During the Corona period, there is a significant loss of education for children. To compensate for this loss, more students can study from home. One such scheme is being done in Madhya Pradesh since its inception. The name of this scheme is our house, our school plan. Under this scheme, school students of the states will be taught in a new way and style. Hamra Ghar Hamra Viyalaya Scheme Class first class 6 July 2021 Will start Declaration of this scheme 29 June 2021 Principal Secretary Rashmi did this scheme. Through this scheme, students will be given classes from 10 am itself.
The scheme was announced live on Facebook by the Ministry, where Chief Secretary Rashmi Arun addressed one lakh teachers and said that children learn from every opportunity. If the child is also going on the farm with his father, he learns new skills from it, it shows him the distance and measurement which is taught in the subject of mathematics. Through this scheme, classes 1 to 8 will be taught. In which class will start from 10 am. This class will be done by playing a bell or plate in the starting house.
The purpose of our home is our school plan
As we all know, schools and all educational institutions across the country have been closed due to Corona. Their chances of opening soon are also rarely seen. In such a situation, this should not have any further impact on the education of children, as well as he can get a school-like atmosphere at home, for this only our home scheme has been started. This scheme will be taught in the same way as it is taught in schools. The school schedule will start at 10 am by ringing a bell or thali, and a holiday will be given by playing thali at 1 o’clock in the afternoon. Meanwhile students will also have to do notes and do their work, which will be given by the teachers.
What will happen in our home scheme?
- In the plan, the beginning of studies from home will be done by ringing the bell and the end of school will also be the same.
- What time table will be taught to the students, it is also being told that everything will look like the school to them.
- On normal days, studies will be done according to the subjects in the class. It will have all the required subjects which are taught in schools.
- On Saturday, ceremonial activities will be performed like school.
- In the evening, students need ready notes to hear the story from the elders in their home.
- Apart from this, they will be doing all the activities of yoga and sports.
Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya Planning Time Table
- A video number of different topics will be given on different days from 10 am to 11 pm.
- 11 to 12 radio school will have to listen
- The course will be studied from 12 to 1
- Activities like yoga, entertainment games and stories will be done from 4 to 5 pm.
- Saturdays will only be entertained throughout the day.
Benefits of Hamra Ghar Hamra Vidyalaya Scheme
- Through this scheme, the loss of education for children will be compensated.
- In the scheme, students from class 1 to 8 will have to study all subjects.
- Our house will be a 1-hour class for each subject in our school plan.
- This will give the students a complete school atmosphere at home.
- On Saturday, entertainment-related movements should also be done to ensure that students do not get bored or tense by staying at home.
- Yoga education will also be imparted through this scheme so that their Fox also remains.
- There will be continuity in study through the scheme.
- It will be a completely new experience for him which he will enjoy very much.
Our house, our school scheme related question enforcement
Hamara Ghar Our school scheme has been launched by which state?
The scheme has been started by the Government of Madhya Pradesh.
Madhya Pradesh What will be done in our school plan?
Through this scheme, children from class 1 to 8 will be given a school-like reading environment at home, and will be taught through offline.
Hamra Ghar Hamra Vidyalaya Scheme Why was it started?
This scheme was introduced so that the school children are further harmed by their education.
In this plan will the activities of Manarajan be taken into consideration for the students as well?
Yes, this scheme will not only have education but also entertainment and other actors will also be done.