Electricity bill waiver scheme 2021 | Chief Minister Outstanding Power Believe Scheme Electricity Believe 2021 mp | Electricity bill discount 20 | Madhya Pradesh Electricity Billy | Bill Mafi Plan |
Once the scheme is implemented, only two hundred rupees will have to be billed. If the bill falls short of it, only the actual bill will be taken. Air conditioners, heaters or beneficiaries using more than a thousand watts of electricity did not come under the scheme. Only fans, a light (tublight, bulb) and TV keepers will get the benefit of the scheme. Dear friends as you know we know you. You own website Information, we try our best to give all the information of all government schemes, today we have brought for you another government scheme which is running on behalf of the Madhya Pradesh government, the name of which is the electricity electricity scheme !!!!!! Friends, we want to tell you that the name of this scheme is also the Chief Minister’s simple electricity bill scheme.Madhya Pradesh State Government According to this scheme, the electricity bill of about 77 lakh people will be waived through this scheme. And the government will pay the waived money through the membership and at least Rs 1806 crore will be paid to the government for doing this.
People will be billeted under this scheme. How can you take advantage of this scheme? To see the complete information, read our entire article carefully and get your electricity delivered !!!!!!!!!! !!!!
Chief Minister simple electricity bill scheme Madhya Pradesh
Friends, now perhaps all of you want to know who will have a electricity bill, then we want to tell you that any unorganized laborer or any member of the BPL family will have an electricity connection in the name of which all the outstanding dues will be made permanent. |
After that, only those with bills up to one thousand 200 rupees electricity bill has to be deposited If the electricity bill comes to Rs 200, then the entire amount will have to be deposited. All these will be simple and with the Chief Minister’s outstanding electricity billable scheme. The Belive scheme also covers consumers living below the poverty line.
This is only for the defaulters till June. About 5 lakhs Unorganized workers / registered While nearly thousands of BPLard consumers. If they have already taken benefit of disbursement of arrears in any other scheme, then those consumers will be given benefit in this scheme. For which the developer has started. Will collect employee information from house to house. This developer is to be completed in 10 days. In which to select eligible beneficiaries. After that the next bill will be released.
This scheme is for the registered domestic consumer in the unorganized labor category or BPL category. If there is no electricity connection with the name of the registered person, running in the name of a member of his family, but his name should be in the overall database as a family. There will be arrears of electricity from June 2018. That is, the balance in the month of July will be zero.
Simple electricity bill scheme
Workers registered under the Chief Minister Jan Kalyan (Sambal) Yojana-2018 will be eligible under the Simple Electricity Bill Scheme. The eligible families will get the facility of (free) electric connection without connection partners. The monthly bill will be demanded by the eligible consumer up to a mere Rs 200 per month. If the bill is less than Rs 200, consumers will have to pay the original fee amount. If the actual bill is more than Rs 200, the difference amount will be given as fixed by the government. The prediction amount provided by the government will be Rs 1000 crore. 88 lakh beneficiaries will be benefited from this. This scheme will come into effect from July 1, 2018. In this scheme, facility will be provided for running bulbs, fans and TV in the home in rural and urban areas.
Chief Minister’s outstanding electricity bill scheme
In the Chief Minister’s outstanding electricity bill waiver scheme 2018, the outstanding electricity of the workers and the poor of Rs 5179 crore registered under the Chief Minister’s Public Welfare (Sambal) Scheme 2018 by the Madhya Pradesh government will be electricity. In this, registered workers and BPL consumers under the Chief Minister’s Public Welfare (Sambal) Yojana-2018 will be eligible. In this scheme, as on June 30, 2018, the full principal dues and surcharge amount will be waived. The entire amount of surcharge and 50 percent of the principal balance will be borne by the distribution companies.
The remaining 50 percent of the original dues will be given by the state government to the distribution companies as fixed. The scheme will come into effect from July 1, 2018 (Bill August 2018). The scheme has an estimated Rs 1806 crore and 77 lakh beneficiaries will benefit from it. The facility of registration and benefits will be provided to the beneficiaries by organizing camps from July 2018.
Apart from this, the planning and metering work of replacement of burnt / corroded meters and installation of meters including pre-paid meters will be completed by March 2021. The Department of Energy will be authorized to make partial amendments to both schemes.
Benefits of electricity bill scheme
- A maximum electricity bill of Rs 200 will be charged from consumers.
- Camps are being organized in the wards by the power company to apply for the people under the electricity bill Saral scheme scheme. In this, people are being fully provided.
- Free electricity connection will be given under this scheme.
- Poor people can get electricity connection in their homes easily and without any cost.
- According to this scheme, if the electricity bill of consumers is less than two hundred rupees, then they will have to pay that bill themselves.
- At the same time, if the bill is more than two hundred 200 rupees, then they have to pay only 200 rupees and more than 200 rupees of the bill will be given as fixed by the government.
- With the help of this scheme, the state government wants to give electricity to the poor people of their state so that these people can use bulbs, television and fans.
Eligibility for Madhya Pradesh Electricity Billy Scheme
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only to citizens who have registered under the Chief Minister’s Public Welfare Scheme (MJKY).
- The government estimates that almost every poor family will get benefits from this scheme.
- The Belive scheme also covers consumers living below the poverty line. This is only for the defaulters till June.
- About 4 lakh unorganized workers are registered.
- While there are almost thousands of BPLard consumers.
- If they have already taken benefit of disbursement of arrears in any other scheme, then those consumers will be given benefit in this scheme. For which the developer has started.
Documents required for electricity bill scheme
- Worker application-cum-declaration and registration certificate,
- Consumer mobile number,
- Submit the photocopy of the Aadhaar number to the office of the concerned power company.
Online application for Madhya Pradesh Electricity Waiver Scheme
- To avail this scheme, people have to get themselves registered.
- Camps will be organized in the block and power distribution center to register people.
- People will get themselves registered for this scheme by going to this camp
Friends if you Electricity bill scheme If you have any questions related to it, then enter it in the comment box below, we will answer all your questions. Facebook page And like and share no more |||||||