Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana Apply | Haryana Mera Pani Meri Heritage Scheme Registration | My water my heritage plan online application | Haryana Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme Form
My water my heritage plan Is launched by Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar. Under this scheme, an incentive amount of Rs 7 thousand per acre will be provided by the State Government to the farmers who quit paddy cultivation in the areas covered in the Dark Zone of Haryana and sowing other alternative crops instead of paddy. Today, through this article, Haryana Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme All information related to the application process, eligibility, documents, etc. are going to be provided, so read our article till the end.
Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana
Under this scheme, 19 blocks of the state have been included in the first phase, in which the ground water depth is more than 40 meters. Among these, eight blocks have more paddy transplantation, including Sewan in Kaithal and Guhla, Sirsa, Ratia in Fatehabad and Shahabad, Ismailabad, Pipli and Baban in Kurukshetra. Apart from this Haryana Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme Areas under which tubewells with capacity above 50 horsepower are being used. Other alternative decisions such as maize, pigeonpea, moong, urad, sesame, cotton, vegetable cultivation can be taken in place of paddy farmers in the state. The Chief Minister says that in the blocks where water is below 35 meters, paddy cultivation will not be allowed on panchayati land.
Haryana My Crop My Details
Haryana Mera Pani, My Heritage Plan purpose of
You people can tell that this year there is a place in Haryana where paddy cannot be cultivated due to lack of water. And the farmers have been requested by the Chief Minister that the farmer should not cultivate paddy there because there is too much water in the paddy cultivation. That is why the Haryana government should sow farmers who sow other alternative crops instead of paddy in the current season. Haryana Mera Pani, My Heritage Plan An incentive amount of Rs 7 thousand per acre will be provided as subsidy. Chief Minister Manohar Lal has appealed to the farmers of the state to promote water conservation. Through this scheme, farmers were motivated to adopt crop diversification.
– Manohar Lal (@mlkhattar) May 6, 2020
Haryana Mera Pani Meri Virasat Highlights
Name of scheme
My water my heritage plan
Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar
Providing incentive money to farmers
My water my heritage plan Features of
- The Chief Minister of Haryana has launched the Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana to promote water conservation.
- Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana Under this, the state government is providing financial assistance to the farmers so that there is no problem in leaving the paddy cultivation.
- Launching the scheme, the Chief Minister of Haryana State has said that the farmers living in the areas covered in the dark zone will give up paddy cultivation, the government will be provided an incentive amount of Rs 7000 per acre.
- The farmers of the state can cultivate alternative crops like maize, tur, moong, urad, sesame, cotton, vegetable etc. except paddy.
- Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal also informed that a web portal will be created soon for the promotion of Mera Pani-Meri Virasat Yojana, on which farmers will be able to raise their voice to get a solution to their problems.
- In any other block of the state of Haryana, if the willing farmers want to leave paddy cultivation, then they will also be able to apply for grant under this scheme.
- This will also ensure availability of water for future generations.
Benefits of Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme Haryana
- Farmers of Haryana can take advantage of this scheme.
- Along with providing necessary sowing etc. farm machinery in maize and pulses cultivation, 80 percent subsidy will also be given for micro-irrigation and drip irrigation.
- Maize, pigeonpea, moong, urad, sesame, cotton and vegetable will be cultivated under this scheme. These crops will be procured at the minimum support price.
- Under this scheme, farmers will have to register online to receive incentives by the state government.
My Water My Heritage Plan Documents (Eligibility)
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Aadhar card
- identity card
- Bank account passbook
- Arable land papers
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply my water to my heritage plan?
Interested beneficiaries of the state, who want to apply online under this scheme, should follow the method given below.
- First applicant got the plan Official website will go on. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page New Registration Have to click on the option of After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to fill your Aadhaar number and then click on the Next button. After clicking on the button, you will have to fill the Farmer details, then Total land holding and Crop details.
- After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button. In this way your registration will be completed.
Flooding influenced Area Of for Application how do?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page Flood affected area options You will have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will see a form for farmer registration. You have to fill all the information asked in this form like Aadhaar number, general details, farmer details, total land holding etc.
- After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button. After clicking on the submit button, you will be registered.
- Helpline Number -1800-180-2117
- Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Department
- Krishi Bhawan, Sector 21, Panchkula
- E-mail: agriharyana2009[at]gmail[dot]com, psfcagrihry[at]gmail[dot]com
- Tel .: 0172-2571553, 2571544
- Fax: 0172-2563242
- Kisan Call Center-18001801551