Egyptians as well as ordinary citizens can use this site to find work. They can search the mistry suitable for their household chores without any problem and diligence through this site. With the help of just one click, people can find a mechanic near their home according to their needs.
Mistry Haryana Portal
The Mistry Haryana Portal is an organized database of Egyptians, using which the Haryana Government will assist them in obtaining employment. This portal will be operated under the state government, working to connect mistry and common citizens.
This scheme will prove to be very profitable at the time of lockdown. Many masons who have been unemployed due to lockdown can take full advantage of this site. People will also be able to find electricians, carpentry, refrigeration, etc. masons connected with their work.
>> also know: Saksham Haryana Scheme Offline Application
Mistry Haryana Portal Registration How to register / register onlineThe
To register as a Mistry, a simple application process has to be followed.
1. Visit Sarwar Mistry Haryana portal- http://mistry.itiharyana.gov.in/
2. Click on the Account section on the menu menu of the home page.
3. Click “Register as a Technician” next.
4. Your mobile number will be useful to register. Filled the captcha by filling the mobile number, then pressed the button of Send OTP.
5. After verification of OTP, offline registration form of Mistry Haryana Technician will be available.
6. Here you will give your required information. Press the register button to complete the registration process.
7. Now you are using your username / mobile number and password.
8. After logging in, you can complete the application process by filling in your remaining information.
How to find ITI Technician on Citizen Mistry Haryana PortalThe
Anyone who is looking for an electrician, plumber, beautician, carpenter or any other mechanic and wants to get their facilities sitting at home can also use this website.
1. First go to the official website of Mistry Haryana Portal. https://mistry.itiharyana.gov.in/
2. There you can search for Mistra related to your management service using the button.
3. You have to provide information about your district tehsil village and city. Based on this information, the person will be provided with a list of Egyptians present around their home.
ITI teachers of Industrial Training Institute (Industrial Training Institute) will benefit from the Mistral Portal
The Industrial Training Department of Haryana is providing skill-based training to the youth of the state. This department consists of 172 (139 ed. And 33 women) government ITIs and 246 private ITIs. These have been set up under the ITI Handicrafts Training Scheme (Craftsmen Training Scheme).
ITI in India is operated under the Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India. The trainees in these institutes are assisted in achieving enhancement in technical work. The duration of training in various disciplines ranges from 6 months to 2 years. As per the NCVT guidelines, admission to industrial training institutes is on the basis of merit or on the basis of written examination. Direct admission can be obtained in private institutions. According to the DGT, the examination of ITI will take place before this session (2021).
The Mistry Haryana portal will be beneficial for all the youth and women who are unable to find work due to this lockdown. Common people who failed to find extension mechanic will also benefit greatly from this website.
All ITI pass students should use this opportunity and apply on Mistry Haryana portal soon. So far, 8100 mistry have applied on the website. For additional information, check the toll free number 1800-180-4424 (MON-FRI 9 AM-5PM).
What is Mistry Haryana Portal?
Haryana Government has launched a new website (Mistry Haryana Portal) to provide employment opportunities to the ITI pass youth. This is a commendable effort of the Haryana Government. Through this portal, qualified ITI pass can be registered and on the other hand, such people will only search for work for the common citizens offline, what will be contacted.
Which Persians Will Picken On Mistry Haryana Portal?
Electricians, plumber, wireman, carpenter, beautician, etc. can get employment opportunities by registering on this portal.
Do citizens searching for technician also have to register?
No, yes! They will directly search for the relevant respondents on the portal. According to their region they will be shown a list of related Toshians.
Has any helpline or toll free number been issued for this scheme?
Yes! Toll free number 1800-180-4424 (MON-FRI 9 AM-5PM)