By Maharashtra government Maharashtra Ration Card List 2021 All facilities related to it have been made available online. Today we are going to provide you all the important information related to Maharashtra Ration Card through this article. Such as what is the Maharashtra Ration Card List ?, the process of viewing the Maharashtra Ration Card List, its benefits, objectives, features, eligibility etc. So guys if you Maharashtra Ration Card List 2021 Want to get complete information related to this, you are requested to read this article till the end.
Ration card list Maharashtra 2021- Maharashtra Ration Card List
Maharashtra Ration Card List 2021 Food department has been released online by Maharashtra. Citizens of the state can now check their names in the ration card list through the official website sitting at home. Now all the citizens of Maharashtra who have applied for ration card will not have to visit any government office to see their name in the ration card list. He will be able to see his name in the ration card list sitting at home. Every year, the names of the ration card list are updated by the Government of Maharashtra based on the age of the beneficiary. This year also Maharashtra Government has updated the names of ration card list ration card beneficiaries. You will have to read this article carefully to know the process of viewing the ration card updated list.
Maharashtra APL, BPL Ration Card Beneficiary List
Ration Card Is an official document issued by the state government. Three types of ration cards are issued by every state governments like APL Ration Card, BPL Ration Card, AAY Ration Card. APL Ration Card has been issued for those people who come above the poverty line. The second BPL Ration Card has been issued for those who live below the poverty line and the third AAY Ration Card has been issued for those people. Goes Those who are very poor.
One Country One Ration Card Scheme
Maharashtra Ration Card New Update
As you know that Corona virus infection is going on all over India, to prevent this infection, it has been locked down till May 17. Due to this lock-down, the Prime Minister has started the Garib Kalyan Yojana. Under this scheme, the central government will provide wheat to the poor people of the country at the rate of Rs. 2 per kg and rice at the rate of Rs. 3 per kg. Poor people of Maharashtra can also take advantage of these facilities being provided by the government and can live well.
Maharashtra Ration Card
Ration card is an important document through which eligible households are procured for food grains and supplied at concessional rates. Maharashtra Ration Card For, citizens can avail by applying from the official website of the concerned authority. People of the state who have not yet made their ration can apply by applying through online. Ration Card Citizens should be sufficiently qualified for the type for which they are applying. The government will distribute the ration at a cheaper rate through the ration card by the DPO to help the poor people.
Targeted public distribution system
|Food names||AY||BPL||Priority household|
Maharashtra Ration Card Types
The Maharashtra government has divided the Maharashtra Ration Card into three types. This division has been done keeping in mind the economic condition of the people.
- APL Ration Card: – This ration card is given to all those who fall above the poverty line. To get APL Ration Card, your annual income should be ₹ 100000 or less. This ration card is in white color.
- BPL Ration Card: – The BPL ration card is given to all these people who fall below the poverty line. To get a BPL ration card, your annual income should be from ₹ 15000 to ₹ 100000. This ration card is yellow in color.
- Antyodaya Ration Card: – Antyodaya ration card is provided to all those people who are very poor. This ration card is of saffron color. This ration card is given to those who do not earn.
Benefits of Maharashtra Ration Card- Ration Card Beneficiary
- This ration card also serves as the identity of the people of the state.
- It is a document that will provide subsidized food items such as rice, wheat, sugar, kerosene, sesame etc. to the citizens of Maharashtra under the National Food Security Act issued by the state government at concessional rates.
- The people of the state will be able to live their life properly by getting grain at cheaper rates.
- Now the ration card applicants can download the district-wise, name-wise and new Maharashtra ration card list by visiting the official website.
- APL, BPL Ration Card Helps the people of the state to get food items at very low prices, thereby reducing the financial burden on them.
Documents of Maharashtra Ration Card List 2021
- Aadhar card
- Pan Card
- income certificate
- Passport size photo
- Gas connection
- mobile number
PM Modi Yojana
How to view Maharashtra Ration Card List 2021 online?
Interested beneficiaries from Maharashtra MH Ration Card List 2021 If you want to check your name, then follow the method given below.
- First of all, the Food Department Official Website Have to go on Official Website After going on, the home page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- On this home page Public Distribution System Option will appear. Click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the front page will open in front of you, on this page you will Ration Card Click on this option will appear.
- After this, a new page will open. On this page you will District wise Classification and Number of Ration Card Holder Click on this option.
- After clicking on this option, you will get further Ration Card List In this way, you can check your name in the ration card list.
Maharashtra Ration Card Details 2021
The people of the state
Ration Card Details Want to see that he follows the method given below.
- First to the beneficiary Maharashtra Ration Card Details 2021 Of Official Website Have to go on After this, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page Online Services Box will appear in this box Online Fair Price Shops Click on this option.
- As soon as you click on this option, a new page will open in front of you. On this page, you will AEPDS – All Details After that, a new page will open. On this page you RC Details Click on the option of
- Then a new page will open on the computer screen in front of you, on this page you will find a box, in this box you will have to fill your ration card number. After filling the ration card number Submit Have to do
- After you MH Ration Card Online Details Will open
Maharashtra Ration Card Of For application how do ?
Interested beneficiaries of the state, who want to apply under this scheme, should follow the method given below.
- First of all, you need to go Official website will go on. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page Download The option of will appear. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to click on the option of Application For New Ration Card. After clicking on the option, you Ration Card Application Form PDF Will open
- You can download this. After downloading the application form, you have to fill all the information asked in the application form.
- After filling all the information, you will have to attach all your necessary documents in the application form. After this, you have to submit the application form to the nearest food supply department.
Gravians registering process
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to click on the option of Report it.
- Now one in front of you New form Will come open
- You have to fill all the information asked in this form and click on submit button.
- Your Graviance will be recorded as follows.
Procedure for checking the status of your Complaint
- Now a new page will open in front of you, in which you have to fill the Complaint Number and Mobile Number and click on the submit button.
- In this way you will be able to check the status of your Complaint.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page Contact You will have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will get the contact number.
We have given you this article Maharashtra Ration Card Has provided all the important information related to If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting the helpline number. The helpline number and email ID are as follows.