Caste certificate Jharkhand online registration | Jharkhand Caste Certificate Online Apply | Caste Certificate Jharkhand Registration Form | SC / ST / OBC Caste Certificate Form Download
Jharkhand Caste Certificate For making, the state government is providing online application facility to the citizens. The state government has started the online portal for the application of caste certificate. If the citizens of Jharkhand want to get their caste certificate, then they do not need to be told that now any citizen of Jharkhand can apply and get a certificate through this online portal. Citizens of the state who belong to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes (SC, ST, OBC category). They can avail this online facility.
Jharkhand Caste Certificate Online Apply
Through the caste certificate, the citizens of the state are officially identified with the caste. Caste certificate is only given to people belonging to scheduled castes, scheduled castes, and other backward classes (Caste certificate is only given to people belonging to scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, and other backward classes.). Interested beneficiaries of Jharkhand Jharkhand Caste Certificate If you want to apply for construction, then you can easily apply online by visiting the official website of e-District Government of Jharkhand. India is moving rapidly towards complete digitization and in this order the application process of all the certificates has been done online.
Jharkhand e Welfare Scholarship Scheme
Objective of SC / ST / OBC Caste Certificate Jharkhand
As you know, before the introduction of this online facility, the citizens of the state had to visit government offices to get their or their family member’s caste certificate and had to face a lot of problems. Government of Jharkhand in view of problems SC / ST / OBC Caste Certificate Jharkhand Online portal has been started to be built. Now people can apply online by going to the official website through the Internet from home. Now people will not have to go round the government offices to get caste certificates and will not have to face any problems.
Jharkhand Jati Praman Patra 2021 Highlights
Name of the scheme
Jharkhand Caste Certificate
Government of Jharkhand
People from SC / ST / OBC caste
Caste certificate through online
Jeevan Praman Patra
Benefits of caste certificate Jharkhand
- Caste certificate is availed for getting a government job.
- SC, ST, OBC Caste Certificate The caste certificate is a very important document for people related to it.
- Through this document, people of Uttar Pradesh can use them for getting admission in state government services and schools / colleges or universities etc.
- Caste certificate is required for the application of reserved seats.
- Caste certificate is necessary for the application of jobs issued by the central and various state governments under the reserved quota.
- Jharkhand Cast The proof Letter You can also use it to get scholarships.
Jharkhand Caste Certificate Documents (Eligibility)
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Jharkhand.
- For reserved category, the name of the applicant should be in the SC / ST, SEBC and OBC list issued by the Government of Jharkhand.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- Self attested manifesto
- income certificate
- Photo copy of voter ID
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Jharkhand caste certificate?
Interested beneficiaries of Jharkhand Cast The proof Letter If you want to apply for making, then follow the method given below.
- First applicant of Jharseva Official Website will go on . After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page Register Yourself The option of will appear. You have to click on this option. After clicking on this option, the form will open in front of you.
- You have to fill all the information asked in this form like name, e-mail id, password, state, captcha code etc. After filling all the information you have to click on the button of Validate.
- You must login after successful registration. To login you have to go to the home page. After visiting the home page you will Login Have to click on the option of
- After this, you have to enter the email ID and password and captcha code in the login form and click on the login button.
- Now the list of available online services will be displayed in front of you. In this, you select the caste certificate, after this the application form will open in front of you, here you will have to submit the details according to the steps.
- personal details
- Caste Details
- Authority statement
- Relationship details
- Address Details
- Additional Information
- After providing all the information, after checking the given information, fill the captcha code and click on submit. In the last step, you will get the application number, with the help of which you can check the status of the certificate.
How to apply Jharkhand caste certificate offline?
- First of all you have to go to your nearest tehsil office with all your related documents.
- After going to the tehsil office, here you have to get the application form from the concerned authority. You can also download the application form from the official website.
- After this, you will have to enter all the information asked in the application form like name, address caste, mobile number etc. After entering all the information, you will have to attach all your documents with the application form. After this, you have to submit your application form on the same.
- After this, you will be given a acknowledgment slip with the help of which you can check the status of the application.
- Now after the confirmation of your application by the concerned authorities, you will be given a caste certificate in a few days.