Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana Online | Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana online application | Water life greenery plan form | Jal Jeevan Hariyali Scheme Registration
Water life greenery scheme Has been started by Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar ji for planting trees, pokhara and kuo in the state. Under this scheme, many plants will be planted in the state of Bihar and traditional sources of water, ponds, pokaro kuos will be constructed and the entire pond, kuo will be repaired by the state government. Under this scheme, a subsidy of Rs 75500 will be provided to the farmers of Bihar for the construction of ponds, pokhras and irrigation of fields. Water life greenery plan 2021 Under the chapel tomorrow, well, water harvesting will be done to store rain water in government buildings. Dear friends, today we are going to provide you all the information related to this scheme like application process, eligibility etc. through this article.
Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana 2021
Under this scheme, the farmers of the state will be able to construct ponds to get subsidy by the state government, which will not make them difficult to irrigate. So far, 1 crore saplings have been planted under the scheme in the last 2 years through MNREGA. Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana 2021 Under the year 2022, Rs. 24 thousand 524 crore will be spent. There are many such benefits under this scheme which will be provided to the farmers of the state. Bihar Agriculture Department has started accepting applications for this scheme. Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply under this scheme, then they Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana 2021 You can apply online by visiting the official website of
Agricultural input grant scheme
Objective of Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana 2021
As you all know that India is an agricultural country where most farming is done. But people are damaging these natural sources for their progress, due to which the farms are suffering a lot, to improve the natural again and for the proper use of the sources, the Bihar government has given this Water life greenery plan 2021 Under this scheme, the government has provided subsidy of Rs 75500 to the farmers for the construction of ponds, puddles and irrigation of the fields. Through this scheme, not only will the state work on the plantation of trees, but rain water will also be provided with irrigation system, so that trees or fields can be taken care of well if they get water at the right time.
Jal Jeevan Hariyali Scheme 2021 In Highlights
|Name of scheme||Water life greenery scheme|
|Started by||By Chief Minister Nitish Kumar|
|an objective||Grant subsidy|
Key facts of Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana 2021
- The farmers of the state will be benefited under this scheme.
- Under this scheme, a subsidy of Rs 75500 will be provided to the farmers of Bihar for the construction of ponds, pokhras and irrigation of fields.
- Bihar Bihar Jeevan Hariyali Yojana (Bihar Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana), Ahar, Pokhar, small rivers, old wells will be strengthened.
- Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana 2021 Under the chapel tomorrow, well, water harvesting will be done to store rain water in government buildings.
- Check dams will also be constructed in small rivers, streams and hilly areas according to this plan.
- Through this scheme, not only will there be a campaign to re-plant trees in the state, but irrigation will be made with rain water.
- According to this scheme, by the year 2022, 24 thousand 524 crore rupees will be spent on this scheme.
Work to be done under Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana
- Encroachment of public water harvesting structures.
- Renovation of the means of irrigation such as old ponds, puddles, saws.
- Marking public wells and renovating them.
- Building blades or water harvesting structures along public handpumps, ponds, ponds, saws, tube wells.
- Construction of water harvesting check dams and other water harvesting structures on river, drains.
- Construction of new water sources and to make the water of rivers in which there is more water reach the areas with less water.
- Construction of rainwater harvesting structures in buildings.
- Nursery and intensive plantation.
- Use of alternative crops, tip irrigation, organic farming and other techniques.
- Promote solar energy use.
- Water life green awareness campaign.
Eligibility for Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana 2021
- The applicant applying under this scheme should be permanent of Bihar.
- Under this scheme, farmers will be given subsidy for irrigation of only one acre of land.
- Farmers have to Jaljeevan Hariyali Yojana 2021 According to it is divided into 2 categories, first individual and second collective.
- Personal grade Under this, people who have up to 1 acre of arable land and want to irrigate one acre of land.
- The second Group rating Under this category, people who want to take more than 5 hectares of land together, will be given full subsidy of cost.
Documents of Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana 2021
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- identity card
- Land papers
- Bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana 2021 online?
If the interested beneficiaries of the state want to apply online under this scheme, then you should follow the method given below.
- First applicant of Agriculture Department of Bihar Official website will go on. After visiting the official website, the front home page will open in front of you.
- After opening the home page, you will see the option of water life greenery below it. Apply Have to click on the option of After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- On this page, you should mark the farmer group or the farmer on your own, then click on your farmer registration number and after that, the application form of Jal Jeevan Hariyali will open in front of you. After this, you will have to fill all the information asked in the registration form like name of the farmer, father’s name, name of the panchayat etc.
- After filling all the information you have to click on GATE OTP. After which OTP will come on your registered mobile number, which you will have to fill in the application form and then click on the submit button. In this way your application will be completed.
water life Greenery to plan Applicant Of Event /The print how do ?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to see the status of their application and want to print their application, then follow the method given below.
- First of all, you need the Agriculture Department, Government of Bihar Official website will go on. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this page you Application Status / Print In the section of ‘Jala Jeevan Hariyali Print’, you will see an option. You have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to fill your registration number. The group of farmer / farmer etc. will have to be selected and then click on the button of search.
- After clicking on the button, the status of the application will open in front of you. After this you can print.
Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana Contact PDF