Ration card list mp online download | Mp ration card list online | Madhya Pradesh New Ration Card List | | Madhya Pradesh APL / BPL Ration Card List | MP Ration Card List
MP Ration Card List Has been released online by the state government. If the people of Madhya Pradesh who have applied online for getting ration card and want to check their name in the beneficiary list (Has applied online to get a ration card and he should check his name in the beneficiary list), then BPL Families can easily view online by visiting registration and management system i.e. Samagra Portal and can get many types of benefits through ration cards. Today, through this article we will tell you Madhya Pradesh Ration Card List Is going to provide information on the method of downloading, viewing and receiving.
MP New Ration Card List 2021
Now people do not need to be said, now people of Madhya Pradesh can easily go to the official website through the Internet from home. APL / BPL New Ration Card List 2021 I can see my and my family name. Citizens of Madhya Pradesh whose names will come under this beneficiary list state government Food items such as rice, sugar, wheat, kerosene, pulses etc. will be made available at subsidized rates. State government according to the annual income of the family APL, BPL and Antyodaya list People have been classified (according to the annual income of the family, APL, BPL and classified people in Antyodaya list.).
MP Ration Card
Madhya Pradesh Ration Card 2021
The ration card also serves as an important document. Madhya Pradesh Ration Card 2021 The state government has divided the three types of parts. The BPL Ration Card has been issued for the citizens of the state who are living below the poverty line and the APL Ration Card has been issued for those who are living above the poverty line. And for those who are very poor, AAY Ration Card has been issued. these Ration Card Madhya Pradesh Ration card will be made available to the citizens of Madhya Pradesh according to their income and economic status. Online applications under this scheme can be done by the same residents of the state, whose age is more than 18 years.
One Country One Ration Card Scheme
Mp ration card new update
As you know that the infection of corona virus epidemic is going on in the whole country, due to which the situation of lock down is going on in the whole country due to which the people of the country are very upset and the poorest people are upset. Madhya Pradesh government has made a new announcement that the poor people of the state who have ration card or not, will be provided free ration by the state government. So that he can live his life well.
Benefits of MP Ration Card List
- Three types of ration cards have been provided to common citizens and their families by the Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection, Government of Madhya Pradesh.
- The citizens of the state can easily see their names in the ration card list by visiting the online portal, now people will not have to go round the government offices.
- Ration Card List 2021 In the name of the people who will come, they will be provided food items such as wheat, rice, sugar, kerosene, etc., by the government to every village.
- Through the ration card, you can get it by going to the government cheap flock shop or cheap ration depot.
- If you have a BPL category ration card and need financial help for education in your family, then students can also get scholarship through it.
- Madhya Pradesh Ration Card Through it you can get any government work or service comfortably.
How to see names in MP Ration Card List 2021?
Interested beneficiaries of Madhya Pradesh Ration Card List MP If you want to see your name, then follow the method given below.
- First to the applicant Composite portal will go on . After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- After clicking on the option, the ration card list form will open in front of you. You have to fill all the information like District, Local Body, Gram Panchayat, Captcha Code etc. in this form.
- After filling all the information, click on the Go button. After this, the ration card list will open in front of you. You can see your family and your name.
List of newly added BPL families– BPL Ration Card List
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, from the option of BPL Family Registrar “Newly incorporated BPL AAY family list” Option will appear.
- You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the front page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will have to fill some information like district, local body, gram panchayat / zone, village / mohalla etc.
- After filling all the information, you will see a list of beneficiaries who have joined. In which you can see information like family ID, name of the head, number of members, address etc.
MP Ration Card Eligibility Slip
As you all know, due to coronavirus, our country has faced many difficulties. Keeping this in mind, the Madhya Pradesh government had decided to give free ration. The ration card holder must have an eligibility slip to receive this free ration. If you have an eligibility slip then you will be able to get free ration. To download the eligibility slip, you have to follow the procedure given below.
- First of all you Composite portal will go on.
- Now the homepage will open in front of you.
- On the home page you have to go to the section of the food portal.
- Now you Download eligibility slip for food stuff Have to click on the link.
- After this, a new Facebook will appear in front of you.
- You have to enter your material family ID, month and captcha code on this page.
- After that you have to click on the download link.
- The eligibility slip will be downloaded to your device.
- You can print it.
- Email: – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Directorate of Social Justice 1250, Tulsi Nagar 1250, Tulsinagar Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) Bhopal (MP)
- Phone: – 0755- 2558391
- Fax 2552665