Haryana Women prosperity Plan Has been started by the Chief Minister of the state Manohar Lal Khattar to benefit the women. Under this scheme, Haryana government will provide self-employment opportunities to scheduled caste (SC) category women of the state. Under this scheme, the women of the state will be provided a loan of Rs.60000 at a 5% annual rate to establish their own employment. Through this scheme, dreams of women will be fulfilled. Today, through this article, Mahila Samridhi Yojana We are going to provide all the information related to the application process, eligibility, documents etc., so read our article till the end.
Mahila Samridhi Yojana
The government is inviting online applications to apply under this scheme. Interested women of SC category of this state Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana Under this, if you want to get a loan to start your own employment, then they will have to apply online by visiting the Antyodaya Saral portal. Haryana Scheduled Caste Finance and Development Corporation (HSFDC) Department has released advertisement for Mahila Samridhi Yojana. The state government will provide benefits to women belonging to the SC category under this scheme. this Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana To avail benefits under, beneficiaries should have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhaar card.
Haryana Chief Minister Family Prosperity Scheme
Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana purpose of
As you know that there are many women in the state who want to do their own business but due to weak economic condition, they are unable to start their own employment, in view of this problem the state government has Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana Has started to provide a loan of Rs.60000 at 5% annual interest rate to the scheduled caste women of the state to start their own employment under this scheme. Self-reliant and empowering women of scheduled castes through this scheme. The government will provide this type of financial assistance to them to set up their business.
Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana Highlights
|Name of scheme||Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana|
|Started by||Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Beneficiary||State SC women|
|an objective||Providing employment opportunities|
Haryana Unorganized Workers Assistance Scheme
Women prosperity Plan Of For Beneficiary
SC category women can avail loans subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria as explained later in the section. This loan Women prosperity Plan Under can be taken for the following purposes.
- beauty Parlour
- Cosmetic shop
- Dairy farming
- Bangle shop
- Sewing shop
- Clothes shop
- tea shop
- Papad making
- Basket making
- Any other viable business
Of Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana Benefit
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided only to women belonging to the Scheduled Castes (SC) category of the state.
- Under this scheme, Haryana government will provide self-employment opportunities to scheduled caste (SC) category women of the state.
- The women of the state will be provided a loan of Rs.60000 at 5% annual rate by the government to establish their own employment under this scheme.
- Haryana Women prosperity Plan To avail benefits under, beneficiaries should have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhaar card.
- This scheme is only for women of the SC class of the state who are struggling with financial crisis in the state, or women who are unemployed and have no income, such women can open their own business without any trouble. Will be started
Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana Of Document (Eligibility)
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Women belong to scheduled castes.
- The age of the woman applying should be between 18 years to 45 years.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than Rs 3 lakh.
- Women who fall in the female BPL category will be given a grant up to Rs 10,000 under the Samriddhi Yojana.
- Aadhar card
- identity card
- residence certificate
- Bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Haryana Women prosperity How to apply for the scheme online?
Interested beneficiaries of the state, who want to apply online to avail this scheme, then follow the method given below.
- First, the applicant needs a simple portal Official website will go on. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page New User? Register here You will have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana online registration form is shown in front of you.
- After this, you have to fill all the information asked in the registration form, after doing all the information, click on the submit button and then login using the “Login ID” and “Password”.
- Then in the new window, click on “Apply for Services” and then click on the “View All Available Services” link. Then in the next window, type “Mahila Samridhi” in the search box.
- Subsequently, the HSFDC department will have to select “Service Name for Women Employment Application (Application for Self Employment Income Scheme for Women Beneficiaries Only)”.
- Then Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana online application form will appear as shown below. Here applicants can enter all their details accurately
- And the application can submit the fully filled MSY application form to complete the online process.