In every state of India, there are poor and people living below the poverty line, for whom the government makes their own ration cards, which are different from the normal ration cards. Such ration card is called BPL ration card. Madhya Pradesh government has given the people living in their state on the basis of their income. MP BPL Samagra ID Card (BPL Ration Card MPs) are made.
For the people and families who are forced to live their lives below the poverty line, the Madhya Pradesh government has made BPL ration cards in Madhya Pradesh for such poor people, especially keeping them in mind. BPL card holders get their livelihood for less than all other card holders.
MP New BPL Ration Card, How to apply | Application for new ration card in Madhya Pradesh
Documents required for making ration card in Madhya Pradesh
- The applicant should have his own electricity bill.
- There should be a water bill, phone bill.
- Voter ID card, pass, Aadhaar card
- Bank book
- income certificate
- Address proof
Essential eligibility for making ration card in Madhya Pradesh – Eligibility criteria for MP BPL Samagra ID card
- Applying citizen who should be financially weak.
- Someone who has recently been married.
- The applicant must be a resident of the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- Poor or below the poverty line falls in the category.
- The annual income of the applicant should be less than 10000 rupees.
Madhya Pradesh Ration Card MP BPL Samagra ID Ration Card Online Application, Form 2021
If you live in any district and village of Madhya Pradesh state and your ration card is not made and you want to get your ration, then you have to follow the following steps –
- When you go to the website, first of all you have to “Apply online to verify the family in the list of the overall BPL family”. On doing this, a new page will be opened in which you have to enter your Composite ID.
- After this enter the capta code and click on “Go”
- Your information will be shown on the next page, a little scroll down “Do you want to apply for BPL”
- After doing this, the online form will open, after giving all the information asked, click on the “Apply BPL” button.
- Now note down the application number, through this you can see the status of BPL Ration Card
MP Ration Card Application Form | MP Ration Card Application Form PDF 2021, Apply Offline
You can apply for the BPL Ration Card online through the process mentioned above. Now you are going to tell how you can apply for a new ration card in Madhya Pradesh by downloading the offline application form:
- The first Official page Go to
- From here you will download the ration card form
- Download the form and print it out. Now fill all the information correctly and attach the necessary documents
- Now you have to submit this form in Tehsil office
- Do not take the receipt after submission of the form and
- Your ration card will be made within 30 days
Related questions and answers
How long will the ration card be made in Madhya Pradesh after application?
According to the government notification, in both urban and rural areas, ration card is made within thirty days.
What is the simple way of application of ration card in MP or offline?
By the way, both the methods are right but offline application will save a lot of time, so if possible, apply online.
How to know whether a ration card is made or not?
Look at the name in the Madhya Pradesh Ration Card list at least thirty days after the application. If the name is in the list, it means that your ration card has been created.
What are the types of ration cards in Madhya Pradesh?
AAY (yellow ration card) and BPL (blue ration card).
Also read :