Know what the dragon said about the news of clashes between Indo-Chinese soldiers in Sikkim
China, which hid the number of its soldiers killed during a violent clash in the Galvan Valley of eastern Ladakh in June last year, has now tried to cover up the clash in Sikkim. Despite the confirmation of a minor skirmish by the Indian Army, China has denied such an incident. The Chinese government mouthpiece Global Times has claimed this by quoting sources.
A report in the Global Times said that on Monday, the Indian media spoke of a clash between Chinese and Indian soldiers three days ago, in which soldiers on both sides were injured, a source told the Global Times that these reports were fake Is is The MR Line Patrol Logs of the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) do not include anything like this.
Also read: Chinese troops attacked skirmish in Sikkim.
The Global Times has stated that there may be a confrontation between the soldiers of the intentions of the two countries, but if there is a confrontation in which the soldiers were casualties, then it is impossible not to record it. The Indian Army has confirmed the skirmish with the Chinese army, however, adding that it was a case clash and the issue has been settled at the local leopard level.
Earlier sources said that the Chinese Army had tried to type in Indian territory in Na Kula, northeast Sikkim last week, but the Indian Army foiled their efforts. However, they both clashed in the meantime. It is being told that some Chinese soldiers have been injured in this clash. However, Indian troops managed to repel the Chinese army even in adverse weather in North Sikkim. Tension remains at the skirmish site, but the situation is still stable.