Madhya Pradesh meritorious travel scheme, apply online. Madhya Pradesh Meritorious Students Scheme | Chief Minister meritorious student scheme
Dear Residents of Madhya Pradesh There is a chance of good news for all of you or you can say that the meritorious student scheme will work a lot to create a bright future for the promising students living in Madhya Pradesh. There are many promising children who are good in education but poverty and Due to lack of money, they are unable to move forward, such children do not remain behind, so the Government of Madhya Pradesh has decided that not a single child Will score above 75% He will be given the cost of studying under the Meritorious Students Scheme, which is a very good scheme. The main objective of this scheme is to bring forth promising children so that our country can move forward.
Under this scheme, the state government will pay such meritorious students for their admission in government, medical, KV, management, law and private sector Kejit Medical, Computer Colleges and other educational institutions.
Meritorious student scheme Madhya Pradesh | MP meritorious travel scheme in hindi
Friends, now you must be thinking what is this meritorious student scheme and how will we apply in this resident of Madhya Pradesh, in which there will be eligibility, will it be easy to do this, in fact, the government will give us this scholarship, friends, whatever the child is true. Madhya Pradesh meritorious students scheme will be given to them in merit in the 9th examination
- In case of JEE MAINS (JEE MAINS) examination for computer with grade 1,50,000 (one lakh fifty thousand), 1.50 lakh to get full fee and grant / admission to non-government college college for admission in government college college or Basic tuition fee whichever is less.
- Have obtained admission in MBBS / BDS course of Medical / Dental College of Central or State Government or MBBS course of Private Medical located in Madhya Pradesh through NEET entrance examination for medical studies. Candidates who get admission in MBBS syllabus on the basis of the examination conducted by them including the institutes of the Government of India, will also be for health.
- Have obtained admission in National Law Universities and Delhi University for the study of law through the Common Law Examination Test (CLAT) or conducted by yourself.
- On getting admission in the courses of Graduation Program and Integrated Postgraduate Graduation Program and Dual Degree Courses (including category with Master’s Degree) conducted in all the Universities / Institutes of Government of India.
- On getting admission in all the courses conducted in all government and aided colleges / universities of the state government and in the final courses of polytechnic college (in which admissions are obtained on the basis of 12th examination).
For more information, contact: 0755-2660063
Benefits of Chief Minister’s Meritorious Students Scheme:
Dear promising students, now you must be thinking what will we benefit from the meritorious student scheme and indeed it is also beneficial or else friends, it will be of great benefit to you. We are telling you below: Carefully
- Government will pay fees in case of admission in government college
- Government of Madhya Pradesh can give benefit in fees of students after 12th
- Under the Meritorious Students Scheme, meritorious students of Madhya Pradesh will also get cash prizes from the government for the first, second and third posts in the examination.
- First Cashback 1 Lakh
- Second Cashback 75,000
- 3rd Cash Degree 50,000
Eligibility of Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister’s Meritorious Students Scheme
Friends, now we will tell you the eligibility, if you fulfill that eligibility, then you can participate in the meritorious student scheme MP, you cannot participate in the meritorious student scheme.
- Students who 12th class scores more than 75%
- Students must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh to take advantage of this scheme.
- Annual income of parents of eligible students for the Chief Minister’s Meritorious Students Scheme every year 6 lakhs should not be more than Rs.
- Those who are Ragler students will not be taken as natives, but those who are prominent students, They will have to give a native certificate.
Chief Minister’s Meritorious Students Scheme, minimum eligibility percentage
class category Minimum score percentage Minimum percentage for medical coaching 10 Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Special Backward Classes 60 percent 70 percent 10 Other Backward Classes / General 70 percent 80 percent normal range Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Special Backward Classes / Other Backward Classes / General 60 percent –
Documents for Chief Minister’s Meritorious Students Scheme Madhya Pradesh:
Friends, now you have to provide some documents, if you fulfill this eligibility, then by looking at these documents, you can participate in the meritorious student scheme Madhya Pradesh, so you do not face any difficulty in participating in the meritorious student scheme Madhya Pradesh. Had to do
- income certificate
- domicile certificate
- Address proof
- Aadhar Card
- School mark sheet and certificate
- Basic certificate
- Picture close
Online application for CM Meritorious Students Scheme
Dear Madhya Pradesh people, now you can apply offline in it very easily.
- Meritorious students plan to participate in madhya pradesh You have to click on the website given here
- As soon as you click on this website, you will see the meritorious student scheme Madhya Pradesh form there.
- You are downloading this form
- When your format is downloaded, fill the details in full.
- But keep in mind that while filling the form you should have all your information, if you fill any wrong information, then your form will be considered wrong.
- After filling the form, click on the Send button
- After this you can also take a print out of it
- This printout can help you in the future
Online Form for Chief Minister’s Meritorious Students Scheme
You from here Can download online form
How to learn to speak english
You friends Meritorious students scheme madhya pradesh What kind of start if you are not getting the information right from it If you have any problem in your heart, then you can ask us less, we will definitely answer your questions.