Madhya Pradesh Maternity Assistance Scheme Registration | MP Prasuti Sahayata Yojana Application Process | MP Maternity Assistance Scheme Application Form | Prasuti Sahayata Scheme In Hindi
Maternity relief scheme To provide financial assistance to the financially weaker and working class pregnant women of Madhya Pradesh, has been started by the state government on 1 April 2018. Prasuti Sahayata Yojana 2021 Under the financial assistance of Rs. 16000, the government provided financial assistance of Rs. 16000 to the pregnant women of Mazdoor family falling below the poverty line in Madhya Pradesh to strengthen them financially during pregnancy and to live well. 16000 will be provided by the government).
Prasuti Sahayata Yojana 2021
Under this scheme, in the last 3 months of pregnancy, half 50% of their salary will be provided to the working women in the form of benefit (Half 50% of salary provided as benefit). After this, an amount of 1000 thousand rupees will be provided to the women workers after delivery to meet the expenses incurred during medical treatment. Apart from this, Madhya Pradesh Government is also providing 15 days paternity benefits to the husband of a woman worker who is taking benefit of the maternity scheme. Dear friends, today through this article we will show you Prasuti Sahayata Yojana 2021 All information related to the application process, eligibility, documents etc. are going to be provided.
Prime Pregnancy Support Scheme
Madhya Pradesh Maternity Assistance Scheme 2021 registration
Those aspiring pregnant women of Madhya Pradesh want to get financial support by the government to meet their health related needs at the time of their pregnancy. Madhya Pradesh Maternity Assistance Scheme 2021 Under this scheme, they will get the benefit of this scheme only after that they will get the benefit of this scheme. Under this scheme, 16000 rupees will be provided to pregnant women in two installments. First installment during pregnancy of 4000 thousand rupees will be given on 4 check of delivery by doctor or ANM till the last quarter in the stipulated time and second installment after delivery in government hospital of 12 thousand rupees and institutional birth of newborn After registering and the child will receive HBV vaccination after Zero Dose, VCG, OPD and HBV Vaccination).
Madhya Pradesh Prasuti Sahayata Scheme 2021 Highlights
Name of the scheme
Maternity relief scheme
By the government of Madhya Pradesh
1 April 2018
Pregnant laborers of the state
Safe Maternity Assurance Suman Scheme
Objective of Madhya Pradesh Maternity Assistance Scheme 2021
As you know, the unorganized sector labor women who are living below the poverty line by working as laborers and the working women are unable to get wages during pregnancy due to which they do not get wages. Pregnant women are not able to get proper food to eat and drink during their pregnancy and they are not able to meet their health related needs, in view of all these problems, the state government has Madhya Pradesh Maternity Assistance Scheme 2021 Has started providing financial assistance of Rs. 16000 by the Government of Madhya Pradesh under this scheme. Maternity assistance scheme 2021 Through this, pregnant working women will be able to meet their economic needs at the time of their pregnancy.
Madhya Pradesh Prasuti Sahayata Yojana 2021 benefits of
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to all the pregnant women of labor in Madhya Pradesh.
- Under the Janani Suraksha Yojana launched by the state government, eligible women can also avail this scheme.
- Madhya Pradesh Prasuti Sahayata Yojana 2021 Under the Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana, an eligible woman will be paid Rs 3000 thousand as first and second installment under the first pregnancy and the remaining amount of 1000 thousand rupees will be given to the beneficial woman under the Chief Minister “Shramik Seva Maternity Assistance Scheme (Sharmik Seva Prasuti Shayata Yojna) “.
- The benefit of “Prasuti Sahayata Yojana)” will be provided to pregnant women above 18 years of age and registered unorganized women workers.
- MP Maternity Assistance Scheme 2021 Under the scheme, the government will provide full financial assistance of Rs. 16000 to the pregnant women.
- The applicant should have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhar card.
- The unorganized laborers of both rural and urban areas of Madhya Pradesh can take advantage of this scheme.
Documents of MP Maternity Assistance Scheme 2021 (Eligibility)
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- The age of the applicant should not be less than 18 years.
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Address proof
- Age certificate
- Certificate of pregnancy
- Delivery documents
- Bank passbook
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply in Maternity Assistance Scheme 2021?
- Interested pregnant women of the state who want to apply under this scheme can go to their nearest Public Health Center and Family Welfare Department.
- By going there, you will have to get the application form. After this, all the information asked in the application form like name, address, Aadhaar number, date of pregnancy, etc. have to be filled.
- After filling the application form, attach all your documents with the application form and submit the same from where the application form is received.
- To make the payment, the beneficiary will only have to submit a copy of the completed and verified maternity and child safety card by the ANM / doctor and the documents mentioned in Condica 7.
- The applicant will have to apply 6 weeks before the delivery date. If for some reason the application could not be made on time. One can apply before delivery or immediately after delivery.