Madhya Pradesh Horticulture Department It is providing online registration facility to the farmers of the state. The official website of the horticulture department has been launched by the state government. Farmers of Madhya Pradesh can avail the benefits of the schemes of the horticulture department by registering online (Farmers can get the benefit of the schemes of the horticulture department by registering online.). The dates for taking applications in the MPFSTS portal, every scheme wise, were released by Commissioner Horticulture Madhya Pradesh Horticulture Department 2021 The horticulture department provides grants to farmers of Madhya Pradesh in various types of schemes.
Udyaniki Vibhag MP 2021
Online registration of cluster farmers has been made compulsory by the state government for all farmers receiving grants from horticulture department. Now all the farmers have to register themselves to get the grant under the schemes of the department. State farmers Udyaniki Vibhag MP 2021 If you want to get grant from them, then they will have to register on the official website of the state’s civic facilitation center / MPOnline kiosk, horticulture department as per their convenience. Madhya Pradesh Horticulture Department The horticulture department is providing online facility to farmers for the distribution of grants and registration of farmers of the cluster.
MP E Uparjan
Objective of Madhya Pradesh Horticulture Department 2021
The main objective of this scheme is to make the state a pioneer in the field of horticulture by the Madhya Pradesh government and to promote agriculture based industries. MP Horticulture department To make the grant benefits of various schemes of the farmers easy through the online registration process. To lead the progress towards merging the Horticulture and Forestry and Madhya Pradesh Agriculture Industries Development Corporation. Selection and implementation of beneficiaries MPFSTS Portal But the arrangement will be ensured in the registration as follows. All farmers eager to get grant from Horticulture Department can register at the civic facilitation center / MPOnline kiosk of the state as per their convenience.
Udyaniki Vibhag Madhya Pradesh 2021 Highlights
|Department Name||Madhya Pradesh Horticulture Department|
|an objective||Grants to the farmers of the state|
Jai Kisan Crop Loan Waiver Scheme
Benefits of Horticulture Department Madhya Pradesh 2021
The horticulture department provides grants under this scheme to the farmers of the state. The main schemes are as follows. Which we have given below in detail. You should read all these benefits carefully.
- Micro irrigation scheme in which grants are provided for drip irrigation and micro sprinkler
- In the National Horticulture Mission, which is implemented in 38 districts, grants are provided for fruit, vegetable area expansion, small nursery, cold store, ropeing chamber, protected cultivation etc.
- In the Medicinal Plant Mission, grants are given for expansion of medicinal plant area in 5 districts.
- Grant is given for other schemes of the department such as mechanization, minikit demonstration, body kitchen program, spice area expansion, fruit area expansion, flower area expansion etc.
- Integrated Horticulture Development Mission Plan
- Prime Minister Agricultural Irrigation Scheme
Documents of MP Udyaniki Vibhag 2021 (Eligibility)
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- A photo identity card (voter ID card, driving license, ration card, UID card etc.)
- Land records
- Bank passbook
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to register Madhya Pradesh Horticulture Department 2021 online?
Of Madhya Pradesh Farmers Horticulture Department If you want to get a grant from, then they will have to register themselves online. We have given the process of online registration below. Follow the method given below and take advantage of all the facilities of the Horticulture Department.
- First applicant of horticulture department of Madhya Pradesh Official Website will go on . After visiting the official website, the home page will open on the computer screen in front of you.
- Below you on this home page New registration The option of will appear. You will have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the front page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see the option of eKYC biometric verification, you have to click on it. After this, you will be asked the information which you will have to fill. First of all, you have to enter the Aadhaar number.
- After this, please attach fingerprint and prioritize right hand or left hand thumb to attach fingerprint!
- Then you have to click on the button of Capture Finger Print. Then the registration form will open on the next page in front of you. All the information asked in this registration form like district, total land area, development block, gram panchayat, address etc. will have to be selected.
- After filling all the information, you have to upload all your documents like photo, photo of measles copy, bank passbook, caste certificate etc.
- After uploading all the documents you have to click on the button “Protect”. After this an OTP will come on your mobile number. Then you have to fill the OTP in the OTP box and then click Verify.
- After this, all your information will come on the next page, your registration will be completed.
- E mail ID – mpfsts[dot]helpdesk[at]mp[dot]gov[dot]in
- Phone Number – 0755 -4059242