Governments are often working for the betterment of the people in the country, but the government of Chhattisgarh is now working for cows as well, which will directly benefit the cattle rearing people, yes you heard exactly that. Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh did Civil justice scheme . Allan has done. Through this scheme, the government will buy cow dung from farmers and livestock farmers. Revival new scheme The dung purchased through will be used to make vermicompost compost. Any farmer or foster farmer or other people who want to take advantage of this scheme will have to apply in this scheme. If you too Civil justice scheme If you want to register for or get any information related to this scheme, they will remain on our article till the end.
CG Modification Justice Scheme
The plan has been announced by Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Bhupesh Bhaghel Di. Through this government-initiated scheme, the income of farmers and cattle rearers will not only increase, but due to the cost of cow dung, no one will leave the cow in the open. Let me tell you that in many states including Chhattisgarh, people often leave the milk open by milking the animals, in whose villages and cities the cow dung is lying there, which also spreads the smell. To sell cow dung in the Godhan Nyaya Yojana will be able to stop it completely. At the same time, cattlemen will also benefit in the form of income.
Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana | Dung purchase scheme for two rupees per kg
The cost of purchase of cow dung has now been decided in Chhattisgarh’s Godhan Nyaya Yojana. The government will buy 2 rupees per kg from the farmers and cattle rearers of the state. For this, the government will also issue a card for the people of the scheme. The cow dung will be collected from house to house by the Gauthan Samiti or a group nominated by him under the Vanhee Scheme. All the information related to the dung purchased from the residents of the state will be recorded daily in these cards. This scheme has been started in the state from the festival of Hareli on 20 July.
Objective of Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyaya (Gobar Kharid) Scheme 2021
Chhattisgarh has a large number of farmers and other people who work in animal husbandry, but due to lack of income in it, they leave their cows to graze here and there, which leads to the spread of cow dung. At the same time, many major accidents also occur due to the release of many songs on Dikko. To completely eliminate all these problems and to give the pashurling a professional look Revival new scheme Has been announced This will eliminate these problems as well, the responsibility of giving timely feed to the cows will also be stopped.
See also this scheme – Chhattisgarh Kisan Debt Waiver List
CG Godhan Justice Scheme Few is important Things.
- The plan will be approved in two phases. In which in the first phase, 2240 villages of the state will be added. Dung will also be played in the second phase after 2800 formations are formed in the last few days.
- To make the scheme more effective in future, it will also be run in 20 thousand villages and cities of the state.
- Through the scheme, on 21 July 2021, the government will demand the demand of cow dung for the first time.
- Under this scheme, the government will buy 2 rupees per kg of cow dung from farmers and livestock farmers of the state.
- The government will issue a card to the beneficiaries of the scheme, which will contain the cost of the quantity of cow dung and all other information.
Of the Godhan Justice Scheme Benefit
- Through the scheme, animal husbandry will get a professional form.
- Cows will get the right amount of fodder.
- The accident with animals will be stopped.
- The economic condition of farmers and cattle rearers will improve in the state.
- Waste will be removed from the state
- Dung will be used to make manure.
- There will be a ban on burning dung by making cow dung cakes in the villages.
For application in Godhan Dung Purchase Scheme Chhattisgarh Eligibility and conditions
- To avail the scheme, the applicant must have an Aadhaar card.
- The benefit of this scheme is rarely given to the big zamindars of the state, because they are already rich.
- Applicant should be originally a citizen of Chhattisgarh.
- It will be mandatory to record the number of animals.
Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana 2021: Online application registration form
The offline application has not been confirmed yet.
So far 5,300 Gothans have been approved in Chhattisgarh, out of which 2,408 have been built in rural areas and 377 in urban areas. These dung will be used to purchase cow dung from pashupalakas. However, the state government has set a target of constructing Gothan in all 11630 gram panchayats and all 20 thousand villages of the state so that it is possible to procure cow dung from all villages.
Question enforcement related to the Godhan justice scheme
Which state is running the Godhan Nyaya Yojana?
This scheme has been launched by the state of Chhattisgarh.
Will Chhattisgarh have to benefit from cow dung purchase scheme?
The benefit of this scheme will be to the people doing animal husbandry in the state.
Can any person of the country apply to the Godhan Nyaya Yojana?
No, only people of the state of Chhattisgarh will be able to apply to this scheme.
What will happen in the Godhan Nyaya Yojana?
In this scheme, the government will buy cow dung from the cattle rearers of the state.