Rated the farmer Safflower scheme The application was made for solar pump, a happy news for them. The list of applicants admitted in Kusum Yojana has been released. Now you too can see your name in this list. This list has been released on the basis of applications made in the year 2021. Under this scheme run by the central government and the state government, this scheme was started only to provide irrigation facilities in the fields of the farmers of the state.
Now the list of the names of the beneficiaries of the scheme has been released by the Rajasthan Akshaya Urja Nigam Limited. If you want to see your name in this list, then you do not have to go to it for this, in this list you can also see the name online by sitting in your house. if Rated Safflower Plan List 2021 If you want to check your name, stay with us till the end.
List of Resident Kusum Scheme released Rajasthan government released Kusum scheme list online
What is the rated safflower plan
The objective of the Kusum scheme being run in the rated is to overcome the problem of irrigation in the cultivation of the farmers. Under the scheme, as many petrol and diesel pumps used in irrigation as regulated, solar pumps will be modified. Apart from this, it was announced to provide solar pump facility to all the farmers whose fields are not accessible to the fields, or the farmers whose lands are barren. This will not only increase the income of the farmers, but will also solve the problem of electricity from fellow villages and towns.
For more information on Rated Kusum Scheme Read this
How much burden of farmers solar pump
The special feature of this scheme is that farmers will have to pay only 10 percent of the amount for these solar pumps. About 1.4 lakh crores will be spent in the scheme, out of which 48 thousand crores will be given by the Central Government and only 48 thousand crores will be given by the State Government. The loan will be taken by banks for the remaining amount i.e. about 45 thousand crores. 1.75 in the first phase of the plan
Why the central government launched the scheme
The scheme was launched in 2018-2021 by former Finance Minister Arun Jaitley. The purpose of this scheme being run by the center government is that, petrol and diesel pumps used in agriculture all over the country.
Replacement of solar pump Therefore, the amount of petrol and diesel being exited from abroad can be reduced. Apart from this, electricity generated by these solar pumps will reach electricity to the homos of the country and the income of farmers will be increased. Look ahead how to make your name in the list of Rajasthan Kusum Yojana ……
Rajasthan Kusum Yojana List 2021 | Rated Safflower Plan Solar Pump Beneficiary List
- First of all, you have to visit the site associated with this scheme which is Rajasthan Renewable Energy Corporation Limited, whose number is http://rreclmis.energy.rajasthan.gov.in/kusum.aspx
- After clicking the lipper, a page will open in front of you, in the middle of which you will see ‘List of applications registered for Kusum Yojana / List of applications registered for KusumYou must have been given the option of, just below this you will see three cities of Rajasthan (Jaipur, Jodhpur, Ajmer) Given names.
- Now first you select your city and then click on the option above.
- Click the full list will appear in front of you. Because it will be according to the list name, you can also search your name in this list.
- If you find your name in the list, then your registration has been accepted, and if your name is not in the Kusum Yojana list, then your registration has not been accepted.
Related questions and answers
When will the list of beneficiaries of Kusum Yojana in Rajasthan be released?
The government has recently released the list of beneficiaries. You can see this list automatically
How many qualified farmers are there in the first phase of the scheme?
Approximately 37 thousand farmers have been considered eligible for evaluation.
What are the benefits of Kusum scheme?
The Kusum scheme will benefit the farmers in two ways. One, they will get free electricity for irrigation and secondly if they make additional electricity and send it to the students, then it will be their turn.