Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Shramik Rojgar Yojana Apply | Jharkhand Chief Minister Shramik Rozgar Yojana online application | Mukhyamantri Shramik Rojgar Yojana Form | Chief Minister Shramik Rozgar Yojana Registration
Jharkhand Chief Minister Labor employment to plan Is going to be started by the Chief Minister of the state Hemant Soren to provide employment to the poor people of urban areas. Under this scheme, the state government will provide employment opportunities to migrant laborers returning to Jharkhand from different parts of the country due to the corona virus. It is a 100-day job guarantee scheme to provide employment to urban unskilled workers like Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS). Mukhyamantri Shramik Rojgar Yojana We are going to provide all the information related to the application process, eligibility, documents etc., so read our article till the end and take advantage of the scheme.
Inauguration of Chief Minister Shramik Rozgar Yojana
Chief Minister Shramik Rozgar Yojana has been started by Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren on August 15, under which, like the laborers of rural areas, all unemployed people living in urban areas have been promised employment guarantee for 100 days in a year. . Not only this, a provision has been made to give unemployment allowance for not getting work in 15 days. The state government has also launched a portal to apply online for the Mukhyamantri Shramik Yojana Job Card. Interested beneficiaries of the state can apply online under this scheme. About 5 lakh families in the state will be benefitted under this scheme.
Employment will be provided by creating a new work scheme
By the Chief Minister of Jharkhand, Mr. Hemant Soren Jharkhand Chief Minister Labor Employment Scheme Has been initiated. Through this scheme, employment opportunities will be made available to the urban poor citizens of the state. Under this scheme, there is a guarantee of providing at least 100 days of employment to unskilled laborers of the state. On 19 March 2021, a meeting was held under the chairmanship of Mango Municipal Corporation Executive Officer Deepak Sahai. In this meeting, it has been considered to allot work to various job card holders and to create a new work scheme. It has been told by Deepak Sahay ji that after creating a new work scheme, all the job card holders will be allotted work following the rules.
Job card holders are being given tasks by the Building Construction Department, Building Division etc. On this occasion, all government departments have also been instructed to correspondence. This instruction has been given to the City Manager. These government departments include the Electricity Department, Forest Department, Drinking Water Department, Sanitation Department etc.
Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Shramik Rojgar Yojana
Under this scheme, a job card will be provided to the urban migrant laborers of Jharkhand for employment in the same way as the MNREGA. Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Shramik Rojgar Yojana Under this, unskilled migrant laborers living in urban areas will be provided employment so that they can live their livelihood well and workers do not have to go to other states for employment, they can get work easily in their ward area. Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to avail of this scheme, then they should Jharkhand Chief Minister Labor Employment Scheme Have to apply under Under this scheme, if any laborers are not able to get employment, then unemployment allowance will be provided to them by the state government. After which they will be provided employment by the government. With this initiative, Jharkhand will become the second state in the country after Kerala to launch an employment guarantee scheme for the urban poor.
Prime Minister’s Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan
Jharkhand Shramik Rojgar Yojana Highlights
|Name of the scheme||Jharkhand Chief Minister Labor Employment Scheme|
|Started by||By Chief Minister Hemant Soren|
|an objective||Providing employment opportunities|
Jharkhand Chief Minister Labor Employment Scheme purpose of
As you all know that corona virus infection is increasing day by day in our India, due to which the situation of lock down is also increasing. Due to the lock down, the workers of Jharkhand state who were trapped in another state due to work, have come back to their home but they have no employment for their livelihood. In view of all these problems, the Jharkhand government has Jharkhand Chief Minister Labor Employment Scheme It has been decided to start, under this scheme, the government provides employment to the migrant majdoor who comes back to the urban area of Jharkhand who has no employment so that he can take care of himself and his family. The main objective of the Government of Jharkhand is to provide employment to all migrant workers in their states.
Jharkhand migrant laborers homecoming registration
In the schemes being run by various departments of the Jharkhand government in the cities, employment will be ensured to the local workers there. Pure drinking water, first aid box etc. for first aid will be arranged at the workplace. If there will be a female worker, arrangements will also be made to keep their children so that they can work assuredly.
Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Shramik Rojgar Yojana Of Benefit
- The benefit of this scheme will be to provide employment opportunities to the migrant laborers who return to the urban areas of Jharkhand.
- The government is giving 100 days of employment guarantee to such unskilled laborers who are in urban areas. This scheme, like the MNREGA scheme, will give people 100 days of work in a year.
- Under this scheme, if any laborers are not able to get employment, they will be provided unemployment allowance by the state government.
- Jharkhand Chief Minister Labor Employment Scheme Under this, job cards will be provided to migrant laborers.
- The scheme will be conducted by the Urban Development and Housing Department through the State Urban Livelihoods Mission.
- Under this scheme, unskilled laborers above 18 years of age living in cities of Jharkhand will get 100 days of employment guaranteed in a financial year.
- If an urban local body fails to provide jobs to job seekers within 15 days. In addition, registered (registered) beneficiaries will be provided with job cards.
- For Jharkhand Chief Minister Garib Rojgar Yojana 2020, every migrant laborer has to apply for the job through online / offline method.
- All the Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) will be given separate funds to make special plans for the employment of migrant workers. The CM said that “there are a lot of job opportunities in urban areas, from cleanliness works to development projects”.
- Workers will be given one-fourth of the minimum wage as an allowance in the first month. Half the wages will be paid to him after 60 days. Then after the full 100 days, the laborer will receive the wages for 100 full days as allowance.
Chief Minister Labor Employment Scheme Eligibility for
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Jharkhand. He should live in urban areas from 1 April 2015.
- Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Shramik Rojgar Yojana Under the applicant age should be 18 years and above.
- In rural areas, the applicant should not have an MNREGA card.
- Daily wage earners, living in government shelters, will be eligible for the new scheme for the last three years.
Labor Employment Scheme of Jharkhand The document
- Aadhar card
- identity card
- Address proof
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Jharkhand Chief Minister Labor Employment Scheme How to apply in
Interested beneficiaries of the state, who want to apply online under this scheme, then follow the method given below.
- First of all you planned Official website will go on. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, under the “APPLICATION” tab you will see “Apply for Job card“Link will appear. You must click on this link.
- After this, the application form will open in front of you, in this application form you will get all the information asked for you, such as address, district, urban local body, ward, pin code and information of all the members who are willing to make a job card in the house, such as name , Date of birth, gender, Aadhaar number and mobile number etc. have to be filled.
- After filling all the information, click on “I agree to above declaration / I agree with the above declaration” and the given numbers have to be filled.
- After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button. You can complete your application by clicking on this “Submit” button. For applying for the scheme, you may also be required to upload a residence certificate so that you know that you are resident of Shari area of Jharkhand.
- After this your application will go to the department for acceptance and you will be given an “Application Ref Number / Application Reference Number” which you can use to download your job card.
Chief Minister Labor to plan in The job The card download how Do?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, from the section of the application you will find Download Job Card Have to click on the option of
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to fill all the information asked such as Application Ref Number, Aadhaar Number etc.
- After that you have to click on submit button. After this, you can download the job card.
Complaint Enter how do ?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to register their complaint on this online portal should follow the method given below.
- First of all, the applicant has to visit the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page Grievance You will have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will have to fill all the information asked such as job card number, Aadhaar number, type of complaint, details of complaint etc.
- After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button. In this way, your complaint will be easily registered.
Complaint Of Event how See?
- First, the applicant has to visit the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option of Grievance, you have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, you will see two links. Czech Greven status You will have to click on this link.
- After clicking on the link, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to fill the Grievance Reference Number. After that you have to click on submit button. Then the complaint details will appear in front of you.
- Location – Directorate, Municipal Administration, Urban Development & Housing Department 3rd Floor, FFP Building, Dhurwa, Govt. of Jharkhand, Ranchi-834004, Jharkhand
- Phone – 0651-2401955
- Email – [email protected]
For any kind of information about Chief Minister Shramik Yojana, applicants can contact the toll free number of the scheme helpline given below.
Toll free number: 1800-120-2929