mukhyamantri yuva contractor scheme (for engineers) in hindi | Chief Minister Youth Engineer Contractor Scheme 2018 | Chief Minister Young Engineer Contractor Scheme Application Form | Young engineer contractor scheme
Dear friends as you all know that we are you Your website But every government does its best to give information so that you are getting all from our website on behalf of the government Government schemes Can take full advantage of
Today for you guys Government of Madhya Pradesh The Chief Minister will tell about the engineer engineer scheme being run by the Chief Minister, we will give you complete information about the scheme, how you can take full advantage of this scheme and what are the types of this scheme. Registration Friends can get it done to get complete information: Complete this article and read it carefully so that you too take full care of this plan.
What is the Chief Minister’s Young Engineer Gorector Scheme?
Friends, all of you must be wondering what the Chief Minister Contractor Scheme is all about, friends, we tell you about it !!!!!!!!!!!
- To contribute to the infrastructure development works of the state, the Chief Minister’s Yuva Engineer-Contractor Yojana has been prepared with the aim of developing the capacity of young engineers as contractors.
- In compliance with the announcement made by the Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chauhan in the Yuva Panchayat on January 16, 2013, August 14 2013 The cabinet approved the scheme on.
- The Public Works Department has been made the nodal department for the appointment of the scheme.
- In the scheme, 500 young engineers holding degrees in SG will be given internship for 6 months.
- In the previous year, a target has been set to train 500 young engineers.
- The target will be set annually by reviewing the targets and achievement in the coming years.
- The six-month period of training is divided into three parts.
- There will be two months of academic training.
- One month and field training will be for three months for official knowledge and information regarding the department.
Chief Minister Youth Contractor Scheme . For eligibility
- Being a native of Madhya Pradesh.
- Anyone passing the bachelor’s (degree) examination.
- Marksheet of passing the KV exam from the date of submission of application form (8th semester).
- Applicants previously trained, will not be eligible to apply again.
- The applicant can apply within 3 years of doing the degree.
- If the number of applicants is more, the trainees can be selected by lottery.
- The reservation quota prescribed for Scheduled Castes, Tribes and Women will be followed in the service recruitment rules issued by the state government in the selection of trainees.
- 5000 per month honorarium will be given to the graduate engineer during the training period.
- At the time of field training, an additional Rs 2000 per month will be given as field bhatt.
- In the scheme, test young engineer contractors are also attached to reputed contractors through sub-contracting as per provision in the tender conditions.
- With the experience gained, youth can take up the upcoming contract.
After training, the youth can be registered in the ‘C’ category under the centralized registration system of the state government, but for the fulfillment of Madhya Pradesh Licensing Board (Electricity) Regulations, 1960, the contractors for the works related to power distribution, transmission and production The requirement of ‘A’ and AB ‘category electric lion holder will remain the same. Engineers uploaded in the scheme will get loans up to Rs 25 lakh under the Chief Minister Youth Self-Employment Scheme.
Documents required for CM Youth Engineer Scheme
- PAN card copy.
- Copy of certificate.
- 10 rupees curse letter character certificate |
- Character certificate |
- If it is a company, then the registration letter of the company.
- If you want to register in the electricity category, then copy of the power license issued by the Madhya Pradesh government.
- Certificate of training
Read the main instructions before filling the Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister’s Young Engineer contractor.
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Young Engineer Gorenare Registration
- To register in this scheme, first of all you are given here You have to click on the website.
- After clicking on the number, a form will now appear in front of you.
- You can get ID and password by paying a fee of 500 for filling the form.
- Now upload all the documents that have been told to you.
- Now you click on the Send button
Friends if you Chief Minister’s Young Engineer Scheme If you want to ask any more information related, then we will definitely comment your questions. Like and share our Facebook page No more !!!!!!