Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Yojana Apply | Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme online application | Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme Registration Process | Fasal Rahat Yojana Form
There is a continuous effort to increase the income of farmers by the central government and all state governments. Many times farmers also suffer due to natural disasters. Keeping this in mind by the Government of Jharkhand Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme Has been started. Government of Jharkhand has introduced Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme in place of Prime Minister Crop Insurance Scheme. Today we are going to provide you all the important information related to this scheme through this article. Such as what is Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme ?, its benefits, objectives, features, eligibility, important documents, application process etc. So guys if you Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Yojana If you want to get all the important information related to it, then you are requested to read this article till the end.
Jharkhand Fasal rahat yojana
Under this scheme, if the farmers suffer crop loss due to any natural calamity, then in this case the amount registered by the insurance company will be provided to the farmer. Farmers will have to pay a premium amount to avail this scheme. Fasal rahat yojana Natural disasters like drought, hailstorm etc. have been included under If the farmers of the state want to take advantage of the scheme then they will have to apply under this scheme. Due to the Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme, farmers will no longer suffer losses so that their income will increase and they will become self-sufficient. A budget of Rs 100 crore has been set by the Government of Jharkhand for successful implementation of this scheme. It is believed that the scheme will be started by the end of December 2020.
Jharkhand Kisan Debt Waiver List
Farmers loan will be waived with Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme
The state government has also decided to waive farmers’ loans with the Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme. Loans given to farmers under this scheme will be waived. For which a budget of 2000 crores rupees has been set by the government. The scheme will also be rolled out by the end of December 2020. A portal will also be launched by the government for loan waiver. In which data of all farmers will be collected. All banks are being asked by the administration to nurture the base of farmers who have taken all loans. So far, out of a total of 12 lakh loan accounts, the basis of 6 lakh loan accounts has been enabled.
Key Highlights Of Fasal rahat yojana
|Name of scheme||Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme|
|Who launched||Government of Jharkhand|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of jharkhand|
|an objective||To provide financial assistance in case of crop loss.|
|official website||Will be launched soon|
Chief Minister Krishi Ashirwad Yojana List
Objective of Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme
Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme The main objective of this project is to provide financial assistance to the farmers in the loss due to natural calamities. Through this scheme, the economic condition of the farmers will improve and they will become empowered. Fasal rahat yojana Through this, the income of farmers will also increase. Now farmers will be free from the worries of crop damage and will be able to focus on farming.
Fasal rahat yojana Jharkhand Benefits and features
- Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme Under this, farmers will be provided financial assistance in case of loss on crop due to natural calamities.
- The government has started this scheme in place of Pradhan Mantri Crop Insurance Scheme.
- The amount of loss under this scheme will be provided by the insurance company to the registered farmers.
- All the farmers who want to take advantage of the Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme will have to register under this scheme.
- Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Yojana Through this, the income of farmers will increase and they will become self-sufficient.
- A budget of Rs 100 crore has been set by the government for the implementation of the Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme.
- The farmers registered under the Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme will have to pay the premium amount.
- The scheme will be rolled out by the end of December 2020.
Important documents of Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme (Eligibility)
- It is mandatory for the farmer to be a permanent resident of Jharkhand.
- All those farmers who are not already availing any insurance scheme will be eligible under this scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Farmer’s ID Card
- Bank account statement
- residence certificate
- Farm Account Number / Khasra Number Paper
- Passport size photograph
- phone number
- income certificate
Procedure for applying under Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme
if you Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme If you want to apply under, then you will have to wait for some time. Only this scheme has been announced by the government. The application process under the Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme will be announced by the government soon. As soon as the government Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme Under the application process will be activated, we will definitely inform you through this article. Please stay connected with this article.