Madhya Pradesh Government has come up with an online portal through which the students of the state can apply for a scholarship. Today we will share with everyone the important aspects of the Madhya Pradesh scholarship portal for the year 2020. We will share a step by step procedure through which you can register under the MP Scholarship Portal. Also, we will share step by step process through which students can undertake their e-KYC option also.
MP Scholarship Portal 2.0
The new portal which has been launched by the Madhya Pradesh government will help all of the students to apply for their desired scheme because all of the schemes and the details about the scheme are present on the official website of the Madhya Pradesh scholarship portal. Through the implementation of this scholarship portal, many incentives will be provided to all the students so that they will avail of the benefit of the scholarships.
Madhya Pradesh Composite Portal
Types Of Madhya Pradesh Scholarship Scheme
The following schemes are available for all of the students to enrol themselves in Madhya Pradesh scholarship portal: –
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
- Mukhya Mantri Jankalyan (Shiksha Protsahan Yojna)
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme [OBC Students]
- The Post Matric Scholarship Scheme [SC Students]
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme [ST Students]
- Mukhya Mantri Medhavi Vidyarthi (MMVY) Yojana (MMVY)
Awas Sahayata Scheme
- The Awas Sahayta Yojana [SC Students]
- Awas Sahayta Yojana [ST Students]
- Labor welfare educational scholarship scheme
Schemes Of Higher Education
- Gaon ki beti yojna
- Pratibha Kiran Scholarship Yojana
- Vikramaditya Scholarship Yojana
Details Of MP Scholarship Portal
Government of MP
Students of mp
National Scholarship Portal
The following documents are important while registering yourself on the scholarship portal: –
- Aadhaar Card
- Composite ID
- High School Marksheet
- Digital Caste Certificate (SC / ST / OBC)
Other Scholarship Schemes
- MP Fees, subsistence allowance, transport allowance scheme / DIVYANG scholarship scheme for higher education for disabled students
- Scholarship for PhD Research [Higher Education Dept. Only]
- Traffic Financial Assistance for Girls
- Maharishi Valmiki Scheme
- ITI General / OBC Students Scholarship Scheme
- Merit Scholarship Scheme
- PETC Free Training Scheme
Registration Process at MP Scholarship Portal
To register yourself under the Madhya Pradesh scholarship portal, you need to follow the simple steps given below: –
- Click on the Official Website link given here
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Now, tick the checkbox at the end of the instructions.
- On the next webpage, complete your e-KYC
- After successful Aadhaar verification, you will get your user ID [Registration Number / Applicant ID] and Password.
- Fill the application form.
- Upload the documents.
- Click on submit.
Process To Check Application Status
To check the application status of the scholarship, you need to follow the simple steps given below: –
- Click on the desired scholarship link present below in the table.
- On the webpage, enter the asked information.
- Click on submit
- Given below is the table consisting of the direct links to check the application status of different schemes: –
Process To Find Institutions
To get the details about the Institutions of the scholarship scheme, you need to follow the simple steps given below: –
- First, click on this link
- On the webpage, enter-
- Click on Show institutes
- The details will be displayed.
To check the list of Institutions which are associated with the scholarship scheme but are located outside the Madhya Pradesh state, you can follow the simple steps given below: –
Courses Of Institution
To check the courses which are available in the Institutions to avail the benefit of the scholarships, you need to follow the steps given below: –
- On the web page, enter the following information-
- Click on search courses
- The list will appear on your screen.
Searching Student Record
To search the record of any student, you need to follow the simple step given below: –
- Click on search details
For the Recovery of the password, you need to follow the simple step given below: –
- Click on this Direct link given here Two methods are available for the recovery.
- In Traditional / OLD Criteria enter-
- In New, Criteria enter-
- Click on reset password
To calculate your scholarship, you have to undertake the following steps given below: –
- Enter the following-
- Is TFW? (Tuition Fee Weaver)
- Admission Date (DD / MM / YYYY)
- Click on get details
MP Scholarship E-KYC Process
- For Doing E-KYC of your scholarship application form first of all you need to visit at the official website
- Now at the homepage of the official portal, you will get Verify Your Aadhaar via E-KYC Option.
- Click on the Option and enter the following Details
- In the Last of Scholarship E- KYC Process click on the Submit button.
MP Scholarship Portal 2.0 Login
- The Candidate or Institute who want to log in under Madhya Pradesh Scholarship Portal firstly they have to visit at the official website.
- Now in the menu bar of official website, you will get a Login Portal Option.
- Click on this option and enter Username or Password
- Now in the Last Please enter the Captcha code and click on the Login Option
- After the successful login, you will get all the desired information at the dashboard.