Rajasthan Kusum Yojana Application Form | Kusum Yojana Apply Online | Rajasthan Kusum Scheme Application Form | Rajasthan Solar Pump Scheme Online Registration | Kusum Yojana Pump Delivery Scheme
Rajasthan Kusum Yojana The main objective of starting the scheme is to provide solar powered solar pumps to the farmers for irrigation. Under this scheme, the Central Government and Rajasthan State Government will convert 3 crore petrol and diesel irrigation pumps into Tire energy pumps. Farmers of the country who run irrigation pumps with the help of diesel or petrol, now those pumps Kusum Scheme 2021 Tire will be run under energy. In the first phase of this scheme, 1.75 lakh pumps of the country which run on diesel and petrol will be run with the help of solar panels.
Kusum Yojana 2021 New Update
Under this scheme, the state government has set a target of converting 17.5 lakh diesel pumps and 3 crore farming pumps into solar pumps in the next 10 years. This is an important scheme for the farmers of Rajasthan. The government has allocated an initial budget of Rs 50 thousand crores to install solar pumps and promote solar products in the fields of the farmers of the state (To install solar pumps and promote solar products, an initial budget of Rs. 50 thousand crores was allocated.) Has been done. Under this scheme, 20 lakh farmers of the state will be helped to install solar pumps in the budget 2020 -21.
Kusum scheme benefits farmers
Government’s Safflower scheme Through this, farmers are getting a lot of benefits. Through this scheme, the farmers of the state are able to irrigate their fields in the day time by installing solar systems and running pumpsets with solar power, which is also increasing their income, this government’s Kusum scheme is a beneficial scheme for the farmers, The problem of electricity for irrigation has been solved in all the farmers of the state. Under this scheme of farmers, 30 percent is being given by the central government and 30 percent is being given by the state government and 30 percent is being given by NABARD. The remaining 10 percent amount is deposited to the farmer and the solar systems are being installed.
Under this scheme, 3 to 7. 5 HP pumpsets are being installed, Rs 20 thousand 549 for 3 HP, Rs 33 thousand 749 for 5 HP and Rs 46 thousand 687 for 7.5 HP, deposited to the farmer as demand Will have to be done. Only then can he get a pump set for irrigation in his fields. Under this scheme, the farmers of the state who are taking loans to install solar power systems in their fields, cannot pay the loan given by producing electricity from solar power, the farmers of the state can spare other farmers or the government by giving them on the grid. You can pay the installment of income tax loan.
Kusum Yojana 2021 Highlights
Name of scheme
|Kusum Yojana 2021|
By Finance Minister Shri Arun Jaitley
Central government scheme
Providing solar irrigation pumps at discounted prices
New update of Kusum Yojana
The scope of this scheme has been extended by the Ministry of Power and the Central Government on 13 November to provide more benefits to millions of farmers of the country. A new allotment will be issued to the farmers of the country under this scope. After which the farmer brothers will be able to start their own power plant. Under this announcement of the Ministry of Power, now solar power plants can also be installed on barren, fallow, agricultural land, pastures and marshy lands. According to the statement of the Ministry, the benefit of the scheme can also be taken by the small farmer brothers. For the assistance of small farmers, projects of 500 KW capacity can be approved by the state government.
Rajasthan Kusum Yojana Registration 2021
Under this scheme, pumps that irrigate agriculture will be made pumps with tire energy. Kusum Yojana will prove beneficial for the farmers in those states which are affected by drought and this will reduce their crop losses. Kusum Yojana 2021 The total cost of setting up 3 crore solar power plants targeted by 2022 will be Rs 1.4 lakh crore (1.4 Lakh Cr Total Cost), out of which a contribution of Rs 48 thousand crore. central government (48 thousand crore rupees will be contributed by the central government) and the state government will give the same amount. this Kusum Yojana 2021 Under this, the farmers of the country will have to pay only 10% of the total cost, while the provision of 48 thousand crores will be done through bank loan.
Kusum Yojana Energy plants set up in Rajasthan
Under this scheme, hundreds of solar power plants have been allocated to the farmers of the state. Rajasthan is the first state in the country that has completed the selection process of farmers. Energy chairman Ajitabh Sharma, Chairman and Principal Secretary, Rajasthan Renewable Energy Corporation, said that in the first phase of this scheme by the corporation, 33.11 KV of distribution corporations. Proposals were invited from farmers to set up decentralized solar power plants at the sub-stations, under which the farmers of the state showed unprecedented enthusiasm and a total of 674 farmers submitted applications of 815 MW capacity. Out of which 623 farmers, the process of setting up 722 MW solar power plants has almost been completed.
Components of Kusum Yojana
The Kusum scheme has four components, some of which are as follows.
- Solar Pump Delivery: During the first phase of the Kusum Yojana, the Department of Power, along with the Central Government Departments, will successfully deliver solar powered pumps.
- Construction of solar power plant: Solar power factories will be built which have the capacity to produce sufficient amount of electricity.
- Installation of tubewell: Tubewells will be set up by the government which will produce a certain amount of electricity.
- Modernization of current pumps: The existing pumps will also be modernized. The old pumps will be replaced with new solar pumps.
Under the first draft of Kusum scheme, these plants will be set up in infertile areas, which is capable of generating 28000 MW power. In the first phase, 17.5 lakh solar powered pumps will be made available to the farmers by the government. In addition, the bank will provide additional 30% of the total expenditure in the form of loan to the farmers. Farmers will have to spend only upfront cost.
Kusum Solar Pump Scheme 2021
Presenting the 2020 -21 budget by the Finance Minister, it said that 1.5 million farmers will be provided funds to install grid connected solar pumps. Under this, farmers will be given the option to sell additional power grids after setting up a solar power project on their wastelands. Interested farmers of Rajasthan who want to take advantage of all these facilities should apply as soon as possible and avail the scheme .
Under this scheme, Agriculture Minister of Rajasthan Shri Lalchand Kataria on Monday inaugurated the first subsidized solar power pump plant of 7.5 HP capacity at Kapadiawas village in Jhotwara Panchayat Samiti area near Jaipur. For the first time, a subsidized plant of 7.5 HP capacity has been set up in Rajasthan. In this scheme, farmers who do not have agricultural power connection for irrigation and depend on diesel. Solar power pump plants ranging from 3 HP capacity to 7.5 HP capacity are being provided on subsidy to farmers installing such water saving plants or advanced horticulture structures.
Rajasthan Kusum Solar Pump Features
Solar pumps ranging from 0.5 mega watt to 2 mega watt will be distributed under the Kusum Yojana by Rajasthan State Renewable Energy Corporation. Under the scheme, farmers who want to apply online or by filling the application form offline and want to take solar pump under Kusum Yojana should read the pre-registration process mentioned by us thoroughly.
Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Yojana
Purpose of Kusum Yojana 2021
As you know, there are many states in India where there is a drought. And the farmers who cultivate there have to suffer from drought. Taking note of this, the central government PM Kusum Yojana 2021 Has started the main objective of this scheme to provide electricity for free to the farmers of the country. Under this scheme, farmers should be provided with solar panel for irrigation, such that they can irrigate their fields well. this Kusum Yojana 2021 Through this the farmer will get double benefit and his income will also increase. Second, if farmers make more electricity and send it to the grid. So they will also get its price.
Benefits of Kusum Yojana 2021
- All the farmers of the country can take advantage of this scheme.
- Providing solar irrigation pumps at discounted prices.
- Solarization of 10 lakh grid connected agricultural pumps.
- Kusum Yojana 2021 Under the first phase, 17.5 lakh irrigation pumps running on diesel will be run with solar energy. Which will reduce diesel consumption.
- Now the solar irrigation pumps will run with solar power, farmers will get a boost.
- This scheme will generate MW of additional power.
- Under this scheme, 60% of the financial assistance will be given by the government to the farmers for setting up solar panels and the bank will provide 30% loan assistance and only the farmer will have to pay 10%.
- Kusum scheme will be beneficial for those farmers where the state will be drought affected and where there is a problem of electricity.
- 24 hours electricity will be available by installing solar plant. Because of which farmers can easily irrigate their fields.
- The additional electricity that will be generated from the solar panel, the farmer can sell that electricity to the government or non-government electricity departments, from where the farmer can get a help of Rs 6000 for 1 month.
- Whatever solar panels will be installed under the Kusum Yojana, they will be installed in the barren land, so that the barren land will also be used, and income will come from the barren land.
Documents of Kusum Yojana Online Application 2021
- Aadhar card
- Bank account passbook
- income certificate
- mobile number
- address proof
- Passport size photo
How to apply in Kusum Yojana 2021?
Interested beneficiaries of the state, who want to apply under this scheme, should follow the method given below.
- First, the applicant has to visit the official website of the scheme. Official Website But after going, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you have to register “Online RegistrationClick on this option will appear. After this all the information asked in the application form like name, address, Aadhaar number, mobile, etc. will have to be filled.
- Now after filling the information, finally click on the submit button. After successful registration you are directed to submit 10% of the cost of the solar pump set to the approved suppliers by the selected beneficiaries.
- After this, solar pumps will be installed in their fields in a few days.
See list of Kusum Yojana application
- To see the names of selected applicants for setting up solar power plants under Kusum Yojana, first of all you have to visit the official website of Solar Scheme.
- After that “List of registered applications for safflower“Option
- As soon as you click on this option, a list of selected applicants will open in front of you and now you can easily find the name of any person under this list.
In this article, we have given you all the important information related to the Kusum scheme. If you are still facing any problem then you can contact on the helpline number of Kusum Yojana which is something like this.
- Contact Number- 011-243600707, 011-24360404
- Toll-Free Number- 18001803333