revenue court management, depositing examination fees, employment applications on this online portal. Will be made available to So that he can easily take advantage of all these facilities. Come, today we will give you this E friend rajasthan We are going to tell you about the online portal, so read our article till the end.
The Rajasthan government has done online and offline work in 33 districts to take advantage of various functions of the government. eMitra Portal Rajasthan Has developed. Citizens of the state can open their own e-friend as well. Imitra is an integrated service center of all government departments operated by Rajasthan. A lot of work can be done under the same roof through internet through e-friend online. Those who want to take advantage of all the features of this online portal, can apply online by visiting the portal and those who do not have employment even after being educated, can open their own e-friend center.
Rajasthan SSO ID
facilities available on eMitra
- Public hearing and training facilities – Around 30000 E-Mitras are connected to VC. Public hearing and training facilities are also being provided through them.
- Facility of banking services – 15,000 e-Mitra kiosks are also providing banking services in the state. Here people are easily withdrawing the amount received in their Bhamashah account. 2500 e-Mitra pay-points have been made in rural areas, through which facility to withdraw cash from door to door is also being provided. More than 450 services are available at around 55000 e-Mitra centers across the state.
- Bhamashah Card
- Aadhar card
- pan card
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- Address proof
- Electricity bill payment
- Gas bill payment
- Water bill payment
- Banking service
- mobile recharge
- utility bill payment service
- Application for license to sell fertilizer
- Application for Cell Permission
- water storage tank subsidy aavedan
E friend rajasthan purpose of
Services and schemes related to all government departments of Rajasthan are to be made available to the general public through any one kiosk. All departments on this online portal have to provide integrated citizen services to the public in one efficient, transparent, convenient and friendly manner under one roof. Citizen e friend Or can avail various services through internet. Earlier, we had to go to different offices for various government jobs, which caused bad time and trouble. Now government services will be provided near the village.
E friend features
- The eMitra portal always works, that is, citizens can avail the service through eMitra Portal 365 days a year whenever they want to avail any service.
- To avail EMitra service, citizens have to register their eMitra and after eMitra registration, eMitra Login ID and Password is sent to their Registered Email.
- Only residents of Rajasthan can avail this facility.
- EMitra Service center A fix place for where eMitra can be served to the citizens of the state. (Ie a small shop)
- The service of e-Mitra has been started only for 33 districts of Rajasthan only if you bill from Rajasthan. eMitra Portal You can use .
Rajasthan e mitra
In order to make the people of Rajasthan easily available government services through e-Mitra, the Rajasthan government has e friend Has started the facility of submitting electricity, water, mobile bills at e-Mitra Center, from birth and death certificates, original residence certificates, examination fees, marriage certificates, revenue court management, depositing examination fees, employment Services like application are available at e-Mitra centers. People of the state can avail all these facilities from the online portal or their nearest e-friend center. For this, more than 50,000 e-Mitra centers have been opened across the state. Educated unemployed people of the state, others can open their own e-friend center to provide this online facility.
How to earn from eMitra
The government has set a fee for the service offered on e-friend, that fee is charged from the e-friend operation common people, this fee earns the income of the e-friend operation. The government has fixed the rate of all work. According to the money you have to take, you can also earn a good income by opening an e-friend. e friend Kiosks can earn ₹ 25,000 to ₹ 40000 per month and can also earn extra by providing facilities like photo copy and lamination and many facilities balances.
Things required to open an e-friend
- The printer
- Computer desk table
- Biometric fingerprint scanner
- An internet connection
- A binding machine will also have to be installed to create the file
- Lamination machine
Eligibility for taking Rajasthan e-friend
- The beneficiary should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- Only residents of Rajasthan will be eligible under this scheme.
- eMitra Login A person must be at least 18 years of age to obtain an ID.
- Internet information should be computer and computer related equipment.
- There should be a fix place for eMitra Service center from where citizens can be served with eMitra.
- Must pass 10th.
- You should also have Hindi and English typing.
- 10th grade
- Aadhar card
- pan card
- Bhamashah Card
- Bank passbook
- Police Verification i.e. Character Certificate
- 2 stamp papers of 100-100 rupees
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to register and login online on eMitra Portal?
If the interested beneficiaries of the state want to register on this online portal, then follow the method given below.
- First of all, e-friend to the applicant Official website Have to go on After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page Login Option will appear.
- You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, you will reach the official website of SSO Rajasthan. After this, you have to click on the registration option on the home page. After clicking on the option, the front page will open in front of you.
- You can register with the identity cards like Aadhar Card, Bhamashah Card, Face Book ID, Gmail ID etc. available on this page.
- While creating SSO ID, you will have to create a username and password automatically. With the help of which you will login under the portal.
- Just like you will choose one of these options, an application form will open in front of you. For which you will have to fill all the information asked.
- In this way your registration will be done.
- To login you have to go back to the home page.
- You will see the login form on the home page. You will have to login by entering the user name and password in this form.
State on E Mitra online portalHow to see?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of e-friend. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page Online verification section track transaction Option will appear. You have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to fill a number in Transaction ID, Receipt Number.
- After this, you have to click on the search button. After this, the status of the situation will come in front of you.
E-friend app download process
- Now a new page will open in front of you. You can install the e-friend app in your mobile phone by clicking on the install option on this new page.
Transaction tracking process
- After this, a new form will open in front of you, in which you can track your transaction status by filling in your transaction ID or receipt number.
Process to know transaction history
- Now a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to fill in the asked information such as department, consumer, date etc. and click on the search button.
- Now the whole transaction history will come in front of you.
GSP Facility Provider Viewing Process
- After this, a new page will open in front of you in which you will have to select the district.
- As soon as you select the distic, the GSP facility of the provider will open the details of the provider.
Kiosk locating process
- First of all, you are in Rajasthan official website will go on.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page you have to click on the kiosk link and Kiosk locator Have to be selected.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. All the information asked in it like district name, ward name, PIN code etc. will have to be filled and clicked on the search button.
- As soon as you click on the search button, the details of all the kiosks will open in front of you.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of e friend. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page Contact The option of will appear.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page you will get all the contact details.
In this article, we have provided you all the important information related to Imitra Rajasthan. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can contact on the helpline number which is something like this.
- Helpline Number- 01412221424, 01412221425
- Toll Free Number- 181
Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com