Madhya Pradesh Samadhan Portal | Madhya Pradesh Samadhan Portal Grievance Registration | samadhan.mp.gov.in Portal | CM helpline complaint status
MP Solution Portal Has been launched by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Shivraj Singh Chauhan for the benefit of the citizens of the state. Through this online portal, all the people of the state can register complaints or any problems related to any government department (Everyone can register complaints or any problems related to any government department.). People of Madhya Pradesh can get their complaints registered. Will not have to go anywhere. this Madhya Pradesh Samadhan Portal Through the system, various complaints will be resolved in a transparent manner.
Madhya Pradesh Samadhan Portal
If the people of the state want to register their complaint, then the Madhya Pradesh government Madhya Pradesh Samadhan Portal Go and register your complaints online. Only then he can avail this facility. Now the citizens of Madhya Pradesh will be able to get their problems resolved by registering their complaints online and through postal letters (Citizens will be able to get their problem resolved by registering their complaints online and through postal letter.) Will be able to register your complaint with You can send your grievances to the Public Grievance Redressal Department through letter Dear friends, today we are going to provide you all information about MP Samadhan Portal through this article, so read our article till the end.
Madhya Pradesh Horticulture Department
MP CM Helpline Number
For the citizens of the state by the central government MP CM Helpline Number Has also started. Any citizen residing in the state can now file a complaint on toll-free number 181 and 1800-2330-183 between 7 am and 11 am. Madhya Pradesh government will collect 20 to 25 complaints on the first Tuesday of every month in the state and then online solution will also be provided after discussing the application forms. MP Solutions Online Portal With the introduction of the MP, the citizens of MP will get a lot of relief. Now people can easily register their complaints by going to the online portal through the Internet from home.
Key Highlights of MP Samadhan Portal
|What is the article about||MP Solution Portal|
|Who launched||Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Madhya Pradesh|
|an objective||To provide grievance redressal to the people of the state.|
|official website||click here|
MP solution portal registered complaint in various languages
On MP Grievance Portal started by Madhya Pradesh Government, you can file your complaint only in Hindi, English or other languages other than the use of local language. Other languages include languages like Garhwali, Kumaoni, Jaunsari etc. of Uttarakhand. Through this facility people will be able to use the portal easily.
Purpose of Madhya Pradesh online solution portal
As you know, the people of the state had to go round the government departments to get a solution to their grievances and had to face many troubles. Which wasted a lot of time of the people, seeing all these problems The state government has launched the MP Samadhan Portal. this Madhya Pradesh Online Solution Portal Citizens of Madhya Pradesh can register complaints about their problems through this. Through this online facility, the grievances of all the citizens of Madhya Pradesh are resolved quickly and on time. This will save the time of people and will not have to go anywhere.
MP Rojgar Portal
MP Solution Portal benefits of
- All citizens of the state can avail this facility.
- this Solutions Online Portal Through this, people can easily register their complaints on the official website from home.
- Madhya Pradesh Samadhan Portal But by filing a complaint, people can get the solution of their problem as soon as possible.
- Complaints will be redressed according to the scheduled time.
Solutions Online Portal Guidelines
- Matters related to Right to Information.
- Case under consideration in the Honorable Court.
- Demand for financial aid or job.
- The complaint I file is in my full cognizance, and is not untrue.
- Regarding the complaint to be lodged. I am fully responsible.
How to register complaint online on MP Samadhan Portal?
If the people of the state want to register their complaint, then they should follow the method given below.
- First of all, MP solution to the applicant Official website will go on . After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page “File a Complaint” The option of will appear. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the front page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will be given some guidelines in which I agree but you have to click on the Accept button after ticking it.
- After this, the form will come before you, in which you will have to fill your mobile number, Aadhaar number, name, e-mail, after this, fill the information in the registration of the complaint below like department, sub department, categories of complaint, writing 200 words in the village and complaint details mandatory.
- If there is any document related to the complaint, it will have to be scanned and uploaded. After filling all the information, you will have to click on the button “File Public Complaint”.
- After the complaint is registered, you will be provided with a Public Grievance Unique Number. You can check the status of your complaint with this complaint number.
How to see complaint status of Madhya Pradesh Samadhan Portal?
- First the application has to go on the online portal. After visiting the online portal, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page “Know the status of the application “ Option will appear.
- You have to click on this option. After clicking this option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to enter your public complaint number or mobile number to see the status of the public complaint.
- After this you have to click on the search button. After this you can easily see the status of your complaint.
Mp solution mobile app download process
- First of all you have to open Google Play Store in your mobile phone.
- Now you have to enter MP solution in the search box.
- After that you have to click on the search button.
- Now a list will open in front of you.
- You have to click on the option at the top of the list.
- Now you have to click on the install button.
- The MP Solutions mobile app will be downloaded to your mobile phone.
Mobile App Complaint Procedure
- First of all you have to open the MP solution mobile app.
- Now you have to enter your mobile number.
- After this, a confirmation code will come on your mobile phone.
- You have to submit this world mation code.
- Your account will be created.
- Now you can register your complaint and also check the status of the complaint.
Through this article, we have provided all the important information related to MP Solutions Portal. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting the helpline number. The helpline number is 181 and 18002330183.